To Share the Daily Word Message for Today

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2006
      Hello all of you special people yet again:

      I am not sure who I downloaded this stationery from but think it might be Roberta. If it was her or whoever it was downloaded from, I thank you for your contribution to today's message.  What better depiction of love for animals that this beautiful picture!

      Consequently, because the message today concentrates on 'Animal Blessing,' I thought this stationery was very appropriate.

      The main thought for today is:  "I bless animals and their caregivers from the love of God in my heart."

      And the rest of today's message is:

      "Reading the story of creation in Genesis, I understand and accept the great responsibility that comes with people having dominion over animals.

      (Just for the record, I do not have a pet now because I do not have a fenced-in yard and do not have a house large enough to accommodate an animal because there is no extra room for them to live in or no special place for them to stay -- except on furniture which I am trying to avoid because it will probably be a long, long time, if ever, when I get to replace my living room furniture.  I only have one bathroom which is very small, no garage, just an open carport.  I live on a very busy street, down the street from a school, and not having a fenced-in yard increases the likelihood of an animal who is let out for any period of time getting killed by a car in an extreme way.  I do wish things were different because all of my life, until I started living in apartments, I always had both a dog and a cat, sometimes two of each!)

      "Whether I now have a pet or once had one, I am willing to be responsible for and loving toward pets and animals in general.  I do not need a pet of my own, however, to understand that a beloved animal is a blessing to the ones who love and care for it.  (I can't help but think of blessed Angel Judy and her precious Taz and how much he meant to her.  She now has two other cats, but I don't think that any other cat she ever has will be as special to her as Taz was.  I know other people here have both dogs and cats for pets, but when I think of a strong connection between a person and an animal, Angel Judy is always the first person that comes to my mind.)

      "With their expressions of love toward animals, caregivers themselves experience an immediate blessings, because they are giving from the goodness of God in their hearts.

      "Today, I bless all animals and their caregivers in prayer.   Each is a reflection of the love of God and a reminder of the sacredness of all life."

      "But ask the animals, and they will teach you'
      the birds in the air, and they will tell you."
      ----- Job 12:7

      As the message goes, I dedicate this message to people like Angel Judy and everyone else who cares for and loves an animal daily.  Since animals always love their caregivers unconditionally, the blessing that comes from caring for an animal have to be two-fold, if not even more than that.

      Again, to each of you here today, I hope you are continuing to enjoy the day and that you will find it filled with all kinds of blessings for you.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti
    • Patti
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 1, 2006
        Hello everyone, yet again:

        I wanted to get this message out before I stopped for now so I would feel  that everyone could enjoy it at least most of the day.  Since this is Ash Wednesday, I think we need to think about what that means to all of us.

        I wish I had more stationery with Jesus depicted on it, but this is the only one I have in my stationery files, so that is why I tend to use it a lot.

        So let me now get to this message for today.

        The Daily Word for today is 'Preparation,' and the Daily Word thought for today is:  "I prepare my heart, mind and soul for a celebration of the Christ."

        And the rest of the message is:

        "Looking ahead to Easter and other sacred observances, we faithfully prepare for a season of peace by offering a prayer for the well-being of our world.

        "We prepare ourselves for a time of hope as we pledge to encourage a young person in our lives or our community who will play a part in the future of our world.

        "We prepare to celebrate the beauty of Planet Earth that God so lovingly created by making a commitment to water one tree, smell one flower or pick up one piece of litter.

        "We prepare for a time of Thanksgiving as we reflect on our many blessings and thank God for each one.  Life is a wonder; we celebrate the Christ in all and through all.

        "You prepare a table before me
        In the presence of my enemies;
        you anoint my head with oil;
        my cup overflows." ---- Psalm 23:5"

        How wonderful and special thee words are today!  I just hope all of you enjoyed them as much as I did.

        Continue to enjoy your day to the fullest.

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 23, 2006
          Hello everyone again:

          I just realized that I had neglected to share these messages for a few days because I just totally forgot about them.  So I wanted to rectify that today, by sharing today's message with you.

          That said, let me get to today's message now:

          The Daily Words for today are 'Divine Order.'  This is something I try to declare in my life every day, if I just take the time to remember.  All I know is that when I do, my day runs much more smoothly.

          And the Daily Word thought for today is: "The activity of God is bringing about divine perfection to all and in all."

          The rest of today's message is:  "I may not immediately know of a way for a circumstance to be resolved, for abundance to arise, or for healing to take place, but I know that God does.  In prayer, I release the outcome and affirm that divine order is present and active in all areas of my life.

          "For every apparent need, there is a result that fulfills it perfectly.  I trust divine order, working in and through me and others to bring about the right answer.

          "Outer conditions may not appear to be perfect, but God is always perfect.  God is the right and perfect answer to every prayer.  Even before I know the outcome.  I am grateful for God's activity, bringing about divine perfection to all and in all.

          "This God --- His way is perfect;
          the promise of the Lord proves true;
          He is a shield for all who take
          refuge in Him." ----- Psalm 18:30

          What a beautiful and truth-filled message today!  Hopefully, it will be a reminder for me to declare divine order in my life every day, not just once in a while.

          Again, to each of you, continue to enjoy your day and may it be touched by love for each of you, in some special way.

          Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

          Patti

        • Patti Garrett
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 28, 2007
            Hello everyone again:

            I do hope you can all see the stationery I am using today because it shows a woman setting the table for her family with a welcome sign showing.   To my eyes, she looks very happy and very organized, which leads me to believe that she might just be one of those people who is organized in all parts of her life, something I am not and always wish I could be more so.  I am a real pack-rat, something all of the family members on my father's side of the family have always been and still are, so I always have at least a little clutter of some kind around me,  I do try to keep it to a minimum, but know that, in this lifetime, at least, more than likely, I will probably always be someone who will never be as organized as I would like to be.  And I also know that clutter around us usually means that we have clutter in our minds as well, so I work very hard all the time to deal with this problem so I can have as little clutter around me as possible.

            Be that as it may, messages about clutter and how to manage it always interests me.  So I really got into this message for today which follows.

            The Daily Word for today, then, is Environment.  And the Daily Thought for today is:  "Bringing greater order to my thoughts, I establish new order in my life."

            And the rest of today's message is:

            "My home and workspace reflect aspects of my personal life.  For example, if I notice a buildup of clutter in my surrounds, I may also discover mental or emotional clutter that is ready  to be cleared away.  (And once I do realize this is when I start trying to clear some things out to make my thoughts and actions clearer and more definitive.)

            "I begin by taking a few moments to center myself in prayer.  Open and receptive to the wisdom of God, I trust that I will be guided on how to proceed.

            "Paying attention to the physical world I am creating around me, I gain new insight into the inner world of my thoughts as well.  Drawing upon the wisdom of God, I bring greater order to my thoughts, which establishes new order in my life."  (Divine order is something we should ask for at the beginning of each day, and I find that when I remember to do this, my day goes much better because I really am more able to manage my thoughts, as well as my actions.)

            Once again, do continue to enjoy your afternoon, and may you also continue to feel the loving and guiding presence of God and His angels all around you, every moment of tour day,

            Peace, love, light, joy and angel hugs,.

            Patti

            P.S.  This music is entitled: 'Awakening.'  I tried to find a song entitled Divine Order or Just Order, but when I was unable to do so, I settled for this one because anything we know we should be making some kind of change in our lives, we have to come to a kind of 'Awakening,' which is how I felt when I read this message today.  Enjoy!

          • Julie Carter
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 28, 2007
              what music?
              By the way.. a suggestion. Take EVERYTHING in yout
              home except the bare essentials and put it in
              storage... you will be surprised how much your life
              will change...