Re: << lovingpurelove >> Your thought of the week

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hello sweet Nachi yet again:
      Sorry this is late but your message did not arrive in my in-box until late yesterday afternoon, and I did not have time to respond before now.
      I loved the words in this message and have to say they reminded me of the words in the book "Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway."  I hate to admit it but I feel that I still have too many fears that need to be overcome, mostly things that I am afraid will happen.  I do not consider myself to be a real worrier as I do not spend all my time worrying, but I do consider myself to be very concerned, about certain things, that I am always afraid will happen, things that will change my life in some way and most of them related to my son, who I know is not living the life I would like him to live and who does not walk close with God all -- something that really concerns me.  I know he is a man and has to make his own decisions and walk this own path, but I just cannot seem to let go of my concerns about the decisions he makes and the path he is walking, mostly because he is so negative and so unhappy with hi life.  So that is probably my greatest fear -- that something will happen to him before I can make him see that even with all the problems and concerns in life, it is still beautiful and we should all be grateful just to be to be alive during these times of so much joy and so much change.
      Be that as it may, I still love messages like this because they all have a morale, and include things we should all remember every day we are alive.
      Continue to enjoy your day.
      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,