[ANGEL] 28 Pisces, The Angels of Divine Virtues

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 19, 2006

       28 degrees Pisces

      The Angels of Divine Virtues

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Cigila’

      Beloved,

      ‘We are special initiators into magical mysticism, which is the knowledge and mastery of the cosmic language. We make you acquainted with methods which enable you to develop within yourself on all three planes--the mental, the emotional, and the physical--the most perfect divine virtues by the help of the meditation techniques of the cosmic language. ‘

      ‘Having developed within yourself these virtues, you will then find it easy to acquire all those faculties which are connected to these virtues.’

      ‘By following our methods and guidance, you will become more and more mature in fulfilling carefully certain tasks according to the will of Divine Providence.’

      ‘We only reveal these methods to those who have already reached a certain degree of maturity in miracles and the cosmic language during previous incarnations

      Many of you are receiving these messages because you have studied the cosmic language in previous lifetimes.

      ‘According to the degree of maturity, a person developed due to these methods is a god-like creature, a personified deity, equipped with all the virtues, powers and faculties, (in the image) and equal to Divine Providence.’

      The destination and the culmination of all teachings of infinite love, wisdom, and power throughout the previous eleven constellations blooms eternally through the heart’s wisdom in the last degrees of Pisces.

      ***

      C...The spirit comes into incarnation in a human being on the physical plane

      I... who, through the mastery of Cause and Effect,

      G... and for the purpose of Grace and Mercy,

      I... creates

      L... the embodiment of the Divine Virtues within him or herself

        A and umlaut A, ae... so that all may become enlightened, and all imperfection released for transformation into another state.

      ***

      By meditating on, and remembering the divine virtues of the letters of our name, a person fulfills that which was spoken:

      “All that I do, ye shall do and more.”

      ‘Cigila’

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'C-I-G-I-L-A'

      ‘Cigila’

      C…’Akasha: This is the virtue of the mysteries of the Eucharist with all its aspects.  The “C” oscillation symbolizes the mystery of self-spiritualization.  A person who masters this mystery well, will comprehend and understand the profundity of the Eucharist and will master all the practical methods relating to it. It has to do with the transformation or incorporation of a divine idea, a higher virtue, into a certain form.’

      ‘Mental:  All practices dealing with the question of influencing one’s own intellect or the spirit of somebody else by a divine idea, virtue quality, power, might, etc., are applications of this virtue.’

      ‘Astral:  In the feeling body and the feeling world, a person learns to know the profound mystery of the Eucharist, that is, the emotional impregnation with one of the divine virtues, qualities, etc.  This virtue not only impregnates the feeling body, but also preserves it and gives control over it.’

      ‘Material:  By mastering the virtue of the Eucharist, a person learns to enliven the whole of matter and to equip it with mental and emotional virtues, powers, etc.  A person learns to impregnate through will, mind, feeling, and sensation any material form at will.’

      The color of this virtue is vermillion red.  Its musical note is D.  Its element is fire and air so it has the sensation of warmth and ease.  The stomach is formed from this virtue.

      *

      I… The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law.
      'On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience'.

      ' In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral/physical matrix, which is the connection between feeling and physical form, with all of its functions'.

      By meditating on the law of cause and effect, ‘all laws of analogies between the micro- and the macrocosm are understood and mastered. Everything that has shape, measure, number and weight has been created by the help of this letter oscillation. If a child of God can master this meditation, he/she will be able to evoke the greatest miracles in the material world by using the respective analogies to shape, measure, number and weight.’

      ‘ As one can see, shape, measure, number and weight are the chief components of the material world, and by getting this letter oscillation under control, a person becomes their absolute master. It stands to reason that he/she will also be able to become a perfect metaphysician, too and, furthermore, to comprehend all laws presently still unknown to our physical world and to apply them in all fields.’

      The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the element
      is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created
      by this oscillation.

      *

      ‘In the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, this is the virtue of Divine Grace and Mercy with all of its profundity’.

      ‘In the mind this virtue gives divine peace in the spirit, the experience of peacefulness and the blessing by Divine Providence’.

      ‘Mastering this virtue gives the absolute faculty of bestowing true Divine Blessings’.

      ‘In the feelings there is great happiness and complete satisfaction.’

      ‘Likewise, when mastering this virtue, situations may be created by means of the elements and the masculine-feminine energies causing happiness, success and wealth in the material world for oneself or others.’

      [Color: deep grass green, musical note: F, element water-chill, heals: left eye]

      *

      ‘The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law. On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience. In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral matrix with all of its functions.  As you know, the astral matrix is the connecting link between emotions and the physical body.’

      It is a known fact that the astral matrix, and with it the whole body, is kept alive by breathing.  With the knowledge of cause and effect, you are in the position to get under your perfect control the breath with all of its aspects and ways of application.  All mystical abilities are subject to the mastery of breath. ‘

      The knowledge of cause and effect enables a person TO WILL, IMAGINE, AND FEEL THE DESIRED OUTCOME.

      Because all life is connected as a unified field of energy, whatever is experienced in a state of oneness with all,  willed with omnipotent faith and visualized, thought, felt, and sensed is pulled out of infinite possibility into the web of life, both inside the microcosm which is the human body and the macrocosm, which is the outer universe, according to conscious intent.

      “As above, so below.”

      The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation.

      *

      ’In the akasha principle of consciousness-penetrating-all this letter represents the highest divine virtues. By meditating on this virtue you perceive how divine virtues work in the various spheres and levels.

      On a mental level you understand and identify with divine morality.

      On the feeling level you have equilibrium, and have the ability to spiritualize your feelings so that you become one with the divine virtues.

      On the material level you have perfect health, beauty, and harmony.  You are master of your own vitality.  If you so chose, your body can retain the appearance of youth.  With permission from Divine Providence, you can also confer these qualities to another person’.

      The color is dark olive green, the musical note is F, the element is air and has a sensation of ease.  The spleen is formed from this virtue

      *

      A and umlaut A, ae

      A… The sound of A is a soft a like a sigh—ahhhhh.  This virtue, of highest wisdom and enlightenment, gives the intellect clear perception of the purity of all original ideas.

       ‘This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed.   Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by this initiation.  On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom

      The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      Umlaut A, ae…As the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind are understood, imperfection is gladly released for transformation.  This is the virtue of control over negative beings and passions, and release of anything on any level that no longer is serving the highest good of all concerned.  The mysteries of life and death and transformation, loamy brown, musical note C, anus.

      The melody of our name is D, G, F, G, F, G, and C.

      *

      Miracles

      *

      *****************

      ****

      *  *  *  *

      And here is an extremely powerful angelic healing meditation shared by Bill Wigram, some time ago.

      Dear Cynthia Rose

      Some healings this week have brought a beautiful new energy flow using akashic [omnipresent Divine Consciousness and Divine flowing feeling] & whole brain healing, at least as best I can, with practise it will strengthen no doubt.

      With each chakra or place in need of healing I ask the souls & angels present if akashic energy is needed here, and when it is, the vision of its flow through the patient is beautiful.

       Picture the heart chakra that is in need of akashic healing, asking for it.  Then picture seeing it pouring down into the centre of the heart chakra, followed instantly by a burst of brilliant green light in a fountain.

      See the green fountain light flowing out into the aura, down to below the base chakra, into the vortex of the spinal flow, bursting out of the base chakra, flowing around again, up the central flow, bursting out of the sacral chakra, around again and up the central flow and so on in rapid succession through each of the seven chakras.

       The effect is beautiful and powerful with seven fountains of green light pouring love & healing throughout the aura.

      Little else is needed I think, but with some seriously ill cancer patients up to five chakras have taken akashic healing.

      For the other chakras I use the remainder of the whole-brain approach, asking all those present for the healing in the level of spirit & fire to will this chakra healed, then we see it full of clear light & love in the mental/air level, full of love on the level of feeling/water to heal all the fear & negativity, and with all these together we see the chakra healed on the level of form.

      Overall its very good, and I'm still feeling my way with help from angels.

      When we did the first akashic one earlier this week, and it was so dramatic, I asked if this is what they have been trying to show me lately, and received a great "yes" in reply!

      When meditating on world healing with this method, I asked the angels to include everyone sympathetic to healing the world, and felt it flowing out to millions of people, then billions of people, and it stopped at four & a half billion people the first time, but went to nearly five billion the next time.

       We aimed to guide every one of them in an akashic & whole brain healing seeing the whole world filled with love, and all people fed clothed & housed according to their wishes & needs, and most of all loved, and knowing they are loved. This is a good theme, which we will continue using I'm sure.

      .........Bill

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      The newer versions of these books do not have the appendixes which contain very helpful information. Its best to find used older copies that do have these appendixes if you can. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@...  . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Gulshan vl
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 19, 2007

        28 degrees Pisces
        The Angels of Divine Virtues
        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Cigila’

        Beloved,

         The constellation Pisces is the last constellation in the cycle of twelve. Pisces, flowing feelings of divine wisdom, is the destination and the culmination of all of the teachings of love, wisdom, and power of the other eleven constellations.

        We are now in the last degrees of the last sign of the Zodiac.
        As you can see from the previous messages, these degrees represent increasingly complete and total enlightenment, the state of Divine Illumination in its most advanced and mature state that is possible for a human being.

         ‘We are special initiators into magical mysticism, which is the knowledge and mastery of the cosmic language. We make you acquainted with methods which enable you to develop within yourself on all three planes--the mental, the emotional, and the physical--the most perfect divine virtues by the help of the meditation techniques of the cosmic language. ‘

        ‘Having developed within yourself these virtues, you will then find it easy to acquire all those faculties which are connected to these virtues.’

        ‘By following our methods and guidance, you will become more and more mature in fulfilling carefully certain tasks according to the will of Divine Providence.’

        ‘We only reveal these methods to those who have already reached a certain degree of maturity in miracles and the cosmic language during previous incarnations

        Most of you receiving these messages are qualified in this respect.

        ‘According to the degree of maturity, a person developed due to these methods is a god-like creature, a personified deity, equipped with all the virtues, powers and faculties, (in the image) and equal to Divine Providence.’

        MIRACLES

        ‘Cigila’

        C...A divine spirit comes into incarnation as a human being on the physical plane

        I... who, through the mastery of Cause and Effect,

        G...and by and for flowing feelings of Grace and Mercy,

        I... creates

        L...a life of splendor and majesty of all of the Divine Virtues within him or herself

        A...so that all may become enlightened,

        Umlaut A, ae…and all imperfections transformed into other states that are the highest good of all.

        By meditating on the divine virtues of the letters of our name, a person more perfectly fulfills that which was spoken:

[...]

        The color of this virtue is vermillion orange.  Its musical note is D.  Its element is fire and air so it has the sensation of warmth and ease.  The stomach is formed from this virtue.

        *

[...]

        G… ‘In the principle of consciousness-penetrating-all, this is the virtue of Divine Grace and Mercy with all of its profundity’.

        ‘In the mind this virtue gives divine peace in the spirit, the experience of peacefulness and the blessing by Divine Providence’.

        ‘Mastering this virtue gives the absolute faculty of bestowing true Divine Blessings’.

        ‘In the feelings there is great happiness and complete satisfaction.’

        ‘Likewise, when mastering this virtue, situations may be created by means of the elements and the masculine-feminine energies causing happiness, success and wealth in the material world for oneself or others.’

        [Color: deep grass green, musical note: F, element water-chill,
         heals: left eye]

        *
        I… ‘The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the karma law. On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and conscience. In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral matrix with all of its functions.  As you know, the astral matrix is the connecting link between emotions and the physical body

        It is a known fact that the astral matrix, and with it the whole body, is kept alive by breathing.  With the knowledge of cause and effect, you are in the position to get under your perfect control the breath with all of its aspects and ways of application.  All mystical abilities are subject to the mastery of breath. ‘

        The knowledge of cause and effect enables a person TO WILL, IMAGINE, AND FEEL THE DESIRED OUTCOME.

        Because all life is connected as a unified field of energy, whatever is willed, thought, felt, and sensed is pulled out of infinite possibility into the web of life, both inside the microcosm which is the human body and the macrocosm, which is the outer universe.
        “As above, so below.”

        The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created by this oscillation.

        *
        L…’In the akasha principle of consciousness-penetrating-all this letter represents the highest divine virtues. By meditating on this virtue you perceive how divine virtues work in the various spheres and levels.

[...]

        Umlaut A, ae….transformation through release of imperfections for changes into other states that are the highest good of all.

        The melody of our name is D, G, F, G, F, G, and C.

        *
        Miracles

        *

        *****************

        Note: The partial solar eclipse occuring March 18th activates the 28th and 29th degree of Pisces.

         I wanted to share this letter for those of you who are doing emotional processing by yourself:

        Dear Cynthia: Just a quick note to tell you that I did the emotion processing program last night, all by myself (actually that was one of the major issues...abandonment, aloneness, not being "seen" for who I am). I had a huge release. It was great.
        I did it by typing into the computer, even when, through tears, I couldn't even see what I was typing. I just kept going, as though I were talking to someone. Wanted you to know that I found it excellent. Will do again. We need to get this stuff out of us. We need to FEEL fully.

        ****
        And here is an extremely powerful angelic healing meditation shared by Bill Wigram

        gex46@...
        [Please email for much more complete and detailed instructions]

        Dear Cynthia Rose

        Some healings this week have brought a beautiful new energy flow using akashic & whole brain healing, at least as best I can, with practise it will strengthen no doubt.
        With each chakra or place in need of healing I ask the souls & angels present if akashic energy is needed here, and when it is the vision of its flow through the patient is beautiful. Picture the heart chakra in need of akashic healing, asking for it, seeing it pouring down into the centre of the heart chakra, followed instantly by a burst of brilliant green light in a fountain, flowing out into the aura, down to below the base chakra, into the vortex of the spinal flow, bursting out of the base chakra, flowing around again, up the central flow, bursting out of the sacral chakra, around again and up the central flow and so on in rapid succession through each of the seven chakras. The effect is beautiful and powerful with seven fountains of green light pouring love & healing throughout the aura.

        *******

        Footnotes:

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
        Germany
        . These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        ***********

        ******************

        Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

        copyright:
        Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        Note: The messages that were sent out or

        (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 10 , Mar 18, 2008

           Note: If the angel message appears too big for your screen, simply click on Forward on the top toolbar and it will appear in normal size

          28 degrees Pisces
          The Angels of Divine Virtues
          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Cigila’

          Beloved,

          Pisces is the last sign in the cycle of twelve. Pisces, flowing feelings of divine wisdom, is the destination and the culmination of all of the teachings of love, wisdom, and power of the other eleven  signs .

          We are now in the last degrees of the last sign of the Zodiac.

          As you can see from the previous messages, these degrees represent increasingly complete and total enlightenment,  states  of Divine Illumination in  their  most advanced and mature states that are possible.

           ‘We are special initiators into magical mysticism, which is the knowledge and mastery of the cosmic language. We make you acquainted with methods which enable you to develop within yourself on all three planes--the mental, the emotional, and the physical--the most perfect divine virtues by the help of the meditation techniques of the cosmic language. ‘

          ‘Having developed within yourself these virtues, you will then find it easy to acquire all those faculties which are connected to these virtues.’

          ‘By following our methods and guidance, you will become more and more mature in fulfilling carefully certain tasks according to the will of Divine Providence.’

          ‘We only reveal these methods to those who have already reached a certain degree of maturity in miracles and the cosmic language during previous incarnations

          Many of you receiving these messages are qualified in this respect.

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 16, 2009

             Note: If the angel message appears too big for your screen, simply click on Forward on the top toolbar and it will appear in normal size

            28 degrees Pisces
            The Angels of Divine Virtues
            Also known as

            The Angels of ‘Cigila’

            Beloved,

             Pisces, flowing feelings of divine wisdom, is the destination and the culmination of all of the teachings of love, wisdom, and power of the other eleven  signs .

            We are now in the last degrees of the last sign of the Zodiac.

            As you can see from the previous messages, these degrees represent increasingly complete and total enlightenment,  states  of Divine Illumination in  the most advanced and mature states possible.

[...]

            HOW TO MEDITATE ON THE DIVINE VIRTUES

            Each letter has a color, a meaning, feelings, a sound, a musical note, a sensation, and a part of the body temple that was created by it.

            Meditating is done on four levels of awareness.  It is done with pure being united with Divine Being and all creation and strong will- Delta brainwaves with visualization, concentration on deep inner thought and concepts- Theta brainwaves, flowing divine feelings- Alpha brainwaves, and memory, logic, and five sense perception- Beta brainwaves.

            These four brainwave patterns develop naturally from the moment of conception on, and therefore, the deeper ones are energized through reclaiming and identifying your present self with your younger selves of the past.

            Delta becomes dominant in the period from conception through infancy. Theta is dominant through childhood.  Alpha is dominant in adolescence.  Beta is dominant from puberty on.

            The idea is to visualize the color of the divine virtue from a deep Delta state of pure being and unity with Divine Being and all creation. This is the most important step, and corresponds to the eye and omnipotent will for the highest good of all.  It corresponds to the infant state.

            “Ye must be as little children to enter the kingdom of heaven.”

             Next contemplate deeply on the meanings of the divine virtue, which occur in Theta brainwaves of deep inner thought.  This deep inner thought corresponds to the state of being a little child.

            Next feel the emotions of the divine virtue, which occurs in the Alpha brainwaves of feelings and flowing.  This emotional flowing was dominant when you were an adolescent.  Remember how you felt feelings so strongly in this time of your life. As you flow with these divine feelings, when you ‘speak’ the letter, tone it to the musical note of the divine virtue

            AND FEEL THE FEELINGS FLOWING WITH THE SOUND. This can be done inwardly in the imagination, when meditating, to activate the virtue on the astral plane or out loud for purposes of blessing the physical plane.

             Finally, imagine the sensation of the divine virtue. The sensation is determined by its element. This activates the Beta brainwave of the five senses, memory and logic of the adult self.

              When you first begin this procedure, go into your imagination and see your infinite pure being that is one with Divine Being and all creation become located in time and space as a tiny dot in your own solar plexus, which is the region of the akashic element of consciousness-penetrating-all.  Visualize the color of the divine virtue shining from a tiny sun in the region of its element and filling the entire region. Meditate on the meanings of the divine virtue. Flow with the feelings of the divine virtue.  Then imagine the sensation of the divine virtue’s element.

             Take this meditation and impregnate the organ that corresponds to the virtue, or even the entire body or whatever inner guidance so directs at the time.

            With the out breath see this radiance passing through the pores of the skin over the virtue’s organ and filling something in the outer universe according to inner guidance.  With the in breath see this radiance coming back into the body through these same pores.  Keep the rhythm of the breath natural at all times, and dissolve the light in the body when you are finished so that the elements of the body do not become over stimulated or out of balance.

            Here is a description of the five elements with their meaning, sensation and body regions.

            THE FIVE ELEMENTS

            *

            The Akasha element is the pre-matter of all creation. It has the sensation of consciousness-penetrating-all, and is everywhere . The Akasha is experienced in Delta brainwaves of Pure Being. The region corresponding to this element is located in the midriff region.

            *

             The Fire element is will and electricity. It has the sensation of warmth and expansion, and is located in the head region. Electric power is increased through aligning individual will with Divine Will for the highest good of all concerned. Will activates Delta brainwaves of Pure Being.

            *

            The Air element is mind and thought. It has the sensation of ease and relaxation and is located in the lung area.

            *

             The Water element is magnetism, feeling, emotion, psychic sensitivity, flowing, fluidity and change. It has the sensation of coolness, which turns to chill. It is located in the abdomen, seen as a hollow space. Magnetic power is increased through aligning individual feelings with Divine Feelings. Feeling activates Alpha brainwaves of emotion. Feeling and magnetism attracts realities into physical expression.  Divine Feelings attract Paradise, and Heaven on Earth.

            *

            The Earth element is physical form. It has the sensation of weight and is located in the leg region.

            *

            As long as you persist in your meditations, the heavenly hosts will not fail when you ask for help.

            "Ask and ye shall receive."

            "Knock and it shall be opened unto you

            Message 5 of 10 , Mar 17, 2010

            • spiritus@mindspring.com

                  Message 8 of 10 , Mar 17, 2013
                  • 1 Attachment
                  • 5 KB

                  28 degrees Pisces

                  The Angels of Divine Virtues

                  Also known as

                  The Angels of

                   ‘Cigila’

                  Beloved,

                  We are now in the last few degrees of the last sign of the Zodiac.

                  Pisces, which represents flowing feelings of divine wisdom, is the destination and the culmination of all of the teachings of love, wisdom, and power of the other eleven signs .

                  As you can see from the previous messages, these degrees represent increasingly complete and total enlightenment and Divine Illumination.

                  Here, at the 28th degree of Pisces, the heavenly hosts of Cigila bestow knowledge of the
                  images-8

                  spiritualization of matter in all planes,

                  understanding and mastery of cause and effect, grace and mercy, along with all the divine virtues taken together and the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.  By releasing imperfections on every level, within the self and in the outer world, control over negative beings is gained as well.

[...]

                  "I and the Father are ONE."

                  gaia-portal

                  HOW TO MEDITATE ON THE DIVINE VIRTUES

                  In studying the divine virtues of the cosmic language, remember that letter corresponds to a unique virtue and has a color, a meaning, feelings, a sound, a musical note, a sensation, and a part of the body temple that was created by it.

[...]

                  Photo by
Gretchen Wild Iris Hermey

                  Message 9 of 10 , Mar 17, 2014

                    28degrees Pisces

[...]

                    "Iand the Father are ONE."

                    Weare now in the last few degrees of the last sign of the Zodiac.

                    Pisces, which represents flowing feelings of divine wisdom, is the destination and the culmination of all of the teachings of love, wisdom, and power of the other eleven signs .

                    Asyou can see from the previous messages, these degrees represent increasingly complete and total oneness with Divine Consciousness, enlightenment and Divine Illumination.

                    Message 10 of 10 , Mar 18

                      28degrees Pisces

[...]

                      Pisces, which represents flowing emotions of divine wisdom, is the destination and the culmination of all of the teachings of love, wisdom, and power of the other eleven signs .

                      Asyou can see from the previous messages, these degrees represent increasingly complete and total oneness with Divine Consciousness, enlightenment and Divine Illumination.

                      Here, at the 28th degree of Pisces, the heavenly hosts of Cigila bestow knowledge of the
                      images-8

                      spiritualizationof matter in all planes,

                      understanding and mastery of cause and effect, grace and mercy, along with all the divine virtues taken together and the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.  By releasing imperfections on every level, within the self and in the outer world, control over negative beings is gained as well.

                      gaia-portal

                      HOWTO MEDITATE ON THE DIVINE VIRTUES

                      In studying the divine virtues of the cosmic language, remember that letter corresponds to a unique virtue and has a color, a meaning, emotions, a sound, a musical note, a sensation, and a part of the body temple that was created by it.

                      Meditatingis done on four levels of awareness.  Itis done with pure being united with Divine Being and all creation and strong will- Delta brainwaves with visualization, concentration on deep inner thought and concepts- Theta brainwaves, flowing divine emotions- Alpha brainwaves, and memory, logic, and five sense perception- Beta brainwaves.

[...]

                      Next feel the emotions of the divine virtue, which occurs in the Alpha brainwaves of emotions and flowing.  This emotional flowing was dominant when you were an adolescent.  Rememberhow you felt emotions so strongly in this time of your life. As you flow with these divine emotions, when you ‘speak’ the letter, tone it to the musical note of the divine virtue   AND FEEL THE EMOTIONS FLOWING WITH THE SOUND. This can be done inwardly in the imagination, when meditating, to activate the virtue on the astral plane or out loud for purposes of blessing the physical plane.

                       Finally,imagine the sensation of the divine virtue. The sensation is determined by its element. This activates the Beta brainwave of the five senses, memory and logic of the adult self.

                        Whenyou first begin this procedure, go into your imagination and see your infinite pure being that is one with Divine Being and all creation become located in time and space as a tiny dot in your own solar plexus, which is the region of the akashic element of consciousness-penetrating-all.  Visualizethe color of the divine virtue shining from a tiny sun in the region of its element and filling the entire region. Meditate on the meanings of the divine virtue. Flow with the emotions of the divine virtue.  Then imagine the sensation of the divine virtue’s element.

[...]

                       TheWater element is magnetism, feeling, emotion, psychic sensitivity, flowing, fluidity and change. It has the sensation of coolness, which turns to chill. It is located in the abdomen, seen as a hollow space. Magnetic power is increased through aligning individual emotions with Divine Emotions. Emotion activates Alpha brainwaves which are magnetic and attract new realities into form on the material plane. Emotion and magnetism attracts realities into physical expression.  Divine Emotions attract Paradise, and Heaven on Earth.

                      The Earth element is physical form. It has the sensation of weight and is located in the leg region.

                      As long as you persist in your meditations, the heavenly hosts will not fail when you ask for help.

                      "Ask and ye shall receive."

                      "Knock and it shall be opened unto you

                      MIRACLES

                      Photo by
Gretchen Wild Iris Hermey

                      Cigila

                      C...Adivine spirit comes into incarnation as a human being on the physical plane

                      I...who, through the mastery of Cause and Effect,

                      G...andby and for flowing emotions of Grace and Mercy,

[...]

                      Material:  By mastering the virtue of the Eucharist, a person learns to enliven the whole of matter and to equip it with mental and emotional virtues, powers, etc.  A person learns to impregnate through will, mind, emotion, and sensation any material form at will.