Static Electricity Current

  • Nachi
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Dear All,

      Namaste,

      Its about 8.00 AM..Got up at the usual time of 5.20AM and started off with my day..

      Didint had wink of a sleep..entire night kept tossing and turning..for a weird reason..

      Has anyone of You ever felt being 'charged' with static electricity?
      This is some new weird thing that  I have started to notice..after a long tiring day..when I go to sleep at night..I find that somehow I am charged up with a kind of 'static electricity current' all over my body..and at every little nothing that touches my body..feels like a tiny little elecrtic shock..as if someone is carressing me with a feather..it brings shivers to my spine..this static electricity current..

      I dont even know what it is..and why it hits me only at night time..
      even now in the area of my palms..if i touch it by my fingers..I feel the same kind of current over there..

      I hardly get 5 hours and odd minutes of sleep..that too with laboured effort..and when something like this happens..it just annoys me to no end..

      so If You can answer this..or put some light on this..I would be very Grateful to You All.

      Hope & Wish You All A Wonderful Day Ahead,

      Thanks for listening,

      Much Love,

      Nachi