Dear IRS

  • ROXANNE YOUNG
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2006

      Dear IRS,

      Enclosed is my 2006 tax return showing that I owe $3,40700 in taxes.

      Please note the attached article from USA Today, wherein you will see the

      Pentagon is paying $171.50 for hammers and NASA has paid $600.00 for a

      toilet seat.

      I am enclosing four toilet seats (value $2400) and six hammers (value

      $1029), bringing my total remitted to $3429.00.

      Please apply the overpayment of $22.00 to the "Presidential Election Fund"

      as noted on my return. You can do this inexpensively by sending them one

      1.5" Phillips Head screw . (Article from USA Today detailing how HUD pays

      $22.00 each for 1.5" Phillips Head screw.) Screw is enclosed for your

      convenience )

      It has been a pleasure to pay my tax bill this year, and I look forward to

      paying it again next year.

      Sincerely,

      A Satisfied Taxpayer