Fw: 12 Taurus The Angels of Loving Relationships

  • Mike Macklin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2001

      Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2001 1:55 PM
      Subject: 12 Taurus The Angels of Loving Relationships

      12 degrees Taurus

      The Angels of Loving Relationships

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Galago’

      Beloved,

      At this time, Divine Providence has ordained that kindred souls find each other to create powerful friendships.  These sacred groups, or heart circles,  bring forth blessings to everyone. They are filled with respect, honor, love, and dignity.

      For heaven to manifest on earth, it is important for people to find their own spiritual family.  Only hearts that create respect and love dance awake the Sacred Dream.

      Our specialty is teaching the sons and daughters of God to use will, which is the fire element, to create honor, esteem, dignity, friendship and love for all.

      This is the dream of The Highest Good of All Concerned.  Pleasure, happiness, sacredness, and gratitude grow in the fertile soll of right relations.

      We inspire unlimited childlike fantasy and imagination in the sons and daughters of God in the process of desiring and visualizing right relations.

      This is so important that we urge each of you to go into the depths of your heart and connect strongly with your desire for true friendship and love that strengthens the dignity of all.

      We help you fan this desire, this will, for loving relations into a powerful flame that lights the way.

      Desire is the fire element of will. The beings of the fire element will help you in finding friends who resonate with you in the sacredness, grace, and mercy.  These are the people who share your dream of heaven on earth and desire it more than anything else.

       In this holy energy, the honor, love, respect, and dignity that is the birthright of all manifests.

      G-A-L-A-G-O

      G… Grace and Mercy

      A…is the desire of a person who is attuned to wisdom and enlightenment.

      L…Such a person seeks to manifest the splendor and majesty of Divine Consciousness

      A…in order to spread wisdom to all .

      G…The feelings of happiness and complete satisfaction

      O…brings absolute success and happiness in every respect in the material world.

      *

      MIRACLES

      The following is 16 through 20 of the first 28 Angel Messages.

      Day 16

      16th Angel Message

      Beloved!

      We are delighted to see you here with us again!

      We laugh for it is our joy to interact on a steady rhythm with you in consciousness.

      Today we speak of you and of God people as Wise and as the Beings of Great Enlightenment.

      After the GOD-Family has experienced itself for a little while,

      GREAT WISDOM begins to form in the awareness of each one as their own little pools of experience and insight break banks and merge with the other's pools of experience and insight.

      What we are pointing out here is that each individual mind now has access to and permission to enter into the minds of each and everyone in the SPIRITUAL FAMILY.

      It is a paradox, as well, that the minds of the sleeping ones,

      the unawakened ones,

      are also available and open to GOD-MEN and GOD-WOMEN.

      The irony is that often these sleeping, dreaming minds are so full of fear and confusion that the AWAKENED ones are more than ever focusing on TRUTH,LOVE, LIGHT, THE ALL THAT IS, in order to purify and awaken these darkened minds.

      We Angels help in this process.

      Getting back to the preceding comments on EVER GROWING WISDOM,

      we also wish to add that there is also EVER GROWING POWER and EVER GROWING LOVE available to the members of the SPIRITUAL FAMILY.

      As a snowball grows as it rolls downhill ,

      so too does the WISDOM, LOVE and POWER of the GROUP ENTITY known as a SPIRITUAL FAMILY of GOD.

      This causes ever greater and greater changes in the worlds of form.

      It is like a bright sun beginning to grow and shine in the darkness.

      At a certain point, it will ignite and a mass conscious awakening will take place.

      This is known in your prophecies as the second coming of Christ.

      Day 17

      17th Angel Message

      Dearly Beloved,

      how beautiful, how sweet, our blessed time together!

      How the bountiful beings of the heavenly realms flock to listen in!

      Ordained it was, in prophecies of old, that in the latter days MEN and WOMEN would TALK with ANGELS!

      HARK! How sweet it is!

      Again, we reach back to our 8th message in which the phenomenon of abundance: abundance of LOVE, of TRUTH, of BEAUTY, of WEALTH was explained.

      The same thing happens here at this level with the group entity, or spiritual family.

      As this GROUP of GOD-MEN and GOD-WOMEN RADIATE LOVE, BEAUTY, TRUTH, ABUNDANCE IN CONSCIOUSNESS, THE UNIVERSE RESPONDS ACCORDINGLY.

      IT SENDS BACK MANY TIMES OVER LIKE RADIATIONS.

      So it is at this level that the energy grows and grows,

      opening like a complete flower and expanding exponentially.

      In the past, groups of people have come together to form such a spiritual family.

      However, selfishness, neurosis, ignorance, and other temptations would often dilute or pollute the group mind.

      Even though temptations do still exist, it is now ordained that their healing and cleansing be provided for completely.

      So it is that in the next few years of your time greater and greater modalities of healing on all levels ,

      especially the emotional,

      will operate,

      for ever greater numbers of people.

      It will be breathtaking in scope and effectiveness.

      Your media will be full of the reporting of it.

      We love you.

      Call on us for healing and wholeness.

      It is our mission to offer help and assistance in whatever area you call for.

      WE ARE ONE.

      Om, Om, Om, Om, Om, Om

      Day 18

      18th Angel Message

      Beloved,

      today we speak once again of initiation.

      Once again, the situation of SPIRITUAL FAMILY, GROUP MIND has reached the point of merging with a greater WHOLE.

      It is becoming yet more aware of greater dimensions of GOD'S AWARENESS.

      It is at this stage of consciousness that the gifts of clairvoyance, telepathy, clairsentience, and others begins to open up interaction with, and reunion with, beings of other frequency vibrations, other worlds, other dimensions.

      It is as if, all of a sudden, what once appeared as one reality takes on the appearances of endless varieties of realities.

      Here is where the HEAVENS OPEN UP.

      Here the MANY MANSIONS that form the creative outpourings of INFINITE MIND begin to come into focus.

      Truly, it is at this point that the MINDS of God-man and God-woman expand to the point that words have not the ability to describe.

      Here again - the word INFINITE begins to take on profound meanings.

      With the greater opening of the mind comes also the greater opening of the HEART.

      WHAT LOVE USHERS FORTH.

      WHAT LOVE AND BEAUTY AND GRATITUDE rushes back in!

      OUT AND IN.

      OUT AND IN.

      Oh! The throbbing HEART of God!

      How JOYFUL the movement there of!

      Is there any wonder then, OH MAN that the JOY is greater than can be contained?

      We share with you this joy, this WONDER, this mighty force of feeling which sounds as a mighty OCEAN to the ears of God-Man and God-Woman.

      0h come with us as we travel on this journey back to the mind and heart of God-Being.

      OH! COME!

      OM

      Day 19

      19th Angel Message

      Dearly beloved,

      Angel hosts are gathered about you at this time.

      There are multitudes in ever widening circles of power, consciousness, and beauty.

      Again, there is the STILLNESS, again, THE AWARENESS.

      It is at this point in consciousness that the state of PURE BEING comes.

      There is no activity except that of JUST BEING TOGETHER.

      WE ARE THE MANY in appearance who are yet the ONE in CONSCIOUSNESS.

      This is a very powerful experience, and it is from this point of NO ACTIVITY, of complete STOPPING AND BEING, that all else will come.

      This stillness, called by the Buddhists of your planet, THE VOID,

      called by the others THE PRESENCE,

      yet by others the CENTER,

      is a larger octave of what your bible referred to as "the still small voice".(1 Kings 19:12-13) At this stage it is not small, nor is it only a voice,

      it is the CENTER OF THE BEING OF GOD;

      it is a greater octave of the experience of the I AM.

      Ho! And, yes it is good.

      This is the center of Being!

      Welcome home, all ye Beings and CREATURES of God!

      Welcome to that which IS

      the foundation and TRUTH OF BEING!

      This experience will be yet greater,

      yet deeper and more centered at the 28th level.

      However, it is at this point, the 19th level, that the physical TEMPLE is flooded with the neuropeptides

      (internally secreted chemical essences)

      that create a certain luminosity or a feeling of THE SUBLIME

      that will never completely go away.

      It is there for the duration, and even though storms again come and go in the sea of consciousness, this awareness is finally and firmly rooted in the deepest parts of peace and trust.

      This 19th level is the state of "Delta Brain Waves",

      0 to 4 oscillations per second of brain electrical activity.

      This is the state of pure being without doing.

      Day 20

      20th Angel Message

      Good Morning, Beloved!

      A new day arises now.

      Following the state of PURE BEING, (THE STILLNESS, THE VOID, THE CENTER, THE PRESENCE, THE I AM) an amazing thing begins to happen.

      The feminine aspect, The DIVINE MOTHER, the Goddess Principle receives the essence of the I AM and again, like the ripples on the pond, the effects of The I AM begin to spread and grow.

      The I AM is embraced and nurtured by the DIVINE FEMININE RECEPTIVE aspect of God.

      The Light shines into the Darkness.

      The Darkness embraces the Light.

      OM, MANI PADME HUM

      SHANTI SHANTI

      OM

      Holy indeed is this birthing process.

      Holy is the nurturing of PURE CONSCIOUSNESS.

      Within the womb of The Divine Mother aspect of Infinite Mind,

      the RECEPTIVE,

      EMBRACING,

      NURTURING ASPECT,

      , the Light spreads and spreads and spreads.

      Expanding almost unto infinity,

      whole new universes are created.

      Within the Mother-Feminine essence these universes are nurtured, protected, and enabled to grow.

      SO GREAT THE JOY!

      SO HOLY THE PROCESS!

      JOIN WITH THE I AM NOW!

      LET US GO TOGETHER AS ONE INTO THE DIVINE LIGHT.

      LET US MANIFEST THE HOLY DIVINE MOTHER LOVE ESSENCE,

      TAKING THIS LIGHT AND LETTING IT GROW, AND PROVIDING ALL THAT IS NECESSARY FOR BIRTHING THE KINGDOMS OF GOD WHICH ARE COMING FORTH FROM LOVE!

      OM, SHANTI OM

      OM, MANI PADME HUM

      Create in Love.