Message from Archangel Michael - Mar 2006

  • ronnie h
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
      MESSAGES FROM ARCHANGEL MICHAEL * LM-3-2006
      TRANSMITTED THROUGH RONNA HERMAN
      HIGH-LEVEL POSITIONS AVAILABLE * APPLY WITHIN

      Beloved masters, during this shifting of the ages cycle, you are
      experiencing a great variety of  transformative changes.  You are
      reclaiming all the personal fragments of energy/thought forms that you
      created during your long journey into the physical _expression.  You
      are reuniting with the many Sparks of consciousness that make up your
      Divine Self and your soul family, and you are also striving to become
      a spiritual/human adult while existing in a multi-dimensional physical
      realm.
      Since the fall in consciousness on Earth so long ago, humanity has
      existed with restricted Life Force Energy, as well as limited physical
      capacity and knowledge. This is because you have been existing in a
      shadowland, and you have been functioning with decreased resources
      from your Higher Self and God Self.  Just as it was traumatic and
      "soul-stretching" to diminish your wondrous Self in order to descend
      into the lower-dimensional realities, it is also traumatic and
      requires a tenacious and bold heart to venture out into the unknown in
      order to reintegrate your vaster Self as you strive to return to your
      proper state of Being.
      When you are born into this reality as a member of the human race, you
      are totally dependant on your parents and those around you to care for
      you, to teach you what you need to know to be safe,  and so you can
      function in the world you live in.  The first twenty or so years of
      life are spent  learning, observing and absorbing information from
      those around you as you learn to become a cocreator in the physical realm.
      Hopefully, you then move into the era whereby you strive to make your
      mark in the world.  You  take what you have learned from others and
      gradually form your own beliefs and the standard by which you will
      live, and you journey forth to enjoy the adventure of earthly
      existence.  You are outwardly focused and materially motivated as you
      strive for recognition and your own unique identity. The years from
      approximately twenty to sixty or sixty-five are usually the years when
      you are motivated or challenged  to "leave your imprint" on the world,
      and these are the years in which you mold and create the reality of
      your personal world.  It is often a "narrow-focused" reality unless
      you have already attained a measure of spiritual enlightenment.  Your
      focus is on personal achievement and identity, finding a mate, your
      family and close circle of friends, your career and the pleasures of
      physical sensation. This is the time when the ego desire-body usually
      exerts the strongest influence on you, whereby you constantly look
      outside yourself for a sense of happiness and satisfaction, someone,
      something or some event to give you that brief thrill or an "emotional
      high."
      We have told you before that the ego is an important part of your
      physical personality, but the ego was meant to be the servant of the
      Soul and not a dominant force in your life.  Taming the ego is one of
      the first steps toward self-mastery, and it often creates a great
      emotional and mental battle within as you strive to accept and
      integrate the higher truths and the refined frequency patterns of your
      Soul Self.  Once you experience what is called a "Soul-merge," and
      begin to listen to the whisperings of Spirit, your focus turns inward
      and you begin to view the world from a totally different perspective.
      Those dear souls who have not experienced a Soul-merge by the time
      they reach mid-life usually become disenchanted with the reality they
      have created, no matter how successful they are or the riches they
      have attained.  They may develop physical symptoms of stress or
      illness as a result of the inner turmoil and frustration with life
      which grows stronger over the years.  Many precious souls choose to
      transcend before their chosen mission is accomplished because of the
      despair and disillusionment that increases with age, and it seems they
      are yearning for something that is unattainable.  It is their Soul
      Self that is calling, and  all they have to do is turn inward for the
      solace, joy and peace they seek.
      Those of you who have laid the groundwork and are well on your way to
      self-mastery are now ready for the next level of spiritual awareness.
      You, the Star Seed,  the brave ones who have suffered through and
      emerged triumphant from many "dark nights of the soul" in order to
      purge yourselves of old self-limiting concepts and energy patterns,
      are now ready to step to the foreground as the vanguard of evolving
      humanity and the inhabitants of the Light, bright and refreshed Earth.
      The Supreme Creator is pushing creation out into the great void.   New
      galaxies are in the formation stages, along with the wondrous Golden
      Galaxy we have spoken of before.  This galaxy has special meaning for
      the human race for it could not happen without you, the Star Seed, and
      your heartfelt dedication to your mission and to our Father/Mother
      God.  This adventure is the next phase of the creative process for all
      of you who have successfully completed your mission on planet Earth.
      Applications are now being taken,  for there are many wondrous
      positions and stations to be filled.  True, this will take place in
      your far distant future, but remember time as you know it has no
      meaning in the higher realms, and you will be surprised at what is
      taking place where we reside and the grand opportunities that await
      you.  You will undergo a long and complicated training period, but we
      know, beloveds, you are up to the challenge, for you have experienced
      this process many times in the past.
      All of the disguises and roles you have accepted in the past, all the
      experiences, whether painful, joyful or enlightening, have prepared
      you for this time, and for what is to come.  You have experienced this
      universe and all its magnificence, the diversity and the epitome of
      cocreative endeavors, and you have experienced the broad spectrum of
      miscreation, and the pain it has wrought upon humanity.  We have
      called you a faceted jewel in the tapestry of life, and you have been
      tumbled, honed and polished in order that you may place your shining
      deeds and your Light in that tapestry that extends out into the
      unforeseen future. Know this: the tapestry of creation would not be
      complete without you. Even now, there are grand opportunities awaiting
      those of you who are ready to step to the fore and answer the new
      clarion call.  Many of you are being drawn to strange and unusual
      places to anchor the Light and the refined frequency patterns of the
      future. Many more of you may not understand why you stay in a place
      that no longer seems suitable, but the mystery will soon be solved,
      and your assignment will be revealed at the proper time.  The golden
      grid and the power spots where the ley lines intersect, or blood
      stream and nerve centers of the Earth are fluid, and have shifted over
      the last twenty or so years, thereby forming a refined power grid
      system that reflects the appropriate vibrational patterns for a
      fifth-dimensional earthly environment. Many of the great sentient
      crystals are being deactivated, cleansed or recalibrated.  Others in
      strategic places around the Earth are being gradually revved up until
      they are functioning under full power in order to receive the new
      encodings  and refined Divine schematic from the Supreme Creator.
      These sentinels also radiate messages out into the cosmos as to the
      state of the Earth and humanity.
      Are you ready to receive your new assignments as citizens of the
      universe?  Your earthly assignment is drawing to a close, and as you
      move from a third/fourth-dimensional reality into a fifth-dimensional
      environment, a new world of opportunities awaits you.  It does not
      matter what your  cosmic lineage is; all of the great Beings of Light,
      as well as we of the angelic forces, are asking you to be our
      representatives in this new adventure that is in the formative stages
      at this time.  Any of the great masters who have walked the Earth, or
      any of the myriad of archangels or angelic forces you are familiar
      with, and even those you have not heard of, are ready and anxious to
      overlight you with their qualities, abilities and virtues.   It is as
      simple as stating your purpose and what you wish to accomplish. Then
      put forth the call and the appropriate teacher and heavenly helpers
      will attend you and oversee your endeavors.  Your Pyramid of Light in
      the fifth dimension is a perfect place to accomplish this.
      Would you like to work in unison with the great sentient crystals and
      assist in anchoring the Light in the new spiritual power centers which
      will be strategically placed around the Earth? Envision an ascension
      column of Light beaming down from the Creator Source through you and
      slowly expanding outward until it encompasses the area in which you
      live.  If enough of you join together in this endeavor, you have the
      ability to create sufficient Life Force energy to permeate and
      transform the Earth.
      Would you like to join the Elohim, the builders of form as, once
      again, you learn to use your mind power to create many wondrous things
      by molding primal life force substance into a great variety of
      physical expressions? Would you like to be filled with the radiance of
      the Goddess energy as it is beamed to us from our beloved Mother God,
      and be a projector of this energy out into the world?  All Beings, no
      matter what their level of awareness, yearn for the healing,
      transformative power of unconditional love. Would you like to access
      the cosmic records and bring forth wondrous new inventions,
      techniques, and advanced thought processes for the benefit of the
      Earth and humanity? Would you like to access your greatest creative
      abilities and fulfill your deepest heart's desire, no matter how
      impossible it may seem?
      Beloveds, what are your visions for the future?  Envision what your
      perfect new world would look like.  Place your shining Self in this
      new world and then fill it with people who reflect back to you the new
      radiance you embody.  Make this vision your strongest probable future
      and stay focused, unerringly, as you create your future,
      thought-by-thought, one step at a time.
      One of the most powerful and blessed gifts that has been bestowed on
      humanity is the Violet Flame of Transmutation.  The Seventh Ray
      radiates forth from our Father/Mother God the qualities of freedom,
      redemption and purification.  It is the Flame of forgiveness and the
      Divine alchemy which reconstructs and harmonizes the distorted energy
      humanity has created.  Lord Zadkiel and Lady Amethyst are the
      archangels who radiate the vibrational patterns of the Seventh Ray to
      all of us under the direction of our Father/Mother God.  The Seventh
      Ray of Transformation is anchored on Earth by the beloved  St.
      Germaine, and will be the predominant Ray on Earth for the next 2000
      years of accelerated evolutionary changes. The First Ray of Divine
      Will to create anew is also radiating forth in great force during
      these times of endings and new beginnings. Lady Faith and I are
      honored to be the bearers of this Ray.
      In order for you to understand the power of these magnificent Rays, we
      wish you to know that there are universal laws governing the use of
      "Ray Power," and if you use them wrongly they will surely create chaos
      in your life instead of bringing the results you desire. Never again
      will humanity be allowed to use the First Ray of Divine Will and Power
      in a destructive way, for it is a two-edged sword and will turn on
      anyone who misuses its power.  You must always ask for your highest
      good and the greatest good of all in order to harness its God Power
      and attain the desired results.
      Your intentions are also very important when you call upon the Violet
      Flame of transmutation. Remember, the Violet Flame will penetrate into
      the very core of your Being once it is called forth, and all
      misqualified vibrational patterns will gradually be brought into your
      conscious awareness in order to be healed and harmonized.  If you call
      forth the Violet Flame and then continue with your negative or harmful
      habits and thought patterns you will, most certainly, create more
      chaos in your life and will not receive the benefits you are seeking.
      Humanity was gifted with free will, and so you have always been able
      to use the energies of the great Rays in a positive or negative way.
      Be assured, any negative intentions will be returned to the sender
      greatly magnified and in an amazingly short time.
        Time is of the essence, dear hearts, as humanity and the Earth move
      deeper into the vibrational patterns of change.   Most of you are
      feeling the stress and strain on your physical vessels as you seek to
      reclaim a more harmonious nature.  The Earth is stretching, releasing
      and shrugging off the heavy thought forms and devastating abuse she
      has suffered for thousands upon thousands of years. We implore you to
      make use of all the tools and gifts that have been offered to you.
      Ask us to join you in your endeavors and seek our guidance, for we are
      here to assist you in every way possible.
      It may seem that all the things we describe and say are available to
      you are impossible to attain, but we tell you it is now time to
      reclaim your gifts of mastery.  The keys to the kingdom are stored
      within your Sacred Heart Center and are in the safekeeping of your
      Divine Self.   Go within, beloveds, and claim the treasures that await
      you. We are ever near to guide and protect you. I AM Archangel Michael.
      *** Transmitted through Ronna Herman * STAR*QUEST* 6005 Clear Creek
      Drive, Reno, NV 89502 *** Phone/Fax: 775-856-3654 * E-mail:
      RonnaStar@... * Web Site: www.RonnaStar.com
      **NEW ** ANNA, GRANDMOTHER OF JESUS By Claire Heartsong

      * This is one of the most incredible books I have ever read and I am
      pleased to offer it to you. Anna reveals: her use of cellular
      rejuvenation to achieve a remarkable life span of more than 600 years,
      the missing pieces of history concerning who she, Mary and Jesus
      really were, the unknown places they traveled, and the people they
      interacted with.    $15.95 plus S&H: $5 USA * $7.50 Canada * $12 Overseas
      **************************
      AA MICHAEL BLANKET:  SNUGGLE UP this winter in a beautiful, thick
      blanket/throw, brilliant blue and gold embossed with the signet of the
      Legion of Archangel Michael.  $50 plus S&H.  A picture of the blanket
      is posted on our website along with S & H fees.  A colored picture
      comes with the blanket that explains the significance of the signet.
      Excellent quality, 60" X 80"(it weighs six lbs). We will ship
      overseas; however, shipping fees are quite high, from $42 to $50 per
      blanket.  It is still a great buy if you choose to purchase one.
      **************************
      2006 SEMINAR SCHEDULE

      ARCHANGEL MICHAEL * RONNA HERMAN

      A STARSEED INITIATION  *

      AA METATRON * A CHALICE OF LIGHT

      AA MICHAEL * A SPIRITUAL SWORD OF POWER

      LORD MELCHIZEDEK * LIGHT PACKETS OF WISDOM
      **************************
      MAY 13-14 * HOUSTON, TEXAS * RONNA HERMAN & JAMES TIPTON  (TYBERONN)
      will present exciting new information about the importance of Houston,
      Texas as an anchoring focal point for the Gulf of Mexico and the
      surrounding coastal areas.  FULL DETAILS SOON

      **************************

      JUNE 10 & 11** YELLOWSTONE NORTH * GARDINER, MONTANA *  COMFORT INN *
      HIGHWAY 89 *  On Sunday, after lunch, we will make a pilgrimage to a
      designated  spot in Yellowstone park where AA Michael will tell us why
      we agreed to come together at this particular place at this time.
      ABUNDANCE EXCHANGE: $144

      **************************
      JULY 8 & 9, 2006    **SYRACUSE, NEW YORK

      GENESEE GRANDE HOTEL * 1060 EAST GENESEE STREET, *A TRINITY OF
      CONSCIOUSNESS  INITIATION * AA METATRON * AA MICHAEL * LORD
      MELCHIZEDEK * ABUNDANCE EXCHANGE $222
      **************************
      AUGUST * WEST COAST SEMINAR * LOCATION AND DETAILS FORTHCOMING
      **************************
      GAIA CENTRE OF SPIRITUAL EDUCATION * SOFIA, BULGARIA *
      SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2006   9:00 AM TO 5:30 PM * ABUNDANCE EXCHANGE
      100 LEVS
      SUNDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2006 * 3 TO 7 PM * ABUNDANCE EXCHANGE    30 LEVS
      WEBSITE: www.gaiabulgaria.com *

      Email: gaiabulgaria@... *

      PHONE : (003592) 9576624
      **************************
      OCTOBER 28 & 29 * DOUBLETREE HOTEL,  PALM BEACH GARDENS, FLORIDA * A
      TRINITY OF CONSCIOUSNESS  INITIATION * AA METATRON * AA MICHAEL * LORD
      MELCHIZEDEK * ABUNDANCE EXCHANGE  $222 *Archangel Michael tells us:
      "If you do nothing more than anchor the refined Light from the Creator
      which is radiating forth in higher and higher frequency patterns, it
      will be enough."   We, as bearers of the Light, can tap into our
      intrinsic "elemental nature" and join forces with the great Devic and
      Elemental Kingdoms as we return to harmony within ourselves and
      reclaim our self-mastery. Come join us if Spirit guides you to do so,
      and help us firmly anchor the balanced and harmonious energies of the
      Fifth Dimension within us and on our beloved Earth.   LOVE AND ANGEL
      BLESSINGS, RONNA

      VISIT OUR WEBSITE SEMINAR SCHEDULE FOR FULL PARTICULARS:
      www.RonnaStar.com

      OR CALL:  775-856-3654 MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY,

      9 AM TO 3 PM PACIFIC TIME TO REGISTER OR FOR A FLYER WITH FULL DETAILS

      SPACE IS LIMITED FOR SOME SEMINARS. PLEASE REGISTER EARLY

      A Prayer Of Thanks

      I give thanks to my neighbor
      I give thanks to my friend
      I give thanks to a stranger