Fw: Celia Fenn: Coping with the Quantum Shift.....2006

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Hello everyone yet again and a very good morning to all of you:

      Would you believe it?  My lightworker friend here send me still another message, channeled by Celia Fenn, supposedly from Archangel Michael.  This one, called 'Coping with the Quantum Shift' I found to be extremely interesting and very worthy of being shared.  From all of these angels messages, we seem to be going into a time of great shift and great change on the Earth, so, if that is true, we are going to need all the strength and stamina possible to meet the changes and challenges that are said to be on their way.  While I find change sometimes a little hard to deal with, at first, I also welcome because I know change is inevitable in all parts of our lives at all times and that I have to learn to deal with it, whatever it may include and whenever it may come.

      I don't know about all of you, but I do find these messages comforting, in a way, because they at least give us some idea of what these changes may be and how they may affect us all.  As Celia says at the last of this message, "It's time to celebrate!"

      I hope some of you do enjoy this message, but if this is something you do not enjoy or do not wish to read, please go ahead and delete it right now, with my blessings.

      I hope you are each having a blessed and glorious day, a day filled with hope and joy and promise and as much love as you could ever need to help you get through your day.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti