Fw: 21 Taurus, The Angells of Polarization and Will

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2001

      Sent: Saturday, May 12, 2001 12:58 PM
      Subject: 21 Taurus, The Angells of Polarization and Will

      21 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Polarization and Will

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Hagos

      Beloved,

      "All that I do ye shall do and more."

      To take a seed and cause it to mature into a tree and bear fruit in an hour is our specialty.

      Masters have demonstrated this miracle in history, and with our help, present day sons and daughters of God follow their example and do the same.

      The healing the earth is destined by the will of Divine Providence.

      As the individual wills of people are aligned with Divine Will, the angels of heaven make their assistance available.  The miracles written in the ancient scriptures are just as possible now as ever.

      The use of Will, with complete mastery of emotion, is the key.

      Will is the masculine force. It is electric in nature. Its element is fire.

      Emotion is the feminine force. It is magnetic in nature. Its element is water.

      We teach the use of will in using the cosmic language, which is the Power of the Word.

      The feeling that we call forth for this miracle is that of grace and mercy.

      The miracle of maturing up of seed in a short time is required for the purpose of Divine Justice, when previous plant life has been destroyed and has resulted in disruption of divine harmony.

      H-A-G-O-S

      H…’We teach the sons and daughters how to apply the power over life and death and revivification through the power of the word,

      A… with high intelligence.   We teach how to control occult abilities, the air element and its beings

      G…in order to generate great abundance.

      O… This is done by mastering the manifestation of will and feelings,

      S…with perfect use of will power, to totally control the consciousness of all beings at all levels.'

      Here is our story:

      The olive grove had been there for generations. His father’s father, and his father, and his father before him had carefully tended it with love and adoration for the Creator. The trees had provided food, oil, and sustenance for the family and village as long ago as anyone could remember.

      One night, in a rage born of confusion and pain, a neighboring army had torn up his trees, and Mohammed had labored long and hard to deal with the grief, the rage, the devastation that had come upon him and his family.

      Finally a great spiritual presence began to enfold the minds and hearts of everyone in the region. Finally there was peace.

      The healing had begun.

      But alas! The olive trees were gone. What could bring them back?

      Down the alley, a small lad of about ten years, with a crooked leg, lived with his uncle. They lived all alone in a very small house. The boy, Daniel, had sometimes watched quietly as his uncle studied each night in the wee morning hours by the light of the old oil lamp. On the table before him always lay the ancient teachings of Quaballah , the teachings of the Power of the Word.

      Going up to the hillside one bright sunny morning , the lad stopped where the olive grove had recently stood.

      Listening to his inner voice, he knew what had to happen.

      He ran home to his uncle. "Uncle", he shouted, "We must go up to the olive grove, we must try our prayers and get the trees to grow!"

       In his heart Benjamin knew that the boy was right.

      He quietly picked up his prayer shawl, his book, and his faith.  Benjamin and Daniel walked together slowly up the hill.

      Sitting down on the parched, barren earth of the old orchard, they closed their eyes and settled deep into concentration, feeling, and prayer.

      Into eternity.

      Into infinity.

      They went into the HEART OF THE BELOVED, THEY BECAME ONE WITH THE HEART OF THE ONE.

      They discovered that

      DIVINE JUSTICE REQUIRED FOR THE OLIVE TREES TO BE RESTORED!

      Reaching into his bag, Benjamin pulled out handfulls of olive seeds.

      He spread them on the cloth.

      Without speaking a word, they put the seeds, one by one, into the earth.

      A strange stillness covered the grove.

      A vast silence, a feeling of antiquity, a slight fluttering of movement, filled the quiet warm air.

      With every breath Benjamin and Daniel attuned to the Angels of Hagos.

      They attuned to Wisdom, to Grace, to Justice, to Power.

      With every breath, Benjamin and Daniel aligned their will with Divine Will.

      Their meditation was so intense that the entire planting was done in a complete state of trance.

      A cloud appeared over them. Rain fell.

      The power of love in their hearts, the feeling of grace and mercy, quickened the seed.

      All around them trees began to sprout.

      Out of this recently parched and barren earth,  new olive trees grew and grew and grew.

      *

      When Mohammed passed by the grove that evening on his way to village,

      he looked up,  and THERE WERE THE TREES!

      He gasped!

      Grabbing his robe, he ran all the way back in a state of shock.

      Soon the whole family and his neighbors stood in utter amazement at the bottom of the hill, looking at the fully grown trees.

      A gentle breeze ruffled their leaves, ripe fruit hung heavy on each bough.

      Mohammed fell down on the ground, weeping uncontrollably.

      He lay prostrate all night , his shoulders heaving, and shaking uncontrollably.

      At sunrise, with tears in his eyes, he looked up again.

      THE TREES WERE STILL THERE!

      *

      MIRACLES

      ‘ …The miracle of growing a tree from a seed and maturing it to bearing fruit in an hour, is known in India as the true miracle of the mango-tree.’

      Names and phrases in italics or single quotation marks are copied or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.