The Rainbow Path ~ 022 ~ 1 March 2006 ~ Our Journey Home - Every choice has a consequence

  • Rainbow Jag Gy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006

      Ride the six stages of this energy.
      Use it to produce ideas that inspire people.
      What you create can be the source of a deep and self-renewing peace of mind.

      The I CHING has SIX ENERGY LINES
      Yin and Yang
      Stable or Transforming
      and in those six lines
      all the energy we need is there
      We have to Ride them

      As we Ride them
      The primal power of spirit to create and destroy becomes part of us. We see the light of heaven, the sun that makes everything grow, the fertilizing rain and the shape changing energy of the dragon. We are confronted with many obstacles. We have to take action and persist in it. We are in contact with fundamental creative energy. We need to be dynamic, strong, untiring, tenacious and enduring. As we Ride the dragon we bring the fertilizing rain.
      Even as the Unbelievable energy envelops us we are confronted by obstacles put up by those who have NO IDEA what is happening

      I am seeing it all around me

      People who are so stuck in Procedures and policies
      Totally unable to think creatively in any way
      Their programming is Complete

      POLICIES
      Proceeding
      withOut
      Logic
      Instead of
      Creating
      Intelligent
      Ease or
      Sense
      (Thanks Elin)

      Only a Heavenly Atom Bomb will move them out of their Box
      A Box created by someone else
      But allowed by Them
      The last few days I have needed to unleashed some Heavenly Lightening Strikes
      at People who claim one thing and do another
      and justify their actions as
      THE POLICY

      Totally unable to see that a Human made THE POLICY so a Human can amend THE POLICY

      As simple matter of Paying for a Service Received is Blamed on
      THE FINANCE DEPARTMENT
      Just to make a proposal to the Malaysian Islamic Pilgrims Management Board requires payment of a Fee and completion of a Registration form that can only be obtained by a Personal Visit to their office (and I have already been twice and not told about this)
      (Even thought the Bosses forgot to say so for three months)
      and the Government says REDUCE RED TAPE
      (I am following this all the Way to Cabinet)

      Their actions show they do not understand what Halal means mean it comes to Business

      Halal includes behaviour, speech, dress, conduct and manner

      In Everything
      Including how you do business with prospective suppliers

      When ENLIGHTENMENT IS POSSIBLE
      so many choose to stay comfortable in their little box and be "Safe"
      believing that they are IMMUNE to any form of action for their INABILITY to perform

      We all have freedom of choice
      Freedom to become ENLIGHTENED
      Freedom to stay UNENLIGHTENED

      Yet every choice has a consequence
      Every action produces a reaction

      A decision to RIDE THE DRAGON means that
      We have chosen to Ride a dynamic energy source
      UP and DOWN

      Yet in
      RIDING THE DRAGON
      WE KNOW

      YES WE KNOW
      that we are  going the
      RIGHT WAY
      It does not matter where or when
      WE KNOW

      As we clean up
      THE STUFF
      from the past
      WE FREE OURSELVES TO MOVE ONWARD
      All obstacles are dissolved
      All Barriers are Removed

      We are WINNERS
      Nothing can stop us

      Have you embraced YOUR DRAGON?
      Congratulations

      ENJOY THE RIDE

      YOU ARE LOVED

      BY HEAVEN

      and
      PS: I Love you Too

       (c)Rainbow JagGY (Rainbow Path)- 1 March 2006
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share The Rainbow Path with all as you are guided in your heart·Who comes to mind as you read Rainbow Path? -They need the message and You are the messenger?

      25 – CALAMUS

      Feminine – South – Moon – Water

      I am Calamus. I am clear voice that speaks the truth. I am clear vision that sees reality. Use my powers to clear the issue, to discern the truth. I also relieve thirst and alleviate hunger. I offer protection by strengthening and healing within. I am strong and powerful. Good Fortune is indicated when I am on your path. Abundance is in the truth; use me to see that truth, use me to speak that truth. Seek the root of the matter, which will help you to understand the foundation of the issue. I am one of the most powerful and useful plants. Use me with caution. Use me with respect and I will let you see the unknown.