Re: << lovingpurelove >> Virus found in dattapr2000's attachment!!!

  • prakki surya
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1 5:41 AM
      Some unknown fellow sent some unauthroised mails from my account. Any solution please. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will never send any attachment in my mails.
      At the lotus feet of Shri datta swami
      surya
      www.universal-spirituality.org

      Danielle Rathbun <bronxnygirl2002@...> wrote:
      I am glad that you sent this I didnt now that about the pics too...Thanks
      Danielle

      Jose Manuel~ <stuckntime@...> wrote:
      Warning! Another virus in this group! the file in dattapr2000's email is infected!!!  Watch out for those pics as well. If they don't show, cause they could be infected as well!!!!

      Jose Manuel~

    • Nachi
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1 7:07 AM
        Hi

        There are many times of viruses..some harm the files, folders, and
        system folders..others highjack your email id alongwith everyone's email
        id that you have in your address book..and send virus messages..they are
        known as Trojan horses..

        My guess is that Your email idenitity or password hasnt been stolen or
        being misused by any person..its only been copied by one such Trojan
        horses..or there is also equal possibility that someone( a friend, or a
        group member) has your email id in his or her addresss book..and that
        persons computer has been infected with this virus or trojan horse and
        hence such emails are been sent..

        What you should right now is to thoroly check your pc for any virus..do
        not entertain any emails from unknown people..
        download a spyware remover..keep yourself updated with the lastest
        viruscan updates..download a free firewall and install it..

        Try not to panic over this thing and dont hold yourself responsible for
        it..but having said that..take care and enough caution that you keep
        yourself safe from such intrusions.

        hope this helps.

        Take Care.

        Blessings & Love,

        Nachi
      • frantina smith
        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1 11:03 AM
          02-01-06 Thank you so much for that Information because i need it.