Happy Valentine's Day

  • mary
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2006
      I will reveal to you a love potion, without medicine, without herbs,
      without any witch's magic; if you want to be loved, then LOVE.

      Hecato of Rhodes
      Greek Philosopher

                               H A P P Y
       V A L E N T I N E ' S  D A Y ! ! !
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2011
        In wishing everyone a warm and loving Valentine's Day let us always make sure that every day we take the time to show our loved ones, those closest to our hearts and souls, how special they are each day. let each day be a day of true love and peace and joy. Extending this out to you sincerely and letting you know how special each of you have touched my own life those new and those I have known for years. Love to everyone and remember my heart and life are always open to each of you; thank you for giving a reason to smile inside and out knowing true love by the compassion, words and actions you all give. love, Shay

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 14, 2012
          I wanted to send a special wish to thank each of you for being the precious souls that you are. Your presence, love, and support mean the world to me and whether our bonds are new or have been for many years each of you always have a place in my life that will grow and deepen. However you celebrate today and whoever you are celebrating with remember that you are more than the world to those who have have taken the time to come to see you, know you and accept you for who are you. My love to you all. :)

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 14, 2013
            I hope each of you have a very beautiful and love filled Valentine's! Thank each of you that are in my life and for the memories, the support and the love which has been expressed and shared and will always be shared. A special wish to each of you for not only today but for every day, night and moment in your lives that you will have peace, joy, passion and love to fill you as you certainly have filled my heart and life. Love Always! *:x lovestruck

            Aris-Arnelle Durocher
            Copyright secured by Digiprove © 2012 Pagan Media That Bites  .Com 2007-2012