[ANGEL] 4 Aquarius, The Angels of Poetry

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 24, 2006

      4 degrees Aquarius

      The Angels of Poetry

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Naga’

      Spiritual poets are we.

      Beloved, this is our saga.

      Beacons of light on the sea.

      Revealing the truth with verse and with rhyme.

      Spiritual Poets time after time.

      Creating a poem, “ Ride the rivers of birth!”

      With love in our sails to purify earth.

      Embracing the dawn, ending the fray,

      Words glow like a light and herald the day.

      Waters of life, bubbling and clear,

      Flow through our words to all that will hear.

      When verse and rhyme open cracks between time.

      The wind blows warm, soft angel bells chime,

      And the blessings of LOVE flow free.

      Oh ! Singer of Mystery and Weaver of Tales.

      Hand in hand, through the spiraling light.

      In the fire we hover, giving you sight.

      Visons of Heaven, soaring delight.

      Life’s soulful feelings flow free...

      Rising up higher, with spirit desire,

      The flames of the fire are we.

      Eternity flowing, polarity exposing,

      We awaken within you the art of composing.

      Imagine being a beacon so bright.

      Imagine staying up late to write.

      Imagine yourself as a wizard of heights.

      Imagine yourself as a poet of lights!

      Imagine the words of spiritual delights!

      MIRACLES

      Sigil of

      'N-A-G-A'

      ‘Naga’

      N…Supreme happiness, the power to influence.  The smile. The laugh. The grin.

      *

      A and umlaut A,ae

      A…Wisdom and enlightenment, eloquence, mystical faculties. Now we begin again!

      *

      G…Grace and Mercy. The power to Bless.  The REDEEMING POWER of immortal Bliss!

      *

      A and umlaut A,ae

      umlaut A, ae…To transform darkness and all passion control, what could be better than this?

      *

      MIRACLES

      ******************

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      The newer versions of these books do not have the appendixes which contain very helpful information. Its best to find used older copies that do have these appendixes if you can. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

      You may DOWNLOAD THESE BOOKS FREE, without appendixes, from HTTP://Bardon.freespeechsite.com/pme.html

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@...  . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds > >

      ******************

      At http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm   you will find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

      *

      A site for tarot information is http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/tibetan_exercise_of_paradox.html

      And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

      *

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery designed by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your archives.

      Home site :

      www.spiritussanctus.com

    • Polly Menendez
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 24, 2007

        4 degress Aquarius

        The Angels of Poetry

        Also known as

        The Angels of   'N-A-G-A'

        Spiritual poets are we.

        Beloved, this is our saga.

        Beacons of light on the sea.

        Revealing the truth with verse and with rhyme.

        Spiritual Poets time after time.

        Creating a poem, ride the rivers of birth

        With love in our sails to purify earth.

        Embracing the dawn, ending the fray,

        Words glow like a light and herald the day.

        Waters of life, bubbling and clear,

        Flow in your words to all that can hear.

        When verse and rhyme open cracks between time.

        The wind blows warm and soft breezes charm,

        And the perfume of angels float free.

        Oh ! Singer of mystery and Weaver of tales.

        Hand in hand, through the spiraling light.

        In the fire we hover, we give you sight.

        Opening memories of heaven and soaring delight.

        Life’s soulful feelings flowing free...

        Rising up higher, with spiritual desire,

        The flames of the fire are we.

        Eternity flowing, polarity exposing

        We give you the art of composing.

        Imagine being a beacon so bright.

        Imagine staying up late to write.

        Imagine yourself as a wizard of heights.

        Imagine yourself as a poet of lights!

        MIRACLES

        ‘Naga’

        N…Supreme happiness, the power to influence.

        The smile. The laugh. The grin.

        *

        A…Wisdom and enlightenment, eloquence, mystical faculties. Now we begin again!

        Umlaut A, ae…The joy of transforming whatever is wrong. That gives us reason for plenty of song!

        *

        G…Grace and Mercy. The power to Bless.  This is the very nature of Bliss.

        *

        A…Wisdom’s wonders, oh yes!  Oh this!

        umlaut  A, ae …And to top it all, all that ails is changed.

        *

         For a wonderful future that is no longer deranged!

        So onward and upward,

        To divine light we climb.

        As brothers and sisters

         Through love divine.

        *

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

         Email for 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web. For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup or spiritusangelmessages.

        ***********

        ******************

        Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        Home site:
        www.spiritussanctus.com

        www.sacredpaintings.com

        Conference Call Updates
        go to www.spiritussanctus.com
        and click the appropriate link.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are healed.

        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

        and I am one with all;

        I give thanks that this is done.
        SO BE IT!

        *+*

        *

        *    *

        *       *

        ~~~

        Drops of Jupiter mid

        music link
        (left click, play - right click, save}

      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 24, 2008

          4 degress Aquarius

          The Angels of Poetry

          Also known as

          The Angels of   'N-A-G-A'

          Beloved, Spiritual poets are we. .

          Beacons of light on the sea.

          Revealing the truth with verse and with rhyme.

           Spirited poetry time after time.

          Through Earthlings we tell our saga.

           Spin out  a poem, ride the rivers of  m irth

          With love in  y our sails to purify earth.

          Embracing the dawn, ending the fray,

          Words glow like a light and herald the day.

          Waters of life, bubbling and clear,

          Flow in your words to all that can hear.

          When verse and rhyme open cracks between time.

          Breezes  blow warm and soft  melodies  chime ,

          And the perfume of angels float free.

          Oh ! Singer of mystery and Weaver of  stories .

          Hand in hand, through  spiraling  glories .

          In the  lamp glow  we hover, we give you sight.

          Opening memories of heaven and  delight.

          In l ife’s soulful  sails billowing  free...

           In flames of the fire  it's we that you see .

          Eternally surging, all poles exposing

          We're muses to you in the art of composing

          Rise every higher with spiritual desire.

          Imagine being a  Pharos  so bright.

          Imagine   the magic lines you can write

          Imagine yourself as a wizard of might

          Imagine yourself as igniting the light!

          N. ..Sublime happiness, friendships to win

          The smile. The laught. And the grin.

          A...Wisdom, leavening, eloquence mystical

          Joy of making it real, not mythical!

          G...Grace and mercy and power to bless

          Love and comfort in warm caress.

          A...Wisdom'e wonders, oh yes! Ah, this!

          Majestic splendor enrobes you in bliss.

          Onward to center, Heaven's light we enter

          One hand reaching forward, the other extended

          Behind in a chain, 'til all are home.

          Write , Poet, spiel! Your genius expended

          Impels others on. Do beckon them come.

            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 23, 2014

              humans and animals

              4 degrees Aquarius

              The Angels of Poetry

              Also known as

              The Angels of

              N-A-G-A

              Beloved, Spiritual poets are we.

              Beacons of light on the sea.

              Revealing the truth with verse and with rhyme.

              Spirited poetry time after time.

              Through Earthlings we tell our saga.

              Spin out a poem, ride the rivers of mirth
              first
                    responder
              With love in your sails to purify earth.

              Embracing the dawn, ending the fray,

              Words glow like a light and herald the day.

              Waters of life, bubbling and clear,

              Flow in your words to all that can hear.

              When verse and rhyme open cracks between time.

              Breezes blow warm and soft melodies chime,

              And the perfumes of angels float free.

              Oh ! Singer of mystery and Weaver of stories.
              Love2
              Hand in hand, through spiraling glories.

              In the lamp glow we hover, we give you sight.

              Opening memories of heaven and delight.

              In life’s soulful sails billowing free...

              In flames of the fire it's we that you see.

              Eternally surging, all poles exposing.

              We're muses to you in the art of composing.

              Rise every higher with spiritual desire.

              Imagine being a Pharos so bright.

              Imagine the magic lines you can write!

              Imagine yourself as a wizard of might.

              Imagine yourself as igniting the light!

              525022main_FAQ12

              NAGA
              N...Sublime happiness, friendships to win

              The smile. The laugh. And the grin.

              A...Wisdom, leavening, eloquence mystical.

              Joy of making it real, not mythical!

              G...Grace and mercy and power to bless.

              Love and comfort in warm caress.

              A...Wisdom's wonders, oh yes! Ah, this!

              Majestic splendor enrobes you in bliss.

              Onward to center, Heaven's light we enter!

              One hand reaching forward, the other extended...

              Behind in a chain, 'til all are home.

              Write , Poet, spiel! Your genius expended!

              impels others on. Do beckon them come.

              Again we repeat, the words that are sweet.

              harmonicslight
               Naga

                N…Supreme happiness, the power to influence.The smile. The laugh. The grin.

              A…Wisdom and enlightenment, eloquence, mystical faculties. Now we begin again!

              Umlaut A, ae…The joy of transforming whatever is wrong. That gives us reason for plenty of song!

              G…Grace and Mercy. The power to Bless.This is the very nature of Bliss.

              A…Wisdom’s wonders, oh yes! Oh this!

              umlautA, ae …And to top it all, all that ails is changed. For a wonderful future that is no longer deranged!

              So onward and upward,

              To divine light we climb.

              As brothers and sisters.

              Through love divine.

              MIRACLES

              image55.jpg

              Footnotes

               Ifyou have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

              Theangel messages are indexed there.

              To understand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

              A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

              ***********

              ******************

              For a copy of the

              copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

              Feel free to share these messages.

              We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

              Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding
              The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

              Ebook and audio format.

              FC3EE511E5AF4F469751A3C357F613B5@desktop

              Homesite:

              www.spiritussanctus.com

              Look for the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently in one session, with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares, has been carefully researched over many years in clinical settings by licensed psychologists when treating  veterans with PTSD.  It was  formulated as an amalgam from many successful theraputic models at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskeegee Alabama in the '90's by  Dr. Paul Michael Schlosser, PhD.

              Thetwo free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form are important. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, at www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts here you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is to be used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session.  It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through by a facilitator in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares. The trauma clearing form itself and the dvd's explain each step of this form.  Please feel free to download, copy and share this information.  Thank you so much. One one is helped, all are helped.
              Howto download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

              On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
               A window will drop down.
               Click on Downloads.

              A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
              That should do it.
              [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

              Thanks for sharing this music.

              Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

              www.sacredpaintings.com

              or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

              Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

              Conferencecall Wednesday nights at 1-857-232-0300 pin 200100#
              8:45PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
              Please feel free to share these with others.

               akasha

              (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

            • Cynthia Schlosser