Reply to Angelic questions

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2001
      Dear Mike & Group,

      Mike has asked some excellent questions, and I would like to comment
      on my experience in conjunction with the angelic messages. Please,
      everyone, let us hear from you, as well.

      I feel quite in tune with the messages, as though they are out-
      picturings of what I have recently experienced or currently
      experiencing, so the information is high beneficial for confirming my
      spiritual experience and for deepening awareness of the rhythms of
      the universal vibration. This also suggests to me that we are
      angels, as well, and in high reality I feel we come from God Creative
      Power, manifesting ourselves and our created reality. And that we
      will become aware of "coming and going" at will.

      I believe that it must have been necessary to keep this high
      knowledge away from our consciousness, until we are mature and
      awakened enough to make the best use of our abilities.

      Love, Polly

      Mike:

      Dear All,

      With the angel list I have been forwarding, what is your heart felt
      feeling of the messages that they convey? How do you personally
      perceive the relationship between us and the Angelic realms?
      Mike