To Share Message from Daily Word for Today

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 8, 2006
      Calling all my angel friends tonight:

      Sorry to be so late with this but I did want to share it before it got too late, and since I got started so late today, this is my first opportunity to get this to all of you.

      Today the main idea is 'Gift of Time,' and the main thought for today is "I always have something of value to give."

      Today's message follows:

      "What more valuable gift do I have to give or to receive than the gift of time?  If I happen to be out of ideas about a gift to purchase for someone, there is always another solution.  I can give the gift of time.  I may give my time by shopping, driving, house-sitting, or tending a garden for someone.  I may comfort, teach or just be present with another person (whatever they may need).

      "I am open to also receiving the gift of time.  With God's on-going guidance and resources, I have all the time required to complete what I need to accomplish.  Some solutions come quickly.  Some need more time to develop with patience to reach their full potential.

      "The right and perfect time is there for each enfoldment in my life."

      "The Lord said to him, "I have heard your prayer and your pleas, which you made before me; I have consecrated this house that you have built, and put my name there forever;   my eyes and my heart will be there for all time.'" ----- 1  King 9:3.

      I do hope you all enjoy this special message for today.

      For now, I am going to log off as all I have had to eat all day is a piece of toast, and my stomach is now growling so loudly, I know it is telling me that it really is time to eat something else.  If I get a chance, I will be back on-line later tonight.  But if I do not, just know that I will be back tomorrow which is when I will respond to any messages I might have missed today.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti
    • Patti Garrett
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2006
        Hello everyone:

        Sorry to be so late, but I think you will all enjoy this message any way.  On this day where the temperature reached 90 degrees today on what was supposed to be a fall day, I feel pretty  good, and knowing that but the cool weather is  on its way, I am just going to enjoy this weather as long as I can.

        Be that as it may, as for the stationery, I really wanted to use one that showed a figure kneeling and showing the energy centers in different colors, a stationery I had in the past but have been unable to locate again, even though I tried a search of all stationery extensions .eml, .exe and .inf, to no avail.  So I am using this one instead, which I think came from Jag in one of his special messages.  Just know that what I am trying to depict is someone meditating.  And because once in a while, my messages refer to meditation, I do hope I am able to find the stationery I lost somewhere.

        The daily word for today, then, is 'Attract,' and the daily thought is:  "As a radiating center of the Christ presence, I attract love, peace and joy,

        And the rest of today's message is:

        "The blessings of Spirit make our lives full and complete.  Love, joy, peace and prosperity are drawn to us through  the law of attraction.  As radiating centers of the Christ Presence, we draw God's blessings to us just as a magnet draws iron.

        "The law of attractions works simply, yet powerfully and flawlessly.  Our part is to become what we wish to attract.  Our part is to become what we wish to attract.  Because we express God's love openly and generously, we attract love, compassion and kindness.  As we act in ways that are supportive of others, we find that we ourselves are supported.  The very act of uplifting others uplifts us.

        "Joy, peace and generosity are ever present in our lives because we radiate these qualities to the world in which we live."'So we have knows and believe that the love that God has for us.  God is love, and those who abide in love abide in God, and God abides in them.  ---  1 John 4:16"

        Isn't this a wonderful message for us all today from this special book?  I found it very inspiriting and special.

        Just for information, the midi I used is called 'Meditation.'  I thought I had some other selections with this title, but was mistaken; I guess they are under other titles in my files.  I hope you enjoy this selection today anyway,

        Do continue to enjoy your afternoon and may you have a stress-free and relaxing evening followed by a night of peaceful, relaxing and renewing sleep.

        Peace, love, light, harmony and angel hugs,

        Patti