Re: << lovingpurelove >> Re: Fw: Weapons Of Maths Instruction

  • Constance Kosuda
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
      FER SHUR.

      http://PrisonMinistry.net/ckosuda
      , God bless you, all you love and all you touch with Peace, Prosperity, Perfect Health, Harmony, Humility and Happiness
      Thomas
    • Danielle Rathbun
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2006
        LOL Funny!

        Danielle

        blume111122 <crystalpyramid@...> wrote:
        lol lol

        glad we can count on the power figures to squarely root out these
        elements!

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        You must love yourself before you can truely love anyone else.

        Yahoo! Mail