Fw: 17 Taurus The Angels of Love and Friendship

  • Mike Macklin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2001

      Sent: Tuesday, May 08, 2001 2:38 PM
      Subject: 17 Taurus The Angels of Love and Friendship

      -----

      17 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Love and Friendship

      Also known as

      The Angels of Ubarim

      Beloved,

      The blazing up of love and friendship is our specialty. Feelings are the magnetic feminine force, and are the gateway to manifestation on the physical plane.

      As Divine Love manifests on earth, the love and friendship between the sons and daughters of God creates waves and waves of special emotions that attracts the heavenly hosts. In this way, heaven and earth become one and the Alpha and the Omega join and become one.

      Imagine the world as a place where the hearts of people leap up in joy and ecstatic recognition whenever their eyes meet. Imagine that every street and byway is heavenly and the chance passing of a stranger is an opportunity to experience another unique and splendid aspect of Divine Consciousness manifesting in person.

      The time has come for such to be upon the earth, and we are preparing every man and woman.

      The prophets of old told of this time. It is a time when polarities no longer collide in conflict, but instead work in perfect harmony, as night works with day, and up works with down. The polarities of masculine and feminine energies are courting and the resulting ecstatic union and bliss gives birth to the kingdom of heaven on earth.

      Within every son and daughter of God resides all polarities, for mankind is the microcosm of the macrocosm, the below of the above, "that which is made in the perfect image of God."

      Just as an acorn develops into a mature tree, so will every person develop into mature God and Goddess.

      As each person unites all polarity within themselves in blissful peaceful union, so they unite with all polarity in the outer world in blissful peaceful union.

      Each person’s love encompasses all equally, and becomes like the love of God "whose love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and bad alike."

      When negativity is met with unconditional all-encompassing love, a transmutation takes place that is similar to lead turning into gold. "Love conquers all."

      It is through all-encompassing love that imperfection is transmuted into perfection, and heaven and earth become one.

      U-B-A-R-I-M

      U…We have the ability to transfer consciousness of the highest inspiration and intuition to evoke states of trance,

      B…to charge amulets and talismans with the most profound wisdom of

      universal consciousness and insights about good & evil in all things.

      A…The highest wisdom and illumination comes through occult abilities,

      artistic talents, eloquence

      R…and clear headed ingenuity seen in many varied abilities.

      I…Our goal is to evoke miracles, direct the course of behavior according to karmic law, clarify metaphysical laws in the material world

      M…and to masterfully control the expression of emotions, the growth process, and the process of change on the earth plane.

      We are happy to impregnate rings and amulets with the energy of love and friendship. We do so when asked. Our special skill is bringing heaven to

      Earth through enchantment of objects which then can carry and transmit

      higher consciousness.

      *

      MIRACLES