[ANGEL] 9 Pisces, The Angels of Travel

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 28, 2006

      9 degrees Pisces
      The Angels of Travel
      Also known as

      The Angels of 'Egention'

      Beloved,

      'Everything connected with traveling comes under our protection. In all ways
      of traveling; by land, sea, or air, and in all places, we protect , guide,
      and inspire travelers. We make sure that the goals for travel are fulfilled,
      not only that the journey is completed safely but also that all the purposes
      for which the trip was taken are successfully accomplished. With our help,
      no unfortunate accidents ever occur.'

      Communication with the many parts of the ONE SELF brings blessing and
      supreme happiness through the virtues of 'Egention' .

      When an Infinite Spirit incarnates into finite time and space as an
      individual Soul, the Soul blesses and is blessed, and remembers other
      aspects of itself, through traveling.  In the process of traveling, a person often
      reconnects with memories of its original infinite nature.

      As the angels of 'Porascho' , 8 degrees Pisces, explained, when people experience and understand the interconnectedness of Creation, they often network with others, especially including the heavenly hosts, and with Divine Providence Itself.

       Impulses to travel from the desire to experience the outer world as a part of the ONE SELF, or to fulfill purposes directed from inner guidance, blesses a journey from the outset. Through the divine virtue of Omnipresence, the eyes and heart are open to the presence of the Divine in all places and in all beings.

      All beings and all places are manifestations of the ONE BEING, the ONE
      OMNIPRESENT CONCSIOUSNESS AND DIVINE FLOWING FEELINGS.  This is part of the meaning of the deep purple virtue of letter E of 'Egention' .

      We help you attune to the grace and mercy of Divine Providence and in turn
      to be a blessing to everyone that you encounter.

      A person traveling through many places, and meeting many beings, is an
      instrument of Divine Providence for giving and receiving true Divine
      Blessing.  Grace and Mercy, true Divine Blessing, is the emerald green
      virtue of G of 'Egention' .

      By merging individual consciousness with Divine Consciousness, through the
      virtue of Omnipresence, it is possible to attain the highest states of
      samadhi, of Cosmic Consciousness, and transfer this consciousness to anyone.
      With this virtue, communication with all life, including animals, happens
      effortlessly.

      The Children of Light and Love experience happiness and success and confer
      true Divine Blessing wherever they go upon the Earth.

      Because of the desire and ability to give and receive true divine blessing,
       feelings of supreme happiness grow for all, and reveal solutions to any
      problem. In this state of grace, supreme happiness beyond words to describe
      is experienced. This happiness blesses and uplifts every person and place.

      Supreme Happiness is the deep red virtue of N of 'Egention'.

      When traveling is a response to the desire to communicate with, and bless,
      both self and others of the ONE SELF, the heavenly host of 'Egention'
      confer blessings to all.

      High inspiration, the dark brown virtue of T of 'Egention',  concerning
      every detail of the journey, is forthcoming.

      Cause and Effect is the light opalescent virtue of I of 'Egention'.

      Through the Law of Cause and Effect, memory, remembrance, and conscience are heightened, so that the perfect cause is created in each situation.

      The ability to see everything and everyone through the eyes of Love Divine opens up cognition of underlying divine blueprints and enlivens the divine perfection in Creation, bringing through transmutation, justice and harmony, satisfaction and success in for everyone involved.

      Transmutation is the deep orange virtue of umlaut O, oe. Justice and Harmony
      is the ultramarine blue virtue of O of 'Egention'.

      Supreme Happiness is the outcome of any journey, long or short, undertaken
      through these virtues.  Supreme Happiness awakens the urge for survival,
      the ability to judge the maturity of others, and to confer happiness when
      appropriate.

      We accompany you on your travels and work with other heavenly hosts to
      protect you in every situation.

      By meditating on the divine virtues of the letters of our name, a person
      embodies the virtues that offer happiness and blessing in traveling.

       'Egention'

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'E-K-O-R-I-M'

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SO BE IT!

      *+*

      Footnotes:

      Note: You can now find each day’s angel messages at this site:

      Spiritual Paths & Journeys

      Click on: “Todays Spiritual Messages”

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      The newer versions of these books do not have the appendixes which contain very helpful information. Its best to find used older copies that do have these appendixes if you can. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@...  . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds > >

      ******************

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm   you will find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

      *

      A site for tarot information is http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your archives.

      Home site :

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

      and I am one with all;

      I give thanks that this is done.

    • Polly Menendez
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 28, 2007

        9 degrees Pisces

        The Angels of Travel

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Egention’

        Beloved,

        Since the beginning, we confer authority and mastery of traveling, so that the Children of God experience happiness and success and confer true Divine Blessings wherever they go upon the Earth.

        ‘Everything connected with traveling comes under our protection. In all ways of traveling; by land, sea, or air, and in all places, we protect, guide, and inspire travelers. We make sure that the goals for travel are fulfilled, not only that the journey is completed safely but also that all the purposes for which the trip was taken are successfully accomplished. With our help, no unfortunate accidents ever occur.’

        As the angels of ‘Porascho’ , 8 degrees Pisces, explained, as people understand the interconnectedness of the universe, often they no longer attempt to do things solely by themselves and are guided instead to network with others, including the heavenly hosts.

        "I, of myself, can do nothing. It is the Father within, it is HE that doeth the works."

        Whenever the impulse to travel is initiated by the urge for spiritual perfection and unity with Divine Light, a trip serves the purposes of Divine Providence and it is blessed from the outset.

        Because the urge to travel is blessed, the more the traveler contemplates the proposed travel, the greater are the positive feelings associated with the trip.

        When traveling is a response to inner guidance, the angels of ‘Egention’

        automatically oversee it even without being invoked. Conversely,

        having good feelings about the prospect of taking a trip indicates that the trip is being guided by higher self, and going ahead with it is following one’s rightful destiny.

        We accompany you on your travels and work with all of the other angel groups to protect you in every situation. We guide you to experience the grace and mercy of Divine Providence and in turn to be a blessing to everyone that you encounter. We open your eyes to the presence of the Divine in all places and in all beings.

        In this state of grace, feelings of supreme happiness beyond words to describe are experienced. This happiness blesses and uplifts every person and place that visited.

        When Infinite Spirit incarnates into finite time and space as an individual Soul, it is often by traveling that Soul remembers other aspects of itself and reconnects with memories of its original infinite nature.

        By meditating on the divine virtues of the letters of our name, a person embodies the powers that offer protection and blessing in traveling.

        MIRACLES

        *

        ‘Egention’

        E...All beings and all places are manifestations of the ONE BEING, the ONE OMNIPRESENT CONCSIOUSNESS.

        *

        G…A person traveling through many places and meeting many beings, is an instrument of Divine Providence for giving and receiving true Divine blessing.

        *

        E…By merging individual consciousness with Universal Consciousness, it is possible to transfer consciousness to anyone and experiencing

        N…Supreme Happiness.

        *

        T… Attuned with a high inspiration that is combined

        *

        I… with the mastery of Cause and effect and

        *

        Umlaut O, eu…flowing feelings of love divine open the eyes to see indwelling divine perfection. This seeing

        *

        O…. creates justice, harmony, satisfaction and success in every experience for everyone.

        *

        N… And Supreme Happiness with the sense of complete satisfaction and success is the result for everyone.

        *

        MIRACLES

        Note:

        Here is one of our first experiences with the angels of ‘Egention’.

        In the late part of the eighties, shortly after Michael and I had begun to study the angels of the zodiac, we were asked to go on a journey to one of the most dangerous and anti-American places in South America.

        We were told that there was an ongoing feud between a very powerful old male shaman named Don Carlos and his two equally powerful sisters in a small town up high in the Andes.

        The locals had tried for years to get them to patch things up, to no avail.

        It only got worse and worse and the locals were afraid the weather would not be good and the crops would dry up because of their feud. Because of the powerful magical energies involved in the feud, the locals were desperate to get this situation resolved and, as a last resort, we received a plea to go down there and settle it.

        Patching up the feud was no problem, it happened to be a skill that both Michael and I excel in, something that we both had complete confidence in from many years of success in using The Law of One, calling in the heavenly hosts, and helping to resolve couples’ conflicts in psychotherapy. That did not worry me at all; what frightened me was the awful tales of kidnapping and worse that I had heard about in the very area into which we were planning to travel.

        Knowing that the Angels of ‘Egention’ would protect me, I had their sigil, their 'signature' symbol, tattooed on my ankle. [This was my first and only tattoo, a big step for me. I had prayed about this, and in inner guidance I felt that no matter what happened on our journey, by tattooing this on my ankle the sigil would be there to remind me of the help of the angels.] This was my way of making a permanent committment to attune to their energy. From the very moment that the tattoo artist began his work, I felt powerful protection and high inspiration, grace, justice, understanding, oneness with all beings and places, and happiness flooded my being. I felt the unmistakeable presence of the Angels of ‘Egention’ as I continued to make my commitment to honor our connection.

        All fear immediately left me, which was remarkable because I had been up to that time extremely nervous. This allowed us to embark on the long trip with great fun and excitement.

        I felt the presence of the heavenly hosts of ‘Egention’ around us flowing with grace and true divine blessing.

        Fortunately, we had with us the two very excellent guides who had asked us to come on this journey. They spoke the language fluently and one knew the locals well. The journey went flawlessly and effortlessly. Even long treks up and down steep ancient mountain footpaths in daily downpours and high altitudes were easy. That in itself was remarkable because I was definitely out of shape.

        The people on our trip fell all over themselves being kind to us. I felt like royalty. The food was delicious. The local clothing we purchased was warm, even in the chill of the rainshowers. The views were splendid, and the nature spirits enchanting.

        The meetings with first, Don Carlos, and then later his two sisters, were magical and went smoothly, as I knew they would. The peace was restored by using The Law of One, which is what I always use.

        We all fell in love with each other. It was like a family reunion.

        When all was settled, we hiked up and down the mountains back to a little hamlet on the jeep route, which then took us back to the town with the bus stop. There we caught the old rickety bus which wound through high twists and turns over the mountains all the way to the big city. Then we took the plane back to the U.S.A.

        The entire trip was spellbinding. We stayed in the "wrong" places according to all the guide book warnings.

        Several times we were taken on foot through forbidden areas that even the locals avoided.

         Everywhere we went we felt the presence of the angels who helped those that we met and we were deeply blessed in return. The angels indeed blessed every aspect of this trip.

        To this day I remember the kindness that poured out of the local people and I still wear the cozy ruanas that I bought on that trip. They double as soft, warm blankets.

        I made it a point to remember that in working with angels the energy flows two ways, from them to me and from me to them. I felt free to talk with them either out loud or silently in my heart and mind.

        The most important principle of communication with them to me is honesty and consistency. When I was frightened or doubtful, I was honest about it. I felt their outpouring of blessing, understanding and response.

        I asked clearly for what I wanted, which at times was monumental. I was specific. I was willing to spend as much time in meditation as possible in attuning to and embodying the divine virtues of ‘Egention’.

        The time I spent in this way created and maintained a two way connection with the angels and Divine Being that increased in power the more that I did it.

        They never let us down as we stayed in close communication with them. Their activities and timing were often mysterious and unexpected. It required a lot of inner listening.

        Sigil of ‘Egention’

        Footnotes

          This is a way of harmlessness and blessing to all.

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

         Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

        ***********

        ******************

        Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        Home site:
        www.spiritussanctus.com

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        Conference Call Updates
        go to www.spiritussanctus.com
        and click the appropriate link.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are healed.

        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

        and I am one with all;

        I give thanks that this is done.
        SO BE IT!

        *+*

        After Rain.mid
        Original by Jalal Ali

        music link
        (left click, play - right click, save)

      • Spiritus Sanctus

          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 26, 2010

[...]

            We accompany you on your travels and work with all of the other angel groups to protect you in every situation. We guide you to experience the grace and mercy of Divine Providence and in turn  be a blessing to everyone that you encounter. We open your eyes to the presence of the Divine in all places and in all beings.

            In this state of grace, feelings of supreme happiness beyond words to describe are experienced. This happiness blesses and uplifts every person and place  visited.

[...]

            Knowing that the Angels of ‘Egention’ would protect me, I had their sigil, their 'signature' symbol, tattooed on my ankle. [This was my first and only tattoo, a big step for me. I had prayed about this, and in inner guidance I felt that no matter what happened on our journey, by tattooing this on my ankle the sigil would be there to remind me of the help of the angels.] This was my way of making a permanent committment to attune to their energy. From the very moment that the tattoo artist began his work, I felt powerful protection and high inspiration, grace, justice, understanding, oneness with all beings and places, and happiness flood my being. I felt the unmistakeable presence of the Angels of ‘Egention’ as I continued to make my commitment to honor our connection.

[...]

            The most important principle of communication with them to me is honesty and consistency.  If for a moment  I was frightened or doubtful, I was honest about it. I felt their outpouring of blessing, understanding and response.

            I asked clearly for what I wanted, which at times was monumental. I was specific. I was willing to spend as much time in meditation as possible in attuning to and embodying the divine virtues of ‘Egention’.

            The time I spent in this way created and maintained a two way connection with the angels and Divine Being that increased in power the more that I did it.

            They never let us down as we stayed in close communication with them.

             Their activities and timing were often mysterious and unexpected.

              It required a lot of inner listening.

             Don't ever hesitate to ask.

            "Ask and ye shall receive, knock and it shall be opened to you."

            Even if what you ask for is faith to replace inner doubt, or love to replace fear, ask.

            "Love conquers all."

            "...the greatest of these is love."

          • spiritus@mindspring.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 27, 2011

[...]

                It was amazing how we had been so protected.

              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 27, 2012

[...]

                (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

              • Cynthia Schlosser
                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 26, 2014
                • 1 Attachment
                • 17 KB

                sunmount1

[...]

                Inline image 1
[...]

                An example:

[...]

                []

[...]

                Cosmic Weather – March, 2013
Monthly Snapshot

                 Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

                Theangel messages are indexed there.

                To understand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

                A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

                 leaping people

                ***********

                ******************

                For a copy of the

                copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                Feel free to share these messages.

                We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

                Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding
                The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                Ebook and audio format.

                FC3EE511E5AF4F469751A3C357F613B5@desktop

                Homesite:

                www.spiritussanctus.com

                Look for the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

                Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
                Howto download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

                On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
                 A window will drop down.
                 Click on Downloads.

                A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
                That should do it.
                [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

                Thanks for sharing this music.

                Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

                www.sacredpaintings.com

                or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

              • Cynthia Schlosser
                Message 8 of 8 , Feb 26
                • 1 Attachment
                • 17 KB

[...]

                contemplates the proposed travel, the greater are the positive emotions associated with the trip.

                When traveling is a response to inner guidance, the angels of Egention automatically oversee it even without being invoked.

                 Conversely,having good emotions about the prospect of taking a trip indicates that
                the trip is being guided by higher self, and going ahead with it is following one’s rightful destiny.

                We accompany you on your travels and work with all of the other angel
                groups to protect you in every situation.

                Inline image 1
                 We guide you to experience the grace and mercy of Divine Providence and in turn  be a blessing to
                everyone that you encounter. We open your eyes to the presence of the Divine in all places and in all beings.

                In this state of grace, emotions of supreme happiness beyond words to
                describe are experienced. This happiness blesses and uplifts every person and place visited.

                When Infinite Spirit incarnates into finite time and space as an individual Soul, it is often by traveling that Soul remembers other
                aspects of itself and reconnects with memories of its original infinite nature.

                By meditating on the divine virtues of the letters of our name, a person embodies the powers that offer protection and blessing in traveling.

                E...All beings and all places are manifestations of the ONE BEING, the ONE OMNIPRESENT CONSCIOUSNESS.

                G…A person traveling through many places and meeting many beings, is an instrument of Divine Providence for giving and receiving true Divine blessing.

                E…By merging individual consciousness with Universal Consciousness, it is possible to transfer consciousness to anyone and experiencing

                N…Supreme Happiness.

                T… Attuned with a high inspiration that is combined

                I… with the mastery of Cause and effect and

                Umlaut O, eu…flowing emotions of love divine open the eyes to see indwelling divine perfection. This seeing

                O…. creates justice, harmony, satisfaction and success in every experience for everyone.

                N…  Supreme Happiness with the sense of complete satisfaction and success is the result for everyone.

                MIRACLES

                An example:

                Here is the story of someone's  first experiences with the angels of Egention.

                In the late part of the eighties, shortly after my husband and I had begun
[...]

                This was my way of making a permanent commitment
[...]

                 Hereis an excellent hour long beautifully illustrated and explained instruction for absorbing cosmic energy into the etheric body, how to meditate simply.