Spirit of God

  • pmenendez@myexcel.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2001
      per the Spirit within me:

      Indwelling Spirit prompts us to realize and accept our own perfection
      that God has given. We are created in the image of God and are the
      Spirit made flesh. Joy is ours when we love and honor our unity
      with the Creator and Spirit, and cherish the perfection that comes
      with this union.

      Love, Polly
    • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2001
        Ahhh, yes, Polly, it IS really so simple, isn't it? Since we are
        created in the Image of God, our lives are already perfect, if only we
        turn our attention to this glorious fact. Being wholly alive in the
        Spirit is simply a matter of truly recognizing Reality.
        Love,
        JoAnn

        http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
      • pmenendez@myexcel.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 2, 2001
          Thank you, JoAnn, for confirming the glory of knowing the Spirit
          within us.

          Today I am fighting the Worm attachment. I've already sent the worm
          to most of you today, and I truly hope it does not cause havoc with
          your computers. I'm downloading some virus software, and will be
          working to rid my computer of it.

          Hoping this worm disappears for all of us shortly.

          Love, Polly

        • pattimaris1675@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3, 2001
            Yes, indeed JoAnn, being wholly alive in the spirit is what it is about~
            being there!
            Being balanced! Oh isn't it simply wonderful when we move with the spirit
            into the
            light and gift it offers us so freely?
            Love,
            Pattimari