Fw: Risa

  • Mike Macklin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8 8:04 AM
      Welcome To Night Light News

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 10:59 AM
      Subject: Risa

      Celestial Hosts
      Full Moon & New Moon
      Astronomically Speaking
      Monthly Horoscopes
      Weekly Horoscopes
      Aries
      Taurus
      Gemini
      Cancer
      Leo
      Virgo
      Libra
      Scorpio
      Sagittarius
      Capricorn
      Aquarius
      Pisces

      Esoteric Astrology for the week of May 10 - 16, 2001

      Mother's Day occurs this week along with several retrogrades, shifting about planets, and difficult communications. Thursday, Neptune, planet of visions, mystical things, sensitivity, art, faith, and dreams retrogrades till mid October. We'll review these issues creatively. The Moon joins Chiron mid morning. Our feelings could get hurt. Careful so as not to hurt others, especially mother. Friday, Mars, the planet of activity and moving forward with goals, ideals and projects, retrogrades at 29 degrees Sagittarius (Sag) at 9:08 am (PDT). The word and processes that best describe this transit is recapitulation, which means going back, reviewing, redoing the Path we've chosen. Mars will not move forward again until mid July 19th. Therefore, our plans and actions (Mars), beliefs and ideals (Sag) concerning our Path and developed over the past two years will be reviewed, repeated, reassessed, rethought out, and restated (retrograde) so that the final product is more concise yet more expanded than we previously thought. This transit provides us with very fertile ground with which to create our next personal and social steps in the world. It will be a review of our goals (Sag) and how to act (Mars) on them. It will clear the weeds on our Path, making the Way more clear. Purchase Mother's Day gifts before Saturday because it's void-of-course (v/c) all day and night and the mind isn't clear during a v/c. Several hours after midnight on Sunday morning, as Mother's Day dawns, the Moon moves into Aquarius and the Sun makes a harmonious aspect to Ceres (nurturing process). These help us honor our mothers with both mind and heart. Remember, without her, our Life would not have manifested. So show her some respect. Monday could be difficult. Mercury (communication) is opposite Pluto (power) and also interacts with Mars (forceful). Arguments could occur and explosive language may erupt. Have the intention to be objective and observing. Hide away if you must. Tuesday Pallas Athena (wisdom factor) interacts with Mercury (communication) as Sun squares Uranus (change) and the Moon's in Pisces. Brilliance could emerge, but only if we move in a different direction and include visionary concepts. Wednesday Mercury joins Jupiter and what we thought yesterday expands if we're discerning and loving enough to recognize it. Ceres retrogrades, which means we'll ponder on how to nurture our own selves more fully, and Vesta (what we are most passionate about yet it's often too hidden) enters Taurus. If it's a couch you've always wanted then it's time to find it. Vesta in Taurus means the Art of Beautiful Living becomes conscious. First, it's best to ask ourselves what personally constitutes the Art of Beautiful Living. Think gold, the light of illumination, the 3rd eye, Ray 4, Vulcan, fire, chalices, goblets, and your own intuition and mix them all up in one extraordinary art piece. Then the flavor of this transit emerges. The following explains how the Mars transit will be experienced by each sign and in what area of life. It also shows in what area our spiritual goals can be accomplished.

      For an astrological perspective on George W Bush, see new article in Esoteric Astrology section: George W.Bush Astrologically.

      ARIES (March 21-April 20): The next two month's focus needs to be the expansion of your mind. The result could be the most creative and intelligent work you've done in your life. Enlarge your present ideals, goals, and beliefs and give them serious attention through travel, religious, legal and/or philosophical study. Then take what you've learned to a group.

      TAURUS (April 21-May 21): A reorientation will manifest at deep levels. This may occur through other people's resources or through a conflict of values with another. From this you will reexamine and reconfigure your position of power, management, and how you assert yourself. Loans are not a good idea now nor are negotiations. Something old dies, something new arises from the ashes.

      GEMINI (May 23-June 20): Relationships will be the field where tensions are experienced. Hard, but good since tension will make you more conscious that there are two Paths you can take -- the personal or the Soul. The next two months will provide a resting place where no decisions will be made. Enemies will hone your skills and discipleship is actually courting you. These are two polarized energies. They build the mystery temple, the apex of which is what?

      CANCER (June 21-July 20): Something is stirring and you will feel that a birth is immanent. In Day-to-day encounters, do all work necessary and do it well. Service is a word that will capture your imagination. Remember to serve the self first. This may mean that you become your own boss with your own business and it will require initiative. For the next two months create on paper your ideal work environment. Take care of your health, too.

      LEO (July 21-Aug. 22): Each morning stand in the light of the Sun. Visualize from the heart of the Sun a line of fire spiraling down and entering your heart, the results of which will free you from previous bondages, self-consciousness, illusions, old needs, and desires that keep you from manifesting enlightened and loving living. This is a very important exercise for liberation. Do it daily and consistently.

      VIRGO (Aug. 23-Sept. 22): You will try and recapture the forms and nurturances that your mother gave to you or at least what you think she did. If you cannot find any you are to make them up by asking yourself how would you mother others in ways that do not overwhelm them emotionally. You will see gates everywhere that are open and inviting. In fact, you should build one in the next two months.

      LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 22): You will seek to relate, then blend and then join with another (or perhaps a group). You will also experience that there is a certain tension between you and other(s) that you can't explain. This is actually the space between two poles that always exists between two things/people/objects/ideas. It's purpose is to point out differences so a unity can be achieved. Your awareness of this space creates the bridge.

      SCORPIO (Oct. 23-Nov. 21): Desire will become a main focus once again. I know it never leaves you, but the power of desire will intensify. And there may be a battle, you may fall and be overtaken, but the reality is that something will begin to reshape you so that eventually you will feel free from overwhelming desire because aspiration will replace it. These are esoteric energies at work. Cultivate a rapport with Venus.

      SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 20): You may feel that on your way over plains to the great goals you have in life that you are being sacrificed like a lamb at slaughter. Perhaps you are but the reality of why is most important. You are being tested to transform personal desires into those that serve others in a more definitive manner. Fire is likely, so be careful. So is a light entering your forehead.

      CAPRICORN (Dec. 21-Jan. 20): Things romantic and/or political may be what you're devoted to. And they could blind you to reality if your will(ingness) is centered on what others think. A reorientation will take place. You may be forced by frustration, irritability, and unease to open your closed heart to one that is compassionate and tolerant. Past behavior patterns won't work. Confront not others, only yourself.

      AQUARIUS (Jan. 21-Feb. 18): Work today as if tomorrow's here. To achieve anything you'll have the greatest success not by being alone but by working with others. I do not include subordinating yourself here. That is a past action. You must coordinate your self needs with others. Friends may continue to change. Substitute exercise for friends. This will gratify you more.

      PISCES (Feb. 18-March 20): You must consciously call forth and externalize the Will-To-Love in all interactions and situations. The next two months are to be used in preparation for becoming an executive in a position of power. You have earned this position. Learn about the laws behind the use of energy and power both exoterically and esoterically. Wear blue.

      About Night Light News | In the News | Astrological Overview for the Month | Astrology & Health

      Esoteric (Soul) Astrology | Astrology & Your Child | Lunar Gardening | Fun & Entertainment

      Learning More | Visitor Registration & Comments | Other Sites Sites | Home

      All contents Copyright ©2001 Night Light News. All Rights Reserved.

    • Mike Macklin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 17, 2001
        Welcome To Night Light News
          Dear group,