Re: Just to Say Hello

  • Isabell
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006
      Dear Patti!

      I pray that you feel better and that your situation is completely
      resolved for you benefit. Wishing you a night of peace and light.

      Light and Love, Isabell
      --- In lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com, "Patti" <pattigarrett1@...>
      wrote:

      > Calling all my angel friends, just to say hello:
      >
      > This has been a day of total frustration and trying to
      fix a financial problem I had, caused by a company I purchased a
      product from. It dealt with my money, my having a bank draft with
      them and their taking out four payments in one month instead of one
      from my account, along with two others I did not approve, amounting
      to #149.95, totally ignoring the contract I had signed.

      > Consequently, trying to deal with that and fix it has
      taken me all day today and half of the day yesterday, but hopefully,
      with the help of God and His legions of angels, it has now been
      resolved. At least I will find out when I get the mail tomorrow if
      this is true they are supposed to be sending me three different
      checks , one for all monies taken out of my account illegally, one
      for all bank charges and one for all payments made in the months
      from October - December because I returned all the product and all
      associated materials to them today -- at their expense.

      > I was so upset an freaked out about all of this that I
      just finally had to turn it over to God today because it was eating
      me up. Therefore, because of that action, I feel certain that it is
      on its way to being resolved and that the money they owe me will
      most definitely be forthcoming. When it does, I know I have God to
      thank for it, and I do that now -- in spades.

      > I am not telling you this because I am down or upset
      because that is all over and done with now. I am just letting you
      all know why I have not posted today and that, more than likely, I
      will not be posting later today, unless I get an unexpected burst of
      energy from somewhere after class tonight. My time and energy were
      all used up with all of that going on for the past 24 plus hours, so
      my 'get up and go' has mostly definitely got up and gone.

      > Please remember that I continue to keep all of you in my
      heart and in my thoughts and that I wait, with patient heart and
      open and receptive mind, until I can be on line again and read all
      of my messages for today so I can then 'talk' to all of you just a
      bit.

      > Until then, I hope you are having the best possible day,
      filled with rainbows, sunshine and blue skies, and that it is a day
      holding promise, completion and that it is touched by love in all
      kinds of ways for each of you.

      > I really need to go get ready for class now, so good
      evening and good night to all of you. Never, ever forget that I
      really do love each and every one of you more than I could ever say
      or you could ever know. May your evening be stress-free and your
      night filled with beautiful and pleasant dreams.

      > Peace, love, light and angel hugs,
      >
      > Patti

    • Isabell
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2006

        wrote:

        > Calling all my angel friends, just to say hello:
        >
        > This has been a day of total frustration and trying to
        fix a financial problem I had, caused by a company I purchased a
        product from. It dealt with my money, my having a bank draft with
        them and their taking out four payments in one month instead of one
        from my account, along with two others I did not approve, amounting
        to #149.95, totally ignoring the contract I had signed.

        > Consequently, trying to deal with that and fix it has
        taken me all day today and half of the day yesterday, but hopefully,
        with the help of God and His legions of angels, it has now been
        resolved. At least I will find out when I get the mail tomorrow if
        this is true they are supposed to be sending me three different
        checks , one for all monies taken out of my account illegally, one
        for all bank charges and one for all payments made in the months
        from October - December because I returned all the product and all
        associated materials to them today -- at their expense.

        > I was so upset an freaked out about all of this that I
        just finally had to turn it over to God today because it was eating
        me up. Therefore, because of that action, I feel certain that it is
        on its way to being resolved and that the money they owe me will
        most definitely be forthcoming. When it does, I know I have God to
        thank for it, and I do that now -- in spades.

        > I am not telling you this because I am down or upset
        because that is all over and done with now. I am just letting you
        all know why I have not posted today and that, more than likely, I
        will not be posting later today, unless I get an unexpected burst of
        energy from somewhere after class tonight. My time and energy were
        all used up with all of that going on for the past 24 plus hours, so
        my 'get up and go' has mostly definitely got up and gone.

        > Please remember that I continue to keep all of you in my
        heart and in my thoughts and that I wait, with patient heart and
        open and receptive mind, until I can be on line again and read all
        of my messages for today so I can then 'talk' to all of you just a
        bit.

        > Until then, I hope you are having the best possible day,
        filled with rainbows, sunshine and blue skies, and that it is a day
        holding promise, completion and that it is touched by love in all
        kinds of ways for each of you.

        > I really need to go get ready for class now, so good
        evening and good night to all of you. Never, ever forget that I
        really do love each and every one of you more than I could ever say
        or you could ever know. May your evening be stress-free and your
        night filled with beautiful and pleasant dreams.

        > Peace, love, light and angel hugs,
        >
        > Patti

      • Patti
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 21, 2006
          Hello everyone, all of you special angel friends:

          Long time no see, I guess.  On Saturday the 11th, my computer died on me -- yet again -- and I was unable to get on Outlook Express.  I did call Patches because, for some reason, I did not have anyone else's telephone numbers.  So, Angel Judy, if you do not mind, would you please share your telephone number with me for my files so that next time this happens, if I am unable to get in touch with Patches, I can call you.  If you do not wish to share your number on the group, you can always send it to my personal addy.

          Or if you had rather I touch base with someone else, I will be happy to do that.  It seems that the only telephone number I have in my files is the one for Patches; if I ever had them, they are not there anymore.

           But during this past week and a half, I have had all kinds of problems, losing a lot of data, so I am sure there is more information missing than I am yet aware of.

          Because I have sent my daughter my income tax data and believe she will be preparing it on-line this week, I want to spend as little as possible on this machine.  I have spent almost $500.00 on repairing it since last October, getting an external hard drive and paying someone to show me how to use it, so I really would like to just be able to put a band-aid on it to get it to at least last for the next few months. After then, I will be most definitely be getting a new machine, more than likely a Dell as my favorite computer technician is no where to be found again.  If I could locate him, I would let him rebuild my system, but since he is the only one I trust to do that and he has apparently left the city, I guess I will just have to go with a Dell, as I have been told by lots of people, especially those who work on computers, that my best bet would be a Dell, so I guess I will just have take them at their word.I

          The technician I had helping me today is a fellow church member, and although she has had five years of schooling in computer technology and repair, and has worked as a computer technician in the past, she has not worked on computers in four years, so, understandably, she has forgotten a lot.  Consequently, it was a real trip looking at the two of us trying to figure out how to get Outlook Express and Internet Explorer reinstalled.

          In addition, for some reason since all of this trouble started, I keep having problems with my external drive because it keeps getting disconnected or disappearing from the screen.  And, on top of that, even though I made copies of everything I wished to keep and placed the copies on my external drive, I am now not able to open the files I downloaded there.  I guess that is not a very good sign, is it?

          So all I really wanted to do was to say hello and tell you that I am most definitely not a lurker but that I have to work on reading and deleting my over 5,000 messages.

          During the confusion today, my technician set me up with a new identity and now I am trying to figure out how to move those messages from that file to my main identity file so I can delete that second file.  Right now, I think that I may be receiving double messages at both addresses, so I am finding it a little hard to stay on top of things.  I will get there eventually, because I always do, but in the meantime, please do not kick me off because I seem to be lurking.  I will try to send a message ever so often, just to touch base with all of you, and know that I will be back full-force, just as soon as I feel comfortable and sure that my system is not going to crash yet again.

          So, if I caused any of you any problems over the past week and a half with some of my messages bouncing, I do so apologize.  Believe me, I tried every day to get into my files and never was able to, until today when the two programs were reinstalled.

          I have missed all of you so very much, and am so glad that I can once again interact with all of on-line, even if it is only sporadically, for a few days.  However, until I get through reading all of these messages and trying to figure out how to get my e-mails from one identity into another one to delete all of the duplicates and to find a way prevent this from happening again, most of my time will be spent working on those things.  I will be back with all of you daily, though, just as soon as I finish doing these things.

          I do hope you are all having a wonderful evening (or a wonderful day if you live overseas).  Please know that even though I have not been able to keep in touch with all of you for a while, I never for one moment forgot any of you, how much you mean to me, and how much knowing all of you has enriched my life.

          I do hope you enjoy this special song from Elvis as well as this stationery which was shared with me by Vivian.

          And, one last thing, if I missed anyone's birthday while my computer was down, I am so very sorry, and I will try to make it up to everyone who celebrated a birthday during this time.

          May your evening be filled with peace and serenity, and may your night be filled with peaceful and restful sleep so that you will awaken refreshed, renewed and rejuvenated to enable you to have a special and blessed day tomorrow.

          Peace, love, light and angel hugs,

          Patti

        • Nachi
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 21, 2006
            Just a small reply..Love You..Great to have You back..

            Will read, write to You more later

            Much Love,

            Nachi