Re: [lovingpurelove] Spirit of God

  • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2001
      Ahhh, yes, Polly, it IS really so simple, isn't it? Since we are
      created in the Image of God, our lives are already perfect, if only we
      turn our attention to this glorious fact. Being wholly alive in the
      Spirit is simply a matter of truly recognizing Reality.
      Love,
      JoAnn

      http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
    • pmenendez@myexcel.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2, 2001
        Thank you, JoAnn, for confirming the glory of knowing the Spirit
        within us.

        Today I am fighting the Worm attachment. I've already sent the worm
        to most of you today, and I truly hope it does not cause havoc with
        your computers. I'm downloading some virus software, and will be
        working to rid my computer of it.

        Hoping this worm disappears for all of us shortly.

        Love, Polly

      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 3, 2001
          Yes, indeed JoAnn, being wholly alive in the spirit is what it is about~
          being there!
          Being balanced! Oh isn't it simply wonderful when we move with the spirit
          into the
          light and gift it offers us so freely?
          Love,
          Pattimari