  • Mike Macklin
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2001
      Dear All,
      There seems to be an absence of contributing thought and feeling on the list. Is it because all are busy, or a new unknown (me) has appeared on the list? Most of you know me through the UCS list and hopefully we can begin a thread much like on the other list, yet without quite so much intellectualism (sorry guys I am stuck here without a dictionary) as the other place. May I draw you in? With the angel list I have been forwarding, what is your heart felt feeling of the messages that they convey? How do you personally perceive the relationship between us and the Angelic realms?
       Mike
    • pmenendez@myexcel.com
      Message 2 of 2 , May 8, 2001
        Dear Mike & Group,

        Mike has asked some excellent questions, and I would like to comment
        on my experience in conjunction with the angelic messages. Please,
        everyone, let us hear from you, as well.

        I feel quite in tune with the messages, as though they are out-
        picturings of what I have recently experienced or currently
        experiencing, so the information is high beneficial for confirming my
        spiritual experience and for deepening awareness of the rhythms of
        the universal vibration. This also suggests to me that we are
        angels, as well, and in high reality I feel we come from God Creative
        Power, manifesting ourselves and our created reality. And that we
        will become aware of "coming and going" at will.

        I believe that it must have been necessary to keep this high
        knowledge away from our consciousness, until we are mature and
        awakened enough to make the best use of our abilities.

        Love, Polly

        Mike:

        Dear All,