[ANGEL] 16 Pisces, The Angels of Peace

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 7, 2006

      16 degrees Pisces
      The Angels of Peace
      Also known as

      The Angels of 'Fermetu'

      Beloved,

      'We are the great creators of peace, since all matters which have to do with
      peace come under our competence, no matter whether whole nations are
      involved or whether peace in the family, peace in marriage, is concerned.'
      Peace is the lullaby of The Divine and the TRUTH OF SELF.

      Listen!  Peace is a melody within all, which murmurs like a beautiful ocean.

      Enter therein in deep meditation and make Peace home, as spirit and soul create Heaven on Earth.

      Dwell in peacefulness.

      Rest.

      The Quiet Still Elixir that people have sought forever is found in a peaceful heart.

      Since flowing Divine PEACEFUL Feelings flow omnipresently in Divine Mind, if ever peace appears lost, attune to it again in deepest meditation.

      This will lead to the great discovery; that the embedded waveforms of the heart beat in sympathetic resonance with The One Heart-- the long sought treasure.

      Oh! Child of Rainbow Colors,
      Flow securely in Peace.

      Healing all with praise, respect, thanks and love, in the infinities of Cosmic Presence, THAT IS ONE WITH ALL, flow with
      peace within and  around you.

      Peace the incense, the holy perfume of The Divine Flower of The Unified Field of Infinite Cosmic Love, Power, and Wisdom, bringing sympathy and harmony between worlds, is based on the "As above, so below", the virtue of F of 'Fermetu'.

      By Divine Law, all divine qualities of heaven MUST reflect within all
      of Creation.

      All creatures originally come from Peace and are manifestations of Peace.

      Let there be harmony and sympathy everywhere.

      DNA unfolds in miraculous perfection as infants flow with feelings of the sound current, to celestial songs of Peace while nursing at their Mothers' breasts.

      Heaven rejoices through melodious sounds of peaceful creatures, echoing through valley and field.

      How beautiful are flowing feelings of Peace, how wondrous to float in their
      magnetic grandeur.

      Within each heart of wisdom Peace glows and flows as a precious treasure.  Peace is omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient and is created in any situtation through flowing feelings of wisdom and deep inner guidance.

       For some, peace may seem hidden for a time, but it is always there holding the fabric of creation together.

      The wellspring of Peace is always there.
      We inspire people to look for Peace, to find Peace, to create Peace deep within in meditation.

      Invoke us in meditation for World Peace, for peace in harmonious relationships.   Go deep within, visualize and arouse understanding, remembrance, and
      manifestation of feelings of flowing peace throughout the entire Being of Divine Life.

        Where there is disharmony, peace becomes temporarily masked by flowing
      feelings of coarse guilt, shame, fear, hate and distrust.  But peace is just
      concealed, not lost; peace is still there, and re-appears as any coarser
      feelings are allowed to flow safely and non-destructively in the change
      process of flowing and safe release. When praise, respect, thanks, and unconditional all encompassing love is directed to the inner child that has been wounded and terrified, his or her upset feelings flow safely to healing,  and peace returns.

       We teach that "negative" feelings are handled as a part of a natural
      healing process of The Divine Feminine Water Magnetism.
      This process demands that even unpleasant feelings must flow safely to heal and should not be damned up, bypassed, or denied.   Wounded feelings should also never be acted out destructively in a way causing more harm and creating more trauma to self and others, in a viscious cycle, triggering more negative feelings all around.

      Loving, understanding, validating and allowing the flow of wounded feelings are catalysts for emotional healing and change. A person typically requires repeated practice to learn to praise, respect, thank and love these feelings from the wounded inner child, repeated practice not to judge, shame, fight or resist, when self or another is caught up in emotional nightmares of pain and anger.

      If a person must protect self from someone's dangerous acting out of negative
      feelings, self-protection is best done with sending praise, respect, thanks and love to the other person’s frantic and wounded inner child self, to the small frightened and terrified inner child’s feelings of life and death and survival.
      Loving and understanding flowing feelings acts as powerful catalysts,
      attracting healing, even at a distance.

      All feelings, like water, have intelligence and know how to heal and purify if allowed to flow safely. The highest frequencies of praise, respect, thanks and love ‘remind’ feelings and water of their original divine purity and lifegiving vitality and essence.

      Negative feelings that were born in painful confusion and fear deserve to be understood with sympathy and allowed to heal by flowing in the presence of love and understanding.

      Love is a delicate flower that thrives on gentility and harmony.

       Harsh words, especially whenever conflict is expressed maliciously or with
      intention to harm, are destructive to the most refined petals of caring.

      Delicate relationship bonds can be healed and restored only through emotional clearing, by letting all feelings flow completely and safely to resolution so that the inner child is restored to its original divine joy and love.

      We help each Child of Light and Love refrain from acting out of negative
      feelings, just as we also teach them not to avoid them.

      Remember that over time ecstasy and trust in loving relationships are undermined if fear, hurt, anger and malice are denied, suppressed, bypassed and avoided, instead of acknowledged and healed.  Superficial pleasantness and righteousness that cover up painful feelings are dishonest to self and others, especially causing harm by denying healing to the wounded inner child self within. Suppressed negative feelings demand to be heard, and that is why they attract negative situations to evoke them for the purpose of flowing as a natural instinct to heal.  This is analogous to damned water overcoming all resistance to find a way through to flow to the sea.

       We help people understand that wounded feelings heal through flowing, and
      that these painful feelings must be processed to resolution, through
      exposing them to  a non-self-critical and non-destructive, peaceful and
      sympathetic attitude toward them and to the wounded inner child self.

       This is the process of the adult self reparenting the inner child self, it is exactly analogous to healing an upset child; when love and sympathy
      heal the child, but resistance, shame, guilt and judgment exacerbate
      upsetness.

       Even the most painful and destructive emotions heal naturally when given
      enough time, expression and sympathy in a safe, supportive context.

      Therefore, in the presence of another's negative emotions, we entreat each
      person to attune in deep meditation to Omnipresent Peace, instead of
      reacting in fear and anger.

      In this way, a different fate, a wonderful fate, is created for all, through these
      deep trance states of visualizing and creating flowing feelings of Peace.

       And thus, the SONG OF  PEACE DIVINE attracts Heaven on Earth.

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'F-E-R-M-E-TU'

      Peace is maintained in the Universe by the divine virtues of ‘Fermetu’.  By meditating on these virtues, a person becomes an embodiment of peace.

      ‘Fermetu’

      F…The legality of Harmony of all visible worlds, the ‘as above, so below’, is sustained by

      *

      E… Omnipresent Divine Consciousness and Omnipresent Divine Flowing Feelings.

      *

      R…Total freedom and independence come from following inner guidance with a feeling of absolute security.

      *

      M…Divine Soul fills the heart with deeply flowing feelings of Divine Consciousness.

      *

      E… With Divine Feeling, a person flows in Oneness with all life and are

      *

      T… given a high state of inspiration concerning everything.

      *

      U… Through deep inner attunement, each person  sees the origin of everything and  creates an ongoing life of peace and harmony  for all.

      *

      Miracles

      ******

      Footnotes:

      Note: You can now find each day’s angel messages at this site:

      Spiritual Paths & Journeys

      Click on: “Todays Spiritual Messages”

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      The newer versions of these books do not have the appendixes which contain very helpful information. Its best to find used older copies that do have these appendixes if you can. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@...  . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds > >

      ******************

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm   you will find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

      *

      A site for tarot information is http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your archives.

      Home site :

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Polly Menendez
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 7, 2007

        16 degrees Pisces

        The Angels of Peace

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Fermetu’

        Beloved,

        We bring sympathy and harmony because we have been given charge to bring every sentient being into flowing feelings and vibrations of Peace.

        We teach the importance of aligning with Divine Being deep within and manifesting it through visualization, thoughts, feelings, and sensations.

        ‘We are the great creators of peace, since all matters which have to do with peace come under our competence, no matter whether whole nations are involved or whether peace in the family, peace in marriage, is concerned.’

        Invoke us in meditations for world peace, and in prayers for the restoration of harmonious relationships.

        In its wisdom, each heart knows that peace is really ALWAYS present, just like enlightenment is always present, it just has to be attuned to in spirit and soul, and manifested.

          When there is disharmony, peace becomes temporarily lost in powerful coarse energies of hate and distrust, but it is just lost, it is still there and can be found again. We inspire the finding of it.

         We teach that negative feelings should never be acted out destructively, causing more harm, but instead should be healed immediately through feeling the feelings in a safe and non-destructive way.

        Love is a delicate flower that thrives on gentility and harmony. Harsh words, especially whenever conflict is expressed maliciously or with intention to harm, is destructive to the most refined petals of caring.  These bonds can be healed and restored only through emotional clearing, letting all feelings flow completely and safely to resolution.

        Remember that emotional traumas experienced in conception, prenatal development and birth replay themselves over and over throughout life in situation after situation, seeking to be healed through empathy and flowing, through the change process of flowing feelings.

        Instead of acting out negative feelings, causing more emotional trauma to self and others, the best course of action is to go within and let the adult self empathize with and heal the inner wounded child self.  The wounded inner child deserves to be heard and healed through empathy and caring.

        This applies to both the feelings of self and the feelings of others.

        Also, over time, deep feelings of love and trust in relationships are undermined if anger and malice are denied, suppressed and avoided, instead of acknowledged and healed. Wounded feelings heal through flowing in non-self-critical and non-destructive peaceful and sympathetic environments. Even the most painful and destructive emotions heal naturally when given enough time, expression, and sympathy in a safe place.

        Peace is maintained in the Universe by the divine virtues of our name  ‘Fermetu’.  By meditating on these virtues, a person becomes an embodiment of peace.

        The wisdom of each heart desires peace above all, for in peace is heard the poetry of Divine Being.

        Listen!  Peace is a melody within all beings which murmurs like a beautiful ocean.

        Let there be harmony and sympathy everywhere.

        Peace is the incense, the holy perfume of the flower whose roots are buried in the kingdom of love, power, and wisdom.

        Each infant longs to suckle at its Mother’s breast and listen to songs of peace.

        Heaven rejoices to sounds of peaceful creatures echoing through valley and hill.

        How beautiful the thought of peace, how wondrous to contemplate its grandeur.

        Peace beckons within each heart.

        It is always there.

        Look for it.

        Find it.

        Enter therein, oh Child of God,

        …and make peace your home as your mind passes through the threshold.

        Dwell in peacefulness of the heart.

        Rest.

        Your heart contains the Quiet Still Elixir

        That people have sought forever.

        Your heart

        And the heart of God.

        are one.

        This is the great discovery; the embedded waveforms of the heart that beats in sympathetic resonance with the One Heart.

        This is the long sought treasure.

        MIRACLES

        ‘Fermetu’

        The legality of Harmony in the visible worlds is sustained by

        omnipresent access to universal consciousness.

        Total freedom and independence and following inner guidance with a feeling of absolute security

        fills the heart with deeply flowing feelings of Divine Consciousness.

        When a person realizes oneness with all life and are

        inspired to a high state of inner knowing,

        creating peace and harmony becomes the primary purpose of life.

          Oh Child of Rainbow Colors,

        Dwell securely in Peace.

        For in the infinities of your Cosmic Presence

        there is Peace within you and there is

        Peace all around you.

        *

        Miracles

        Footnotes

        The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

        THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. T

        ***

        The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. T

        THESE BOOKS MAY
        BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

        1-800-204-2473

        he newer versions of these books may not have the appendixes which contain very helpful information. Its best to find used older copies that do have these appendixes if you can. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        ***********

        ******************

        For a copy of the
        TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to

        Books on emotional healing by D

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 6, 2008

[...]

          Also, over time, deep feelings of love and trust in relationships are undermined if  fear, pain, anger and malice are denied, suppressed and avoided, instead of acknowledged and healed. Wounded feelings heal through flowing in non-self-critical and non-destructive peaceful and sympathetic environments.

           Feelings are compressed information. By flowing with feelings, both the positive and the negative ones, tremendous information is gained in the deepest core of being.

          When flowing with painful feelings, ask yourself, "Why did I allow myself to incarnate into the experience of these painful feelings and events? What lessons have I learned through these experiences and feelings?"

           Even the most painful and destructive emotions  reveal deep lessons about the longing of the soul of self and others for  harmony on all levels. These lessons awaken desire for harmlessness, forgiveness, love and enlightenment.

             All feelings heal naturally when given enough time, expression, and  empathy in a safe place.

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 5, 2009

            Venus is going retrograde tomorrow. Venus retrogrades every year and a half, the least of any inner planet. This intense retrograde period lasts 40 days. The degree of  17 Aries, Victory through Music and Empathy will be activated. During this time listening to beautiful music will help with deep inner work in  areas of your life which  are receptive to divine love.

            You may download for free two 90 minute angel music selections on our website www.spiritussanctus.com .

             [Note: Angel's Adoration harmonizes the sympathetic nervous system and Ecstasy of 7  the parasympathetic.  The sympathetic nervous system music corresponds to focus on the divine in the outer world and the parasympathetic music to focus on the divine in inner awareness. The body alternates dominance of these systems every 90 minutes, which is why the angel music is that length. More information on these selections is available on the music page on the site.  We will soon be adding other selections,  also available for free downloading.]

            Feel free to share this music with others.

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 6, 2010

[...]

              You may download for free  90 minute angel music selections on our website www.spiritussanctus.com .

               [Note:  Some of these  harmonize the sympathetic nervous system and  others  the parasympathetic.  The sympathetic nervous system music corresponds to focus on the divine in the outer world and the parasympathetic music to focus on the divine in inner awareness. The body alternates dominance of these systems every 90 minutes, which is why the angel music is that length. More information  is available on the music page on the site. ]

            • spiritus@mindspring.com

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 5, 2014

                   animal odd
couples

                  16 degrees Pisces

                  The Angels of Peace

                  Also known as

                  The Angels of

                  Fermetu

                  Beloved,

                  Love is a delicate flower that thrives on gentility and harmony.

                  We bring sympathy and harmony because we have been given charge to bring every sentient being into flowing feelings and vibrations of Peace.

                  We teach the importance of aligning with Divine Being deep within and manifesting it through visualization, thoughts, feelings, and sensations.

                  Peace is the incense, the holy perfume of the flower whose roots are buried in the kingdom of love, power, and wisdom.

                  We are the great creators of peace, since all matters which have to do with peace come under our competence, no matter whether whole nations are involved or whether peace in the family, peace in marriage, is concerned, or peace with the environment.

                   animal odd couples

[...]

                  Also, over time, deep feelings of love and trust in relationships are undermined if  fear, pain, anger and malice are denied, suppressed and avoided, instead of validated, acknowledged and healed. Wounded feelings heal through flowing in an environment of empathy, of non-self-critical and non-destructive peaceful and sympathetic environments.

[...]

                   []

[...]

                  unknown_19.jpg

                  Footnotes

                  Message 9 of 9 , Mar 6

                     Thomas Merton quote

                    16 degrees Pisces

                    The Angels of Peace

                    Also known as

                    The Angels of

                    Fermetu

                    Beloved,

                    Love is a delicate flower that thrives on gentility and harmony.

                    We bring sympathy and harmony because we have been given charge to bring every sentient being into flowing emotions and vibrations of Peace.

                    We teach the importance of aligning with Divine Being deep within and manifesting it through visualization, thoughts, emotions, and sensations.

                    Peace is the incense, the holy perfume of the flower whose roots are buried in the kingdom of love, power, and wisdom.

                    We are the great creators of peace, since all matters which have to do with peace come under our competence, no matter whether whole nations are involved or whether peace in the family, peace in marriage, is concerned, or peace with the sentient beings of the environment.

                     animal odd couples

                    Invoke us in meditations for world peace, and in prayers for the restoration of harmonious relationships.

                    In its wisdom, each heart knows that peace is really ALWAYS present, just like enlightenment is always present, it just has to be attuned to in spirit and soul, and manifested.

                      Whenthere is disharmony, peace becomes temporarily lost in powerful coarse energies of hate and distrust, but it is just lost, it is still there and can be found again. We inspire the finding of it.

                     We teach that negative emotions should never be acted out destructively to self, others, or property, causing more harm, but instead should be healed immediately through feeling the emotions in a safe and non-destructive way.

                    Love is a delicate flower that thrives on gentility and harmony.

                     Harshwords, especially whenever conflict is expressed maliciously or with intention to harm, is destructive to the most refined petals of caring.

                     Thesebonds can be healed and restored only through emotional clearing, letting all feelings flow completely and safely to resolution.

                    Remember that emotional traumas experienced in conception, prenatal development and birth replay themselves over and over throughout life in situation after situation, seeking to be healed through empathy and flowing, through the change process of flowing emotions.

                    Instead of acting out negative emotions, causing more emotional trauma to self and others, the best course of action is to go within and let the adult self empathize with and heal the inner wounded child self.  The wounded inner child deserves to be heard and healed through empathy and caring.

                    This applies to both the emotions of self and the emotions of others.

                    Also,over time, deep emotions of love and trust in relationships are undermined if  fear, pain, angerand malice are denied, suppressed and avoided, instead of validated, acknowledged and healed. Wounded feelings heal through flowing in an environment of empathy, of non-self-critical and non-destructive peaceful and sympathetic environments.

                     Emotions are compressed information.

                     By flowing with emotions, both the positive and the negative ones, tremendous information is gained in the deepest core of being.

                    When flowing with painful emotions, ask yourself, "Why did I allow myself to incarnate into the experience of these painful emotions and events that caused them? What lessons have I learned through these experiences and emotions?"

                     Eventhe most painful and destructive emotions  reveal deep lessons about the longing of the soul of self and others for  harmony on all levels. These lessons awaken desire for harmlessness, forgiveness, love and enlightenment.

                       All emotions healnaturally when given enough time, expression, and  empathyin a safe place.

[...]

                    fillsthe heart with deeply flowing emotions of Divine Consciousness.