Prayers Requested

  • jdaintira@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 27, 2002
      Dear Ones,

      I am writing asking that Sabiha in Turkey be added to our prayer lists. (see posts below)

      She is a doctor who has worked tirelesly for many years to bring health care to children and women.  There is a National Holiday in Turkey in her honor.

      In Love and Light,

      Judith Marie

      Dearest Friend,

      Received this seconds after I sent you my previous message.  Wanted to share it with you.  Have been on the phone with Margaret at work and Naci at the hospital since.  Please pray.

      Maureen.
      -----------------
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 27, 2002
        Dear Judith Marie,

        It is often very hard knowing how to pray for these situations.
        Deeply I feel that we are praying for the individuals around the
        affected person, as well as the person themselves. The prayers are
        needed for people to realize that we have power over the cancerous
        cells, power to restore them to health. The people around the
        patient need to know this, so that they convey the right message.
        I will be praying fervently that everyone learns the power of
        healing.

        Love, Polly
      • Karen
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 27, 2002
          Dear Judith,

          My prayers are with Sabiha and her loved ones.

          I invoke the presence of Lord Raphael and
          Mary, Archangels of Healing, the hierarchy
          healing teams and the Emerald Ray Healing
          Angels, and Dr. Lorphan from the inner plane of
          Sirius to please be with Sabiha who is under-
          going medical treatment at the time. I invoke the
          power and love of Sabiha's physical body deva
          and ask it to bring forth comfort and ease. Let the
          healing be immediate and complete as God would
          have it be. Let the process be tempered by the
          presence of Divine Beings.

          Bring resiliency, rest, strength, and harmony
          into her body so the energies of rejuvenation and
          revitalization can come in as the healing is
          realized.

          Guide the hands that care for Sabiha with
          wisdom and gentleness. Imbue those hands with
          powerful healing light. Let each participant in
          this experience move through the challenge with
          grace and serenity, allowing for the energy to
          move toward a positive and rewarding outcome.

          Be present in Sabiha's awareness so she
          will know all is well. Grant the insight to rise
          above what the body may choose to experience,
          and show a way to grow without pain. May all
          who visit emanate great love. Let Sabiha bask
          in the radiance of Your healing love.

          I ask for her own Guardian Angel to be
          ever-attendant during this challenge. Let this
          experience result in great bursts of joy as
          Sabiha moves closer to a newer self. Let
          Sabiha be resurrected into a new body of
          Light and transformation as the process
          completes itself in Love and long life. Amen
        • Polly
          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 27, 2002
            This is the most fantastic prayer I have ever encountered, carrying so much love, light, and power.

            Thank you Karen.
          • jdaintira@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 27, 2002
              Dear Karen,

              This prayer has me in tears from its beauty and power. Thank you so very
              much.

              Love In Light,

              Judith Marie
            • cldp27@juno.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Sep 28, 2002
                Dear Judith Marie,
                My thoughts and prayers are with Sabiha and her family during this time.  I have placed her on some other groups that I know of also, as the more prayers, the better. I love the one Karen said, and I say Ditto......
                I will also send healing Reiki to her, and then God, all the Archangles, her Angels, guides and masters will be with her also... If you need to talk, please call me.. I'm with you...  All of your friends are praying for a miracle, which we've seen happen before, and will happen again.
                With great love
                Carol P.

                On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 13:37:05 EDT jdaintira@... writes:
[...]

                Posting message to this list:

              • nachiketan2001
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 1, 2004
                  Dear Ones,

                  Namaste,

                  A small Girl named Lexi is about to face a surgery for a lump to be
                  removed from her body. She has been through the road of pain and
                  surgery before and taking it with spirit and courage.
                  The docs are hoping that it wont be a cancerous lump and it wont
                  appear again. Please Pray for this brave little Girl and hold her in
                  your arms and give a her hug. She really all the
                  Love,prayers,Blessings that we can send.

                  A wonderful soul named Bee and her father suffer from an illness
                  named AD. Her father is in advance stage of colen cancer, prostate
                  cancer & AD. Please include them in your prayers, Blessings.

                  If anyone of you practices Reiki, or any other distance healing
                  therepy send them Reiki engery.

                  All three of them have beauitful hearts just like yours and thats why
                  I felt I should be requesting everyone that I know to unite in
                  prayers, asking for Healing.

                  I know all of you possess great spirits, hearts and you were the
                  first ones I could think of for requesting for prayers.

                  Thanking All of You,

                  With Love,

                  Nachi
                • luvpotion121
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 1, 2004
                    Not first Nachi, the Highest Powers hear and respond to prayers. So
                    pray first to the above and beyond, and we will also speak loving
                    and healing prayers for them. I'm sure these dears are calling
                    themselves from their hearts. May they each be surrounded with all
                    the tenderness and love. Let all blessings fall upon them.

                    And love and blessings for you, dear Nachi. Love, Polly

                    --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "nachiketan2001" <nachi@H...>
                    wrote:
                    > Dear Ones,
                    >
                    > Namaste,
                    >

                    > A small Girl named Lexi is about to face a surgery for a lump to
                    be
                    > removed from her body. She has been through the road of pain and
                    > surgery before and taking it with spirit and courage.
                    > The docs are hoping that it wont be a cancerous lump and it wont
                    > appear again. Please Pray for this brave little Girl and hold her
                    in
                    > your arms and give a her hug. She really all the
                    > Love,prayers,Blessings that we can send.
                    >

                    > A wonderful soul named Bee and her father suffer from an illness
                    > named AD. Her father is in advance stage of colen cancer, prostate
                    > cancer & AD. Please include them in your prayers, Blessings.
                    >
                    > If anyone of you practices Reiki, or any other distance healing
                    > therepy send them Reiki engery.
                    >
                    > All three of them have beauitful hearts just like yours and thats
                    why
                    > I felt I should be requesting everyone that I know to unite in
                    > prayers, asking for Healing.
                    >
                    > I know all of you possess great spirits, hearts and you were the
                    > first ones I could think of for requesting for prayers.
                    >

                    > Thanking All of You,
                    >
                    > With Love,
                    >
                    > Nachi
                  • Nachiketan
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 26, 2005

                      Dear All,

                      Namaste,

                      My father had to be hospitalized on yesterday night in emergency as he started to have chest pain.

                      Please keep him in your prayers. and send him your blessings and love.

                      I am sorry I haven't been able to answer, reply back to your emails. I hope my father will get better soon and will be discharged at an early date. Will reply to your emails as and when that happens.

                      Thank You.

                      With Much Love,

                      Nachi