Re: << lovingpurelove >> A Day with a Destiny of its Own

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hello Nachi:

      As we all know, we cannot change our destiny or change our fate because things will always happen as they are meant to happen, according to God's plan for our lives.  But we can learn to just 'go with the flow' and let some things pass by, especially those things over which we have no control.  After all, we cannot do anything about those things anyway, can we?  Consequently, if we would just spend our time being concerned with those things over which we do have control, our lives would run so much more smoothly.  I believe that the times in my life when I have messed up the most is when I try to change something over which I have no control or try to change someone else's mind or opinion when I know it is not possible. I just end up wasting energy, hurting myself and sometimes causing bad feelings between me and another person.

      What works for me it to try to follow the four agreements totally:  Be impeccable with your word; don't take anything personally; don't make assumptions and always do your best.  In addition, I try not to mess with fate or destiny and do my best not to spend time worrying about things over which I have no control but only those I can control. When I am successful in dong these things, my life is so much better, I am more in control of my emotions and I feel so much better than when I do not do them.

      Granted, I am not able to do these things all the time and still slip and try to control my own destiny, even to the point of trying to change other people's minds or opinions once in a while, but I do know that if I continue to try to practice these things, eventually, doing so will become a habit and will be something I do without even thinking.  I know this is going to take time but every time I am successful at doing this, no matter how little that may be, I am making strides toward these changes sticking in my life every day.

      As far as making a good day out of a bad one, I was once in a class with a very up-beat motivational speaker who used to tell us in class that when we get out of bed in the morning, every morning, we need to say to ourselves, it is going to be a great day!  Something good is going to happen to me today!  Continue to say these things all day no matter what happens during the day and eventually your words will become true.  After all, it is our attitude that rules our days, so if we can change that and change our thoughts, we really can change our days.  Remember, thoughts are things and once you send them out into the universe, they take action.  You just have to be sure that when you say these things you mean them, so dig deep inside your heart and soul to find that part of you who can find good in everything, no matter what.  You are such a special person that I know it is there -- some days it just takes longer to find it.

      Good luck, sweet friend, and may all of your days be happy ones.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2006 7:52 AM
      Subject: Re: << lovingpurelove >> A Day with a Destiny of its Own

      Can't change days with "destinies" of their own.  Some days are just when the ocean (symbolically) gets swooshed up into HIGH waves.  Can't change those days, we just get a different perspective on them.

      If we get a "what can I learn from this" attitude, we can sail through anything.  It's not so easy as we are supposed to be object and analyze everything to death, but we can come to terms with nearly anything if we look for the silver linings, the sun peaking out from behind the clouds and know that "this too shall pass".

      My son had a horrible weekend and it carried into last night.  It was so very hard for ME because I want him to be happy and "adjusted" to being with reality.  I used to let his misery make me miserable, but not anymore.  I just reach out .. further myself.  I ended up speaking with his nurse for nearly an hour.  At one point, we discussed www.firethegrid.com, this group and I discovered that that many on the hospital staff believe in psychic (read:"soul") phenomena.  So his clinginess, irrationality and feelings of being bad, turned into a sort of celebration for me.  I had woken up with that Today's gonna be a bad day feeling as I knew that this particular attack of his was gonna carry on for awhile.  Maybe he can see that since I didn't stay loyal to the dysfunction, he doesn't have to either.

      Virginia

      Mike Eggleston <awakened_1_consciousness@...> wrote:
      you can always make a good day out it...IMO

      Nachi <nachiketan@...> wrote:
      Dear All,

      Namaste,

      Do You think that every day comes with a Destiny of its own?

      There are nights when I get instinstive feeling about how's the next day
      going to be..that its going to be well..and I get up with this
      knowing..and the day is spent with some peace..

      There are days that start with a knowing that its going to be clouded
      with mistakes or failures..

      Last weekend was like that...for no reason at all..I felt lost out..and
      spent the days looking for my spirit..

      Strange is that one feels the flow inside..all usually flows..
      and one feels doubt..the bumpy ride comes along from nowhere..

      Would like to give a miss to the bumpy ride..
      and smell and  be on sailing the sea..wind..and have a smooth ride..

      Just felt like asking You..if You think that a day has its own destiny
      or do you think that even when all thumbs are down..one can still make a
      Good day out of it..

      Love,

      Nachi