Re: << lovingpurelove >> Kung Hei Fat Choi :)

  • Ilanalotus
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1 10:42 PM
      Oh my Polly, today is the 2nd of Feb.!!  Took 2 days to get this!!  Dog is my friend's dog

      Just reading this on cbs site:

      CBS) With a fortune estimated at $17 billion, Larry Ellison is so rich he spends $55,000 a day on what his accountant calls "lifestyle" expenses. It's a lifestyle few of us can even imagine, reports CBS News correspondent John Blackstone.

      WE are ALL as Fat Choi as he!!

      with Love,
      Irena

      Polly <pmenendez@...> wrote: