Fw: 19 Taurus The Angels of Agricultural Mysticism

  • Mike Macklin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8 7:49 AM

      Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2001 12:26 PM
      Subject: 19 Taurus The Angels of Agricultural Mysticism

      19 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Agricultural Mysticism

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Chadail’

      Beloved,

      We are guardians of agriculture. We inspire farmers, those involved with agricultural improvements in general’, and anyone who works with the land.

      We inspire soil improvement by natural and mystical means.

      We promote the most efficient labor methods , that make use of enlightened mental and emotional energies.

      With our help and inspiration, we teach the sons and daughters of God how to relate to the soil and to growing so that the results seem almost miraculous.

      Ch-A-D-A-I-L

      Ch…’Understanding the language of the universe at all levels,

      A…in the context of the highest illumination and purity of ideas,

      D…we apply the laws of creation in controlling everything related to fertility.

      A…We teach the controlling of the air elements , and it’ beings: weather, storms, etc.

      I…to trigger remembrance and evoke the greatest miracles at a basic physical level.

      L…This is done to create the outcome of health, vitality, harmony, and miracles of healing vital energy to improve people’s lives.’

      Here is our story:

      Martha looked out at her yard. Years of mowing grass, raking leaves, and applying chemicals had left it ordinary looking, identical to millions of yards all over the world. She was tired of it, tired of the work, tired of the expense.

      Something just did not feel right about going out there and mowing the grass even one more time. Going inward instead, she prayed for guidance.

      The Angels of Chadail responded. As they connected to her, she went into a deep reverie. She imagined that she heard the ancient voice of the land talking to her.

      "Why have you destroyed my plants?", the land asked her. "Why do you rip up the native species that have evolved naturally in this area over millions of years? These are the plants that have healing properties. These are the plants that support the wildlife and ecosystem."

      Going deeper, she began to see the land over the millions of years. She saw that up until her subdivision was put in fifteen years ago, the land had been a cow pasture for about a hundred years. Before that it had been a natural temperate rainforest for millions of years. The nature spirits told her that for the earth to survive, the forest must be restored to its native condition. This would allow the air to be clean, and for the ecosystems to rebuild and survive.

      Gradually she woke up. She went outside and looked up at the sky. There was a few hours of light left in the day. Feeling the inspiration of the angels, she knew exactly what to do.

      She got in her car and drove around the neighborhood. Stacked neatly on the curbs were sacks of raked up leaves waiting for garbage pick-up.

      Carefully she loaded them in her trunk and back seat and drove home. Trip after trip she made until she had collected over thirty sacks.

      She dumped them over her lawn. She dumped them thick, so that each bag only covered about 9 square feet. Over the next few weeks she collected enough bags of leaves to cover the entire lawn front and back.

      That winter the thick composting leaves created enough heat to keep the ground warm and the earthworms ate the leaves, dug their holes, and created their manure. The grass was gone. Her yard was covered in rich natural mulch like a forest floor. By spring little trees began to sprout from buried acorns, pecans, and walnuts, etc. that had been in the leaves.

      She went to the plant nursery and brought Redtips, Japanese Maples, Redbuds , flowering ground cover, and wonderful perennials. She set about making a meandering path, which she lined with Monkey grass and paved with golden straw.

      It was wonderful. Already the land was breathing a sigh of relief. The feeling of healing was thick in the air.

      Over the next few years the seedlings became little trees. They grew well as the thick mulch kept the ground damp and the earthworms continued to aerate and fertilize the soil. Each fall she dumped even more leaves and the soil became even richer and darker.

      She noticed that some of the trees were mulberries and that they were already making fruit. The birds and squirrels became more frequent visitors.

      It was easy. All she had to do was collect the leaves from the side of the curb each fall. Occasionally she added a few more nursery plants that caught her fancy. The worms and natural forces did the rest.

      She had a recovering temperate rainforest around her house. She had not had to mow her yard again, and when there was a drought had she turned to the angels in prayer and within a short while the rains would come. The leaves kept the moisture in.

      As the trees grew taller, the house stayed cooler in summer and she no longer had to run air conditioning. She loved the privacy that the trees gave her. Now she no longer felt like she was on stage each time she went outdoors.

      She applied for a certificate designating her yard as a wildlife sanctuary.

      She proudly hung it by her front door.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Names and phrases in italics or single quotation marks are copied or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quaballah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.