Fw: Archangel Michael through Celia Fenn: The Energies for March, Cosmic Crystals in a Field of Love

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006

      Hello everyone:

      I can always tell when I am getting tired because I will start making mistakes -- like using the wrong e-mail address for this message, so I am resending it, just to ensure that you get it today, like all the rest of my groups did.

      I really thought I was through sharing messages today as I am now deleting messages to make room for more.  However when I came to this one, just because it is a message supposedly channeled from Archangel Michael and deals with the energies for March, I felt it was worthy of being shared, just as soon as I could.

      As always, if this is not something you wish to read for any reason, please feel free to delete it right now, with my blessings.  After all, the moment I hit send and it ends up in your inbox, it is yours to do whatever you wish with.

      Because I love Archangel Michael and so enjoy any and all messages from him simply because I relate to him so much, I found these words very enlightening and inspirational; I just hope that some of you do as well.

      Enjoy!

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti

      P.S.  Archangel Michael is connected with protection and our spiritual destiny and because I did not have midis in either category, I used this one called, 'Angels of God' which Michael most definitely fits into.  Enjoy!

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2006
        Hello all of you lovingpurelove members:

        While I did sent this out last night (as you can see below) in inadvertently sent it under my other e-mail address and it came back to me in the middle of the night  --  undelivered.  Because of my belief in these particular messages, supposedly from Archangel Michael, I wanted to share it with all of you again, just in cases some of you are also interested in these kinds of messages.

        Do have blessed and joy-filled day.