Re: Spirit of God

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 2, 2001
      Thank you, JoAnn, for confirming the glory of knowing the Spirit
      within us.

      Today I am fighting the Worm attachment. I've already sent the worm
      to most of you today, and I truly hope it does not cause havoc with
      your computers. I'm downloading some virus software, and will be
      working to rid my computer of it.

      Hoping this worm disappears for all of us shortly.

      Love, Polly

    • pattimaris1675@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 3, 2001
        Yes, indeed JoAnn, being wholly alive in the spirit is what it is about~
        being there!
        Being balanced! Oh isn't it simply wonderful when we move with the spirit
        into the
        light and gift it offers us so freely?
        Love,
        Pattimari