birthdate

  • hootie53506
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 27, 2002
      Hi Polly, My birthdate is dec. 24 1952. Carol
    • luvpotion121
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 27, 2002
        Nice to meet you Carol, welcome to our Cosmic Language study and
        lovingpurelove group. We have several Carol's in our group, so if
        you have another name you can go by, this would be helpful. Even as
        much as adding a last initial.

        It is not the birthdate that I am asking for, but rather the
        location of the Sun's alignment with the Celestial Arc at the time
        of your birth. For instance, the sun was aligned at "24 Scorpio 55"
        at the time of my birth, so rounding up to the next degree, the Sun
        is aligned to 25 Scorpio.

        Then I go to the Scorpio reference table in the File Archives and
        look for the Angel group associated with 25 Scorpio. These are the
        Angels of Natural Medicine, SEMEChLE.

        The Sun is analogous to our Creative Expression of Divine Will &
        Intellect. The Moon is analogous to our Receptive Expression
        through Emotion and Form. Each of the planetary position points in
        our chart are analogous to different aspects of the Self and form
        the divine blueprint of our lives.

        We as a group are learning these analogies by familiarizing
        ourselves with our own divine blueprints, and learning the Cosmic
        Language meditations.

        In making this new reference table of Creative Expressions of our
        group members, gives us an added experience to delve into these
        divine energies that we each are associated with.

        Hope this explanation will help everyone. I received several
        birthdates, and what I need is the zodiac position.

        Blessings to all of you.

        Love, Polly

        --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "hootie53506" <hootie53506@y...> wrote:
        > Hi Polly, My birthdate is dec. 24 1952. Carol
      • kateyees
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 27, 2002
          Hi Again Polly and Group,

          I am receiving messages a day behind and now reading at the website,
          find some of my questions have been answered.

          My Sun would be 17 degrees, 22 minutes rounding up to 18 Pisces

          My Moon is 22 degrees, 59 minutes Scorpio, up to 23 Scorpio.

          Blessings, Kat

          --- In lovingpurelove@y..., "luvpotion121" <pmenendez@m...> wrote:

          > It is not the birthdate that I am asking for, but rather the
          > location of the Sun's alignment with the Celestial Arc at the time
          > of your birth. For instance, the sun was aligned at "24 Scorpio
          55"
          > at the time of my birth, so rounding up to the next degree, the Sun
          > is aligned to 25 Scorpio.

          > The Sun is analogous to our Creative Expression of Divine Will &
          > Intellect. The Moon is analogous to our Receptive Expression
          > through Emotion and Form. Each of the planetary position points in
          > our chart are analogous to different aspects of the Self and form
          > the divine blueprint of our lives.
          >
          > We as a group are learning these analogies by familiarizing
          > ourselves with our own divine blueprints, and learning the Cosmic
          > Language meditations.
        • Cynthia Pareja
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 1, 2002
            Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: birthdate
            Dearest Polly,
               I love what you are doing and all the help you are offering. . . but I am sitting here staring at my natal chart as a first experience of charts, and I don't even know how to figure out how to find the location of the Sun's alignment with the Celestial Arc at the time of my birth! Help! I DO want to find the angel groups associated with this. I have been moving through transition and change and following work through Spirit, and Hawk has been flying above and around to speak her voice of affirmation. I would like to continue to understand other relationships.
               I have received the chart and the list of Aspects to Fixed Stars, but I still don't know what I am reading here. Can you help?
                   Blessings, Cynthia P.
          • Dansi
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 2, 2002
              Greetings,
              I am new to the group, but this particular post caught my attention. The reason for this
              is, I have A FEW natal charts done and know theplacement of many of the planets within my
              chart, but I don't REALLY know all that it means and I REALLY get lost when I try to
              relate my birth chart to the planet placements of now/today. Cynthia also mentions
              finding the angle group associated with this (her chart maybe??) If that is what she is
              talking about I'd like to know how to find the angel group in my chart as well.
              --- Cynthia Pareja <mvwillow@...> wrote:
              > Dearest Polly,
              > I love what you are doing and all the help you are offering. . . but I am
              > sitting here staring at my natal chart as a first experience of charts, and
              > I don't even know how to figure out how to find the location of the Sun's
              > alignment with the Celestial Arc at the time of my birth! Help! I DO want to
              > find the angel groups associated with this. I have been moving through
              > transition and change and following work through Spirit, and Hawk has been
              > flying above and around to speak her voice of affirmation. I would like to
              > continue to understand other relationships.
              > I have received the chart and the list of Aspects to Fixed Stars, but I
              > still don't know what I am reading here. Can you help?
              > Blessings, Cynthia P.

              http://sbc.yahoo.com
            • Spiritus Sanctus
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 2, 2002
                Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: birthdate
                Dear Cynthia

                The location of the Sun's alignment with the Celestial Arc at the time of birth is simply the degree of the sun.  The sun on your chart is a circle with a dot in it.  Next to it are some numbers.  Read them from the outer number to the inner one.  The outer number is the degree of the sign that the sun is in and the inner one after that are the seconds of that degree.  Round the degree number up to the next degree if there are any seconds.  For instance, if someone's sun is 5 degrees and 34 seconds Gemini, then they would round it up to 6 degrees Gemini.  Then look up the angels for that degree at the lovingpurelove website archives for the angel messages.  That is what Polly is asking for.

                Do you know how to tell what sign the sun is in?

                With great love,
                Cynthia Rose