[ANGEL] EMVATIBE, 4th Day of Lunar Cycle Protection

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 12 , Feb 1, 2006

      The Moon Angels of Protection

      Angels of  'E-M-V-A-T-I-B-E'

      4th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      When a pebble is dropped in the water, ripples spread out and
      out to the furthest shore.  In the realm of flowing feelings,
      which are the water element, the same effect occurs.

      "As above, so below." <

      That is why all but five of the 28 heavenly hosts of the Moon Sphere
      have names that begin with the letter E, which represents
      the omnipresence of God in everything.

      The letter E is of the Akashic element, ONENESS WITH ALL,
      Divine Consciousness and Divine flowing feelings penetrating all.

      THE LAW OF ONE, which is The Law of Laws, is the original law of Creation.
      This Master Law is The Law of Omnipresence of All Life,
      and overrides all lessor laws IN ALL DIMENSIONS THROUGHOUT TIME.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all One.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped…

      Therefore, in the name of Who I AM, and I am One with All,

      I ask that only that which is the highest good of all concerned, happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      So be it.

      So it is.

      Because of this law, harm and imperfection must be released for transformation,
      because any harm or imperfection affects the entire Web of Life.

      Whenever hostile or negative flowing feelings are sent out upon the waters of life,
      these harmful vibrations are sensed by the Angels of ‘Emvatibe’, who
      immediately take action to protect everyone whose fate allows it.

      Those who are the intended targets of harmful actions resulting from
      these negative flowing feelings are especially under our protection.

      We give warnings and inspire means of protection.

      When a child of God meditates on the divine virtues, and
      invokes our protection, we warn more clearly. Whenever any
      harmful intent is made against them, we make sure that they know this
      and also know what to do to maintain safety.

      We inspire appropriate meditations of divine virtues that create
      strong magnetic fields of divine flowing feelings that attract goodness,
      and fend off the attack, rendering the negative

      energy and the sender harmless.

      The Angels of ‘Emvatibe’ empower these meditations so greatly, that
      literal miracles transpire. Evil plots and actions are stopped immediately.

      If any child of God is sending out tremendous amounts of negative
      flowing feelings, the Angels of ‘Emvatibe’ are sometimes instructed by
      Divine Providence to terminate the physical incarnation of that
      person, or to inspire this ability in another child of God, in
      order to reduce the amount of damage to all concerned.

      "As you sow, so shall ye reap."

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and call on our help, to receive the following benefits:

      'E-M-V-A-T-I-B-E

      Through the state of Pure Being and Onenss with All, we help a
      child of God control the consciousness of self and others,
      giving the ability to hear other beings and understand
      their intent and their coming actions.
      ---------

      Through mastery of flowing feelings, we teach how to penetrate
      into the life experiences, feelings, sensations, and vitality of anyone,
      how to study and master them, and to foresee changes in behavior.
      ---------

      We differentiate the lasting from the ephemeral and reveal
      how to recognize any kind of deception by others and how
      to gain control of change processes in the physical world.
      ---------

      A and umlaut A (ae)

      We teach mystical abilities like clairvoyance, control
      of thought processes, command of storms, etc.

      and releasing for transformaton any imperfect states of being,
      thoughts, flowing feelings, or forms that do not serve
      the highest good of all concerned.

      ---------

      Through high inspiration, we confer the ability to put into
      practice many mystical abilities, to master the elements,
      and apply laws of analogy in practice.
      ---------

      Through the virtue of Cause and Effect, we empower a child
      of God to control vitality by means of breath and literally master
      the principle of life. This is the understanding of how to
      connect body and soul with vitality.
      ---------

      We inspire the mastery of all polarity, including will and
      flowing feelings, and life and death, with power to change any
      fate according to impeccable adherence to the highest
      good of all concerned, The Law of One.
      ---------

      We unite ordinary consciousness with cosmic consciousness,

      to make the children of God experience the omnipresence at will.'
      ---------

      The musical notes of our name are:
      D ~ D ~ G ~ G ~ F ~ G ~ A ~ D.

      Divine flowing feelings of omnipresence and the legality of harmony of all visible
      worlds, of wisdom, of release and transformaton of any negative imperfection,
      of high inspiration, of mastery of cause and effect, and of mastery of
      will and flowing feelings, create flowing feelings of safety that
      are required for a child of God to live in a state of
      childlike trust and innocence.

      This state of trust and innocence requires producing the Delta brainwave
      state of pure being, omnipresence, and the mastery of the fire element of
      OMNIPOTENT WILL FOR THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL. This brainwave state is
      dominant in infants, and is regained by remembering self as a divine infant.

      Trust and innocence are also necessary to produce FLOWING FEELINGS
      of the divine virtues, which are produced in the Alpha Brainwave State.
      Alpha is dominant in adolescence, and is the flowing state of change,
      fluidity, and flowing feelings. These divine flowing feelings
      are necessary for Heaven to manifest on Earth.

      "Except ye be as little children,
      ye shall in no wise enter the kingdom of heaven."

      The ongoing mastery of
      akasha/pure being and omnipresence,
      fire/omnipotent will for the highest good of all,
      air/intellectual understanding of the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind,
      water/flowing feelings of Divine Virtues,
      and earth/sensation, logic, and memory,
      are necessary on the path of spiritual perfection.

      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

      Such awareness programs DNA to produce and protect immortality.

      Divine Providence has entrusted us with absolute protection of each
      child of God who uses free will to invoke safety for the purpose of
      enlightenment and establishing Heaven on Earth for all beings.

      We do this through the realm of flowing feelings,
      teaching each child of God how to invoke our
      assistance and become one with divine flowing
      feelings that attract Heavenly outcomes.

      Flowing feelings are the magnetic feminine power, and
      divine flowing feelings have the magnetism to attract
      whatever is needed for the highest good of
      all concerned into physical reality.

      As each child of God learns how to master flowing feelings,
      to use release and unconditional love to transform and
      transmute negative flowing feelings into positive ones;
      to literally become one with the FLOWING FEELINGS of
      divine virtues, then it is easy to attract happiness
      and make Heaven on Earth an absolute reality.

      Divine consciousness and divine flowing feelings are everywhere,
      they are omnipresent, omnipotent, and omniscient.

      These everpresent divine flowing feelings protect against all harm
      when attuned to through mastery of flowing feelings in one's self.
      Through Oneness with the presence of Divine Consciousness and
      Divine Flowing Feelings, a child of God easily changes any situation.

      " …and the lion shall lay down with the lamb".

      On the 4th day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth
      with flowing feelings of protection and safety, so that joyful
      situations are magnetized into reality on Earth.

      Sigil of

      'Emvatibe'

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document: 11 February 2005
      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      spiritus@...

      Web Formatting:  5 October 2005
      Polly A. Menendez

      can purchase these books online at:
      www.amaluxherbal.com

      *****

      ~ ~ Music file ~ ~
      Dreams.mid

      email Polly
      for music files and graphic requests

      Together we are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LANGUAGE OF COSMIC LOVE, A - Z

    • Spiritus Sanctus

                  Message 8 of 12 , Aug 27 1:26 PM

                    spiritus@mindspring .com

                    Web Formatting:  5 October 2005
                    Polly A. Menendez

                    Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02- 6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN
                    3-921338-13- 4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.
                    can purchase these books online at:
                    www.amaluxherbal. com

                    *****

                    ~ ~ Music file ~ ~

[...]