Fw: Creation!

  • Patti
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2006
      Calling all angels yet again:

      This message was in my in-box right under the one I just shared, so I am sharing it with you as well.  I don't know about all of you, but I love all messages on healing and always find words of interest and inspiration in any, and all, of them.  I do hope then that at least some of you out are able to integrate some of this information into your minds and maybe even into your daily practice.

      Again, have a blessed and joy-filled day.

      Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

      Patti