Patti

  • Nachi
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      Dear Patti,

      I love how you bring so much warmth & share such beautiful messages with
      the list..typing the Angel Cards and Louise Hay Card alongwith their
      Guiding Message..in detail..Thank You for Sharing This and For
      Listening, Caring, Loving the way You Do..

      You have asked in one of Your messages about Change and how it affects
      more with age..

      Well..I have no insights to offer..

      People seem to be unprepared for things that come with age..change is
      one of them..contrasts..wont like to go negetive about that..

      I think change is and forever will be..speaking figuratively in here..on
      purpose..the way how i see it..to cross this one should see Light in the
      moment..and love..and embrace it..

      So whatever brings You to see Beauty around & inside..be it and do it
      more than often..

      Love,

      Nachi