Fw: "Be Yourself"

  • ROXANNE YOUNG
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2006

      From my friend Tina Peddie - thanks for sharing...............

      *I hope this might be uplifting or of some inspiration to someone who reads it*

      Be Yourself !
      Be strong enough to face the world each day.
      Be weak enough to know you cannot do everything.
      Be generous to those who need your help.
      Be frugal with what you need yourself.
      Be wise enough to know that you do not know everything.
      Be foolish enough to believe in miracles.
      Be willing to share your joys.
      Be willing to share the sorrows of others.
      Be a leader when you see a path others have missed.
      Be a follower when you are shrouded in the midst of uncertainty.
      Be the first to congratulate an opponent who succeeds.
      Be the last to criticize a colleague who fails.
      Be sure where your next step will fall,so that you will not stumble.
      Be sure of your final destination,
      in case you are going the wrong way.
      Be loving to those who love you.
      Be loving to those who do not love you, and they may change.
      Above all, be yourself!

      ~ Tammy ~

      Add FUN to your email - CLICK HERE!