Fw: 14 Taurus The Angels of Right Livelihood

  • Mike Macklin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2001

      Sent: Saturday, May 05, 2001 1:56 PM
      Subject: 14 Taurus The Angels of Right Livelihood

      14 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Right Livelihood

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Pafessa’

      Beloved, right livelihood is a requirement on the sacred path to spiritual perfection.

      Deep within the heart of each son and daughter of God is an inner compass that points the way to a profession that opens up the wisdom and power to create heaven on earth.

      We inspire you to live your life according to that which brings you harmony, and which brings harmony to the earth.

      ‘We render you professional assistance and we inspire you to improve your professional situation. If you are a business person we help you, through your employees, to attract more customers etc. We are always pleased to help you in any respect whatsoever on the physical plane. In the kingdom of the gnomes, who are the spirits of manifestation of the physical plane, we are very loved and welcomed. We encourage the gnomes to help you in your profession.’

      P-A-F-E-S-S-A

      P…Longing for spiritual perfection, devotion to higher truth is

      expressed as a calling to serve humanity in deep humility.

      A…High intelligence and cognition of the most profound truths

      F…produces mastery of the spirits of self and others with the goal of

      the most perfect harmony according to the Law of One.

      E…The ability to unite ordinary with universal consciousness helps Us bring heaven to earth and to psychically hear the "language" of

      ‘earth beings’ such as humans and gnomes.

      S… Clairvoyance, the gift of prophecy—strong attunement to

      humans, animals, & all unseen earth spirits—

      S…brings about control of the consciousness of all earthly beings.

      A…The outcome is the healing of mind and command of all air spirits, which is the kingdom of the sylphs.

      Here is our meditation using the letters of our name in the ancient language:

      *P*

      ‘Go deep within and meditate on the longing for spiritual progress, spiritual perfection, and highest spiritualization in general.’

      Feel the desire to strive upwards to the Divine Light. Sense an ever increasing profound longing for unification with divine love, divine omnipotence, and divine wisdom and power. Visualize a deep grey color filling space while angels sing the note of B. Imagine a sense of gravity as Divine Perfection manifests into all Creation. Feel this energy especially in your right nostril.

      *A*

      Shift the light to sky blue and meditate on enlightenment and wisdom. Hear the angels singing octaves of the note of G. Feel this energy in your lungs. Relax into a feeling of amazing ease and peacefullness as you visualize all inner worlds and outer worlds filled with enlightenment and wisdom.

      *F*

      The light is now light green. The music is F sharp. The sensation is weight and gravity of manifestation. Meditate on supreme harmony. Feel this especially in your left hand.

      *E*

      Fill the cosmos, inner and outer, with dark violet light. Sense power penetrating all. Hear the note of D. Meditate on Universal Consciousness and how it exists throughout all time and space in everything. Feel this in your spine.

      *S*

      All penetrating Power. Power that penetrates everything. Purple rose light. A feeling of warmth. The note of G sharp. Centered in gall-bladder.

      *S*

      Power that penetrates into your dreamtime and into the outer world. The power to work miracles. Everywhere, through all time and space. G sharp. Warm fire.

      *A*

      Beautiful light blue light. The lungs. Relaxation. Wisdom. The musical note of G.

      *

      MIRACLE

      Note to new readers. The angel messages build on each other. Go to

      www.globalpsychics.com or www.iamthebeloved.com and click on angel messages to read previous ones.

      Footnote: All words in italics and/or single quotation marks in today’s angel message are quoted or paraphrased from Franz Bardon.

      ISBN 3-921338-02-6 [The Practice of Magical Evocation] and 3-921338-13-4 [The Key to the True Quabbalah]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      The following is the last four messages of the original 28.

      Day 25

      25th Angel Message

      Beloved,

      Now that you are in complete receptivity of THE ALL-THAT-IS, and you have perfected the flow of energy that is SPONTANEOUS DIVINE CREATIVITY,

      you have a DIVINE FAMILY all around you.

      The next outpouring of energy is that of the most PROFOUND WISDOM.

      At this stage, all seven chakras are resplendent in their color and brilliance.

      We take the opportunity to describe these glowing spiraling energies briefly

      The first chakra, a brilliant hue of ruby red,

      is supreme happiness and abundance and health in the world of form..

      The second chakra, scintillating shades of fiery orange, is the ability to relate in sacredness and intimacy with other expressions of God in form.

      The third chakra, gold and yellow like the shining sun,

      is the perfection of the personal will in attunement with the ALL-THAT-IS.

      The fourth chakra, endless varieties of emerald green,

      is the OCEAN of DIVINE LOVE and the ENDLESS FLOWING JOY of the emotional nature.

      The fifth chakra, infinite sapphire blue, is the doorway of unlimited creativity and the ability to manifest the qualities of the ONE BEING.

      The sixth chakra, deepest shades of indigo blue,

      is the infinite space of ALL WISDOM and perception.

      The seventh chakra, shades of flaming violet and purple,

      is the merging with the almighty connection with the ALL-THAT-IS.

      These are the seven candlesticks that appear in symbolic form in many religions in many worlds.

      This is the Holy of Holies manifest equally in its manifest and unmanifest expressions.

      In sacredness we share with you the intensity of SILENCE,

      OF KNOWING,

      OF BEING.

      We join with you in the Temple of Holiness.

      WE ARE LOVE TOGETHER.

      Visualize and see the colors swirling around your being at the places where the encircling bands of the chakra energy reside.

      The first chakra, beautiful and pure Ruby Red,

      is glowing around your lower body at the base of your spine .

      The second chakra,blazing shades of Orange,

      Shine forth from your body below your navel;

      The third chakra, Sunlight Yellow,

      Shines like a sun from your solar plexus;

      The fourth chakra, endless shades of Emerald Green,

      Flows like an ocean in your heart;

      The fifth chakra,infinite sapphire Blues,

      Emerges in your throat;

      The sixth chakra, Deep and endless Indigo Blues;

      Forming an infinite space within your forehead;

      The seventh chakra, an upreaching Violet flame,

      at the crown of your head merging with the infinite Being of God.

      Day 26

      26th Angel Message

      Dearest beloved of God,

      we hold you in the Living Flame of Divine Love.

      Abundance is the vibration that you are now in.

      Abundance for you and for everyone,

      all are prospered in love,

      in beauty, in truth, in plenty.

      The universe supports and reflects you and the Truth of Being that flows through you.

      We are, as always, ONE.

      Therefore, we are all experiencing the escalation of joy and awareness in the vibration that we are now in together.

      It is together that we have reached this point and it is together that we will continue on.

      The time of harvesting is now.

      The seeds carefully planted and nurtured in the bosom of the Divine are come into full growth.

      WE ARE ONE.

      In ripples going out into eternity in harmony,

      the effects of this on the entire BEING OF GOD go on and on.

      We call to your remembrance now the TRUTH that JOY is the BEING OF GOD on the earthly plane.

      Joy, it is, that was predestined to burn brightly in the TEMPLES that you call your earthly bodies.

      "But God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, love, joy and a sound mind."(2 Timothy 1:7)

      With this frequency of joy,

      death is proven to be an illusion and the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN is ushered in,

      completely manifest on earth.

      OM

      Shalom

      Day 27

      27th Angel Message

      Again we celebrate!

      The point of initiation once again has been obtained in your consciousness,

      causing once again a chemical change of permanent nature to occur in your body TEMPLE.

      Welcome to the Holy of Holies

      once again on a larger and more far-reaching spiral!

      The saturation point is reached.

      We enter a gateway now.

      We enter in approaching the still point,

      this new level of THE PURE BEING OF SILENCE.

      This doorway is likened unto that point of a swinging pendulum when the maximum arch has been reached and it is the moment before it begins to turn and swing in the opposite direction.

      We say to you

      oh bringers of God's Heavens,

      that this is but the in-breathing and the out-breathing of the divine rhythm.

      This 27th stage of your journey is the process of saturation and of filling completely

      It is an initiation.

      The next stage, the 28th, is the actual pause before activity begins again.

      We honor you.

      We walk hand in hand with you as you pass through this doorway.

      Our energies combined with yours create symphonies of intertwining light patterns much in the nature of the braidedness of your DNA helix.

      We love you.

      We love you.

      Thank you for coming on this journey with us as we guide our awakening consciousness into greater understanding of our combined shares of the NATURE OF THE UNIVERSE.

      SHALOM

      your Angels!

      Day 28

      28th Angel Message

      Beloved, we reach again the still point,

      the new Point,

      before yet a new beginning an ever larger spiral of life evolving.

      This point is directly above the 19th level,

      which was above the l0th.

      These are times of stillness, of the VOID, of the Silence, of the Presence.

      As you can see, the cycles repeat themselves in terms of the I – 9,

      and the l0th ,

      which is the still point giving birth to the new impulse that begins another cycle.

      Welcome to the mystery!

      Welcome to the ebb and flow of THE DIVINE!

      We leave you at this point as our future messages, at least for a while,

      will concern other things.

      We love you.

      We join our hearts with yours.

      We await your requests for our interaction with you.

      We are one with you.

      We are one in the body of the OMNIPRESENT DIVINE.

      We are one - We are one.

      The cycles continue for eternity through levels unmentionable in numbers,

      each larger than the last, and yet the same.

      WE LOVE YOU.

      OM

      CONTINUE ON

      Holy children of the Almighty Creator!

      As we complete this cycle of communion with you,

      there is one more message that we wish explain.

      We see that it is not that children become as their parents,

      but that the parents

      become as their children.

      Being a child means to awake each day with a completely clean slate,

      to open one's eyes in wonder and great expectancy,

      to live in the moment with full awareness of feeling,

      to play,

      to have fun,

      to give love,

      to expect love,

      to trust and to be fully present.

      "Except ye be as little children,

      ye shall in no way enter the Kingdom of Heaven." [Mat.18:2-4]

      Ponder on this.

      **********

      We ask that you take time and take stock of your emotional life.

      To what degree are you happy?

      Joyous?

      Fullfilled?

      Creative?

      The answers that you discover are the collective fruits of your beliefs that you have inherited from your ancestors.

      To the extent that these answers are not good,

      then to that extent the beliefs which caused them are not good.

      Study then the little children.

      Do not take away their joy.

      DO not confine their minds,

      their hearts,

      their bodies to the ways of the adults.[Mat.18:3]

      Instead, REMEMBER who you were as a child.

      Go back....Remember.

      BE.

      Be again free,

      natural and spontaneous and trusting.

      Discover again the energy of Life as it flows thoughout you and the universe in it's ancient natural state.

      Learn again to flow with the feelings in your heart.

      Learn to do that which brings you joy.

      And your light will shine unto all the world.

      Learn again the lessons of the immortal truth....that a child [Isa11:6] shall lead them...

      THE CHILD THAT YOU ARE SHALL LEAD

      THEM.

      You.

      We are with you every step of the way.

      The Angels

      And he saith unto him, Veriy, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man. [ John 1:51]