Fw: 15 Taurus The Angels of Sudden Good Fortune

  • Mike Macklin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2001

      Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2001 2:28 PM
      Subject: 15 Taurus The Angels of Sudden Good Fortune

      15 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Sudden Good Fortune

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Jromoni’

      Beloved, we help when Divine Providence allows for sudden good luck to occur in the life of a son or daughter of God for the purpose of establishing justice.

      Making money easily and quickly, finding hidden treasures, winning at bets and speculation, etc. all fall under our range of competence.

      We make sure that this occurs only when wealth, riches, and surplus money will be a blessing, and not a hindrance, to spiritual development.

      J-R-O-M-O-N-I

      J… We express all levels and forms of ecstasy into material manifestation.

      R… We inspire utilizing insights and creativity gained from mental growth that allows a son or daughter of God to clearly understand and articulate practical information,

      O…to attract success, luck, and good fortune, yet respects karmic law impeccably.

      M… We teach the methods of exerting perfect control over the principle of attraction through feeling.

      O…This is done with acute discernment of karmic implications of success and potential need for divine interference for the sake of justice.

      N…As absolute master of people, using the attractive laws of emotion to attract everything material to those who are worthy, in order to solve problems easily.

      I…Flashes of memory and conscience evoke the greatest miracles in the material world. These include making discoveries and accurate predictions etc.

      The melody of our name is G-sharp, C, C,D,C,A, and G.

      *

      MIRACLES

      Note: I am using a copy of the address book dated the end of April. The most recent new subscribers will not be receiving this message and need to resubscribe. My old computer bit the dust last night. I am now working on a new one. This one will be a great blessing. With much love, Cynthia.