Fwd: [phoenix-quest] Virus set to Launch Friday 2/3/2006

  • Virginia S.
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Careful!  I ran the scan TODAY and it is already in my system.  Hackers are no respecter's of timelines.  See how many contaminated files you catch each day.  Not LOL.

      Virginia

      Mike Eggleston <awakened_1_consciousness@...> wrote:
       Virus set to Launch Friday 2/3/2006

      http://news.yahoo.com/fc/tech/computer_security

      Update your virus protection on your pcs....common sense

      Peace
      Mike

      http://www.awakened1.blogspot.com/   Collective Consciousness