Fw: 22 Taurus Angels of Good Judgement

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2001

      Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2001 1:38 PM
      Subject: Fw: flying birds pastel colors no music

      22 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Good Judgement

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Hyla’

      Beloved,

      The sons and daughters of God are powerful as they mature in the use of the Word, so we inspire high intuition and good judgement.

      We represent the Power of the Word, which is represented by the letter H. We combine this with knowledge of cycles, the letter Y. We then introduce oneness with the splendor and majesty of God, letter L. We complete this with the virtue of enlightenment, represented by letter A.

      The cosmic language requires understanding and mastery of that which the ancients call the quadrapolar magnet. The term ‘ quadrapolar magnet’ means will, thought, feeling, and form.

      These four qualities of consciousness are the four brainwave states of Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta.

      In your meditation on the virtues of the letters, first see the color, sound, sensation, and virtue inside yourself, and then see it simultaneously in the outer universe for it is said that mankind is created in the image and likeness of the Creator.

      "As above, so below."

      The path to heaven on earth, in which each man and woman becomes God and Goddess, lies in the mastery of these four levels of consciousness.

      H-Y-L-A

      H…’We confer understanding of the cosmic language and the power of the word.

      Y…We combine this with profound cosmic intuition, the gift of prophecy, and devotion to higher truth.

      L…This yields acute insight into the character of anyone, into true morality, and an understanding of the necessity for both good and evil.

      A…Our purpose and goal is to heal the mind.’

      Here is our meditation:

      Go deep within the stillness, within your quiet inner space.

      Imagine that you are a small dot in your solar plexus.

      Imagine and feel that your physical body temple is an infinite universe surrounding you.

      Imagine that this entire universe fills with silver violet light that originates from the right arm and spreads everywhere through all the whirling galaxies of atoms and molecules which form the organs and tissues, the blood and the bones.

      Hear the musical note A ringing with the silvery violet light.

      Feel coolness, which is the water element, and meditate on the power of the Word. Know that the letter H represents this in the ancient language.

      Simultaneously with your meditation, see that the outer universe is automatically filled with the silvery violet light, the musical note A, the feeling of coolness, and the virtue of the Power of the Word.

      *

      Remain as a dot in your solar plexus with your body a universe all around you.

      See pure pink light filling the universe of your body and see it originating from the heart.

      Hear the note of C sharp.

      Feel the akashic element, which is the element of God-penetrating-all.

      Meditate on the cycles of life. Know that the letter Y represents the Rhythm of Life in the ancient language.

      See pink light, God-penetrating-all, C sharp, and the divine virtue of rhythm filling the outer universe.

      *

      Now see your inner universe glowing with clear olive green light, which originates from the spleen.

      Feel a sense of ease, which is the air element.

      Hear the note of F.

      Meditate on all of the divine virtues taken together, which represent the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness.

      Know that the letter L represents this splendor.

      See the olive green light, the musical note F, the feeling of ease, and the splendor and majesty of God/Goddess filling the outer universes.

      *

      Your inner universe is now shining with sky blue light, which originates from the lungs.

      A feeling of ease and relaxation is everywhere, the feeling of the air element.

      The musical note G rings.

      Meditate on the divine virtue of wisdom and enlightenment.

      Know that the letter A represents enlightenment.

      See the blue light, the feeling of ease, the musical note G, and enlightenment filling the outer universes.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Names and phrases in italics or single quotation marks are copied or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.