as plauge of viruses

  • Virginia S.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006
      I do not know why this group is being "HIT" with viruses, but it is.

      I have very effective virus filters and firewalls for obvious reasons (ever read my posts?) and am very careful to not lose my computer.  I get automatically updated with any new virus.

      But I am stymied as to why three of our members have had viruses being passed around in the past week and one half.  I KNEW that someone was using Jag's email address, but I know that Mike would not pass a virus.  This last one, I don't know ...

      Besides the obvious personal downloading of virus protection we can all do, might I suggest that people stop sending attachments?  Or find a way to attach them into their emails?

      Thanks,
      Virginia