Re: << lovingpurelove >> Patti

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hello Elva:

      I have never heard from you before so I find it so special that you would take the time to write me a message like this.  I have to admit that messages like this really touch my soul and make me feel good because they let me know that someone, besides me, is reading and enjoying these wonderful angel messages, which really are for all of us to enjoy.

      So I thank you from the bottom of my heart for writing your thoughts to me.  And I do hope you have the most special of days, touched by love in some special way.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      Message 2 of 21 , May 22 12:28 PM
        Patti, if you are on this, my guess is this is your problem.

        Upgrade Your Email - Click here!