Re: [lovingpurelove] Fw: 13 Taurus The Angels of Natural Forces

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5, 2001
      Dear Mike,

      I am enthralled by these messages, and I am wondering if the 13 Taurus message is in alignment with today?  Do I need to know astrology to follow the rhythm of the 28 messages of Taurus, and then do we move on to 28 messages of Gemini?  I am curious how this works.

      Do you know what message was sent on the sun rays this morning?

      Love, Polly