Rainbow NuAgape ~ #165 - 2 February 2006 ~ The Message of Unselfish Unconditional Love ~ WHAT WOULD UNCONDITIONAL LOVE DO NOW?

  • Rainbow Jag Gy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      Today's Music is:  Paint the Sky with stars

      I have chosen to take care of you

      When you are most vulnerable! At your most helpless – our ESSENCES mingle And I show you the place of Plentiful Joy !

      With my Magic Plume Collar of Flight I come to you from the Source of All Vitality.

      NEBIBI – PANTHER WOMAN

      WHEN MAKING AN important decision or making an important announcement

      Perhaps we should ask

      WHAT WOULD UNCONDITIONAL LOVE DO NOW?

      What would Christ do in this situation?”
      How would the Buddha handle this?”
      How do I think Muhammad would respond to this?”
      What reaction would the Dali Lama have?”

      What would Krishna do?

      NOT WHEN THEY WALKED THE EARTH BUT TODAY IN 2006

      How Many Decision are made based on the Life of the life of the Prophets and Teachers that were based on life 1500 - 3000 Years ago when humanity depended on Camels to move from point A to point B
      Where superstition and Male Supremacy dictated how half of humanity lived
      When woman where THINGS for their husbands to Keep Barefoot and pregnant

      This is 2006

      Chile has a Woman President as do 10 other Nations
      Chile has gone ONE STEP FURTHER
      Michelle Banchelet has unveiled a Cabinet of 10 Women and 10 Men fulfilling a promise of Gender Equality in her Government
      Interestingly ISLAM liberated Woman 1500 Years Ago

      Now Male Oriented Islam enslaves women again reverting to Arab Tribal Conditions
      The Islamic Party in Malaysia has Called for the banning of a Women's group
      Sisters in Islam

      The Christian Church is still wrestling with the Issue of Women Preachers although great strides have been made in some areas

      Religion became and in some places still is THE TOOL OF CHOICE to enslave women

      Religion became and still is the Tool to perpetuate Power of those who seek to enslave Humanity to a particular thought process

      Remember whenever someone attacks us or those we love in any way surround them with Reverse Pink Mirrors (Mirror Facing Them Pink on the outside facing the world) so they receive back all they send - That is Universal Justice

      If I am asked what attracts me to a particular woman (apart from the obvious)
      I would answer
      I am attracted to a
      WOMAN OF POWER
      One who Walks her Talk
      One who Respects all yet is subservient to None

      One who teachers her children to respect all regardless of Gender, Race or Belief
      One who Teaches her daughters that They have as much right to lead their country as a man

      (and you do not have to be in Politics to Lead a Country)

      The reality is that if The Prophet of Islam came to Malaysia today He would be arrested and re educated
      If The Christ came to the West He would be ridiculed
      If the Buddha appeared he would be Ignored

      Yet every one of the Prophets is available to us today
      They live within us
      They will guide and advise us if we ask
      GOD, However we see Her (or Him) lives in each one of us and is not constrained by and Religious Doctrine

      To me the Ultimate Blasphemy is to assume God stopped sending messengers to the world 1400 Years ago or that we need a Ulama (educated religious man) to tell us what God Means in 2006.

      Everyone who teaches us to Love each other in any circumstance is a Messenger of God

      GOD ASKS ONLY THAT WE LOVE - UNCONDITIONALLY

      I have been researching the term
      HALAL
      A Term general seen as an Islamic term relating to "Approved" Food or Substances
      I discovered that HALAL also applies to
      Behaviour, speech, dress, conduct and manner

      another way is to say
      We act in Unconditional Love to ourselves in every part of our life
      UNCONDITIONAL LOVE RULES
      OR
      None of you is a believer until you desire for your neighbour (Male or Female) which you desire for yourself.
      In Power or Property

      When we truly Love ourselves everything we do will be HALAL because the God Spirit inside us will keep us Pure

      Power does not require Physical Strength
      Power requires
      LOVE

      When the current Malaysian Government was elected it said among other things
      Power sharing is genuine,Young people, women and rural folk in particular, make up a large proportion of the population.
      They must be given the opportunities to participate and contribute.
      (and I make no comment - actions speak louder than words)

      Do You Share Power
      Is your Male and Female side
      IN Balance

      Do you need more of the Divine Feminine in you
      (regardless of you current gender)

      In Malaysia we are celebrating the beginning of the Chinese as well as the Islamic New Year
      Two Systems, Two Cultures
      Male (?) and Female (?)

      Just Imagine if the Best of Both
      could become
      ONE
      It is possible
      Allow your Divine Feminine to assume its true position of power

      then when Male and female are One
      When Yin and Yang are In balance
      We will be Whole
      Our Nation, All nations
      Will be ONE
      Is it Possible?

      I believe it is
      So do many many more

      All who believe in and practice love Do

      Are you one??

      I LOVE YOU
      Love expects no reward. Love knows no fear. Love Divine gives - does not demand. Love thinks no evil; imputes no motive. To Love is to share and serve.
      -- Sri Swami Sivananda

       (c)Rainbow JagGY (NuAgape)- 3 February  2006
      All words and graphics may be used and shared freely- I ask only they be accredited
      Please share NuAgape with all as you are guided in your heart·Who comes to mind as you read NuAgape? -They need the message and You are the messenger?

      EIGHT            Harmonic Resonance

      Pierced by the harmonic of the one heart, you sing ecstasy's song. Join in singing the dream awake!

      Qualities: empowerment, galactic grid, path of the one heart

      Eight is the ray of harmonic resonance, the foundation of self  com­bined with the current of the trinity. It is love made visible. Create the flow of harmony in your life. Enter the spiral frequencies of the greater galactic grid. You are being offered empowerment through your innate resonance with this grid. Be aware of where you are drawn, for there you will find unique opportunities. Discover the harmony of being in this natural resonance with others. Be receptive, You are the diviner of harmony, the meeting ground of physical reality and the infinite.

      Bring a deeper harmony to the practical circumstances in which you find yourself. Free the ego from its self-centeredness. Embrace the potent energies that are raising the harmonic frequencies of the planet. Breathe easily; you are the song being sung by the new golden octave. Sound the resonant tone of the one heart!

      A SPECIAL REQUEST FOR MY MALAYSIAN FRIENDS AS YOU RETURN TO WORK TODAY
      PLEASE UPDATE YOUR VIRUS SOFTWARE
      PLEASE DO A FULL VIRUS SCAN ON YOUR COMPUTER
      IF YOU ARE IN A COMPANY
      ASK SOMEONE TO DO IT FOR YOU IF YOU NEED HELP
      MANY COMPANIES HAVE HAD NO ONE FOR 5 DAYS LOOKING AT THEIR SYSTEMS AND SECURITY
      AND SYSTEMS HAVE BECOME INFECTED