Re: << lovingpurelove >> Distractions ~ By Richard Jelusich

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hello sweet Nachi:
      I loved this message and wanted to thank you for sharing it.  Because of my monkey mind and my tendency to think of more than one thing at a time, I am really easily distracted from what I am doing.  So anything I can read that can help me stay in focus, I welcome it, because any more, I am finding that I do things much better when I stay focused on what I am doing rather than letting my mind be distracted at all.  Besides, isn't that how we are supposed to be living, if we live in the now, in the moment -- doing one thing at a time and devoting all our time to doing that one thing -- until it is done?
      Thanks as always for your great messages and for your love and support. You sweet messages to me about any and everything are always appreciated so very much because I know they all come from your sweet and special heart.
      May your day be as blessed as much as you bless others daily with your words and your love.
      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,