Fw: 18 Taurus The Angels of Mental and Emotional Mastery

  • Mike Macklin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2001

      Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 11:47 AM
      Subject: 18 Taurus The Angels of Mental and Emotional Mastery

      18 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Mental and Emotional Mastery

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Magelucha’

      Beloved,

      When a son or daughter of God has reached a high state of maturity and harmlessness, we begin to inspire great powers of mind and feeling.

      With mastery of mind and feeling comes mastery of the beings of air and water. Many miracles are accomplished through this mastery, and miracles indeed are in order, not only to birth heaven on earth, but also to maintain it.

      When painful feelings of childhood are embraced with unconditional love and allowed to flow safely into healing and resolution, great mastery of the emotional nature is attained. As early childhood feelings are purified and healed, the mind goes through transformation and healing.

      The original childlike connection with grace, mercy, enlightenment, and the splendor and majesty of God, returns in full force. That is why it was said, "Except ye be as little children, ye shall in no wise enter the kingdom of God."

      "There is nothing to fear but fear itself."

      Many people avoid painful feelings. They do everything all of their lives to avoid feeling the darkest recesses of their soul. We are here to tell you that only by walking bravely into the valley of the shadow of death, and facing and feeling these dreadful and fearful emotions, that healing and enlightenment can come.

      This is partly what is meant by emotional maturity. After a person has faced their darkest fears and allowed them to heal, they will never cause harm to any sentient creature, for they have learned the importance of harmlessness on an extremely deep personal level.

      The other polarity to emotional maturity is absorption of the feelings in the splendor and majesty of the divine virtues, and identification with the feelings of grace and mercy.

      As the emotional nature heals, so does the mind. Dark and fearful thoughts heal along with the dark and fearful feelings that go with them. The beauty of healing emotions is that the process allows the psyche to spontaneously remember the original thoughts of heaven in all of their purity. This is part of the second birth. "Ye must be born again."

      The combination of healing the mind through emotional transformation and meditation on the qualities of Divine Consciousness gives mental maturity.

      As a son or daughter of God becomes more mature they become more childlike.

      Those who are most powerful on earth are the most harmless because they are mature.

      M-A-G-E-L-U-Ch-A

      M…As perfect master of feelings, sensations, and vital energy in self and others, we direct passionate energy

      A…into various artistic talents, clairvoyance and miraculous abilities.

      G…We do this to bring happiness, wealth, and satisfaction in having abundance.

      E…We help manifest ideas into reality using clairaudience,

      L… and bringing health, vitality, beauty, and youthfulness into manifestation through the form of medicines and youthening treatments.

      U… We do this with the associated ability to transfer consciousness and evoke trance states.

      Ch… We are gifted with perfect clarity and insight into the true original essence of everything in its purest forms

      A…in order to bestow wisdom and enlightenment.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnote:

      To my dear friends,

      All of the viruses that I have had so much trouble with have come through attachments. It would be much better to send your message in another form. I am no longer opening attachments without prior confirmation.

      If you get the horrible virus known as BadTrans, which comes as an attachment in a reply email with the message; "see the attachment", there is a cure.

       Go to

      www.mcafee.com/support/cust_serv/tech_chat.asp  [this is a live chat with a technician] and ask them to email you the cure for BadTrans, or any other virus you may get. The instructions are very easy to follow.

      Most viruses can be automatically removed online by going to www.mcafee.com and clicking on their on line virus scan feature. Their computer hooks up with yours and runs a complete virus scan on line. When a virus is found, you can click to delete or clean the file automatically.  Norton also has a free online virus scan.  Go to www.symantec.com/avcenter/  , look on left side of page for 'free online virus and security check'.

      The bad ones that cannot be removed automatically are the ones that you go to the chat address above and get the manual removal instructions emailed immediately.

       With great love, Cynthia Rose