[ANGEL] 15 Capricorn, The Angels of Earth Ray Location

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 5 2:50 PM

      15 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of Earth Ray Location

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Garses’

      Beloved,

      ‘ We help people find healing earth rays through the use of divining rods, pendulums and other aids, without the use of complicated measuring instruments’.

       ‘We also control rays of energy emanating from the earth.’

      We help people with the understanding of the nature of earth rays.

       For this purpose we join with many other heavenly host such as the angels of vegetation, and the angels of architecture, the angels of color and form, the angels of mathematics, buildings, bridges and roads of such beauty and natural harmony, that words cannot describe. This is so the positioning and forms of plants, temples, bridges and pathways become astonishingly magical as beneficial earth rays join with them to bring powerful energies of healing and enlightenment, of grace and mercy.

      Heaven and Earth are indeed ONE!

      The original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind reveal clear images of Earth mirroring Heaven accurately and clearly, FOR THE PURPOSE OF TRUE DIVINE BLESSING, for abundance and plenty for all life in Creation.

       Remember that the heavenly hosts of ‘Pormatho’, of 8 degrees Capricorn, control and reveal beneficial earth rays to the Children of Light and Love.

      Through the heavenly hosts of ‘Garses’, people receive additional help locating these areas of beneficial earth rays.

      Just as a small infant will place its head upon the heart of the mother for comfort and bonding, so will an animal or human locate certain places upon the Earth for healing and strengthening.

      The Earth is an intelligent aware living organism that is analogous to a human body. Different areas of the earth, like different areas of a human body, relate to different functions and emit different energies.

      There are earth rays of every conceivable sort for every conceivable purpose.

      On any given landscape, there are spots that are conducive to resting and others that encourage activity. Some areas emit energy that automatically create trance, which is useful for meditation, and other areas absorb negative energy and are useful for cleansing and releasing.

      Trees act as antennas and transmitters for earth rays at the same time that they also embody different patterns in and of themselves. A cedar tree, for instance, is good for purification while a white oak tree offers strength. Suppose a cedar and an oak tree are located on a piece of healing ground. This is a good place to purify, become strong, and heal.

      Animals also intensify the energy of earth rays. The different types of animals modify the earth's energies in their own unique ways. The eagle, the otter, the deer, for example, all bring through various healing and teaching frequencies, especially on an emotional level. This science has been inspired by the heavenly hosts to humankind from the prime beginning. It is only in certain civilizations that this information has been temporarily forgotten.

      Some plots of ground are energized by structures built upon them of certain shapes and proportions. Other areas of ground must be left strictly alone, to develop naturally according to angelic and elemental intelligence. Still others are perfect for a combination of human and elemental interface, hence gardens of all kinds.

      In this Golden Age, people are inspired by us and the Angels of ‘Pormatho’ to remove buildings, roads, or other structures that are not located properly, according to natural earth ray activity.

      We inspire structures, pathways, gardens, etc., to be positioned correctly and to be made of sacred materials, to be of the right shape and size to magnify earth rays properly.

      All of these things we reveal through inner guidance and through the divine virtues of ‘Garses’.

      The first letter, G, is the virtue of Grace and Mercy, of true divine blessing.  This virtue shines with an emerald green light to the sound of letter G, in the musical note of F.

      When a person attunes to this virtue, peacefulness of the spirit and soul then opens up the mind to the original divine blueprints of perfection in Divine Mind.

      Clairvoyance and clairaudience, artistic talent, and an eminent mind become available through wisdom and enlightenment, the virtue of letter A of Garses’.  Wisdom and enlightenment shines with a light blue light to the sound of soft A in the musical note of G.

      In this state of peacefulness and wisdom, a person releases for transformation all imperfect states of being, desires, thoughts, feelings, and forms that are not in alignment with the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind. Then, listening carefully to inner guidance concerning the energies of the land and the proper use of it, a person co-creates a beautiful place of healing and grace.

      Inner guidance shines with a golden light to the sound of letter R in the musical note of C.

      By attuning to Divine Will for the highest good of all, the omnipotent original Divine Will that resides everywhere in creation, clairvoyance opens up even more, so that a person can see earth rays, and see what their ultimate expression is and what the on-going effects are for every purpose in the future.

      All penetrating Divine will is the divine virtue of letter S of ‘Garses’,  shining with a purple red light to the sound of S in the musical note of G sharp.

      Divine Being and Consciousness and Divine Flowing Feelings are omnipresent.  This is the virtue of letter E, which shines with a deep purple light to the musical note of D.  With this virtue a person blends individual mind with Divine Mind and individual feelings with Divine Feelings.  In addition, a person feels at one with any and all parts of creation, including the beings who work with earth rays. With this virtue communication opens up with everything in Creation.

      So, through the clairvoyance brought about by these three virtues of attunement to wisdom, all-penetrating Divine Will for the highest good of all concerned, and omnipresence, a person communicates with every being associated with earth rays, and together the perfect Divine Blueprint for any area is manifested.  By having aligned individual will with Omnipotent Divine Will,  a Child of Light and Love has complete control over all these beings, so that together they work as ONE.

      So you can see, whenever these divine virtues are attuned to and inner guidance is followed, temples, pathways, and structures create beautiful healing energies.

      Some people may be guided to live in beautiful caverns under the earth,  or in trees, or ships, etc., so that much of the surface land is returned to its natural undeveloped perfection. Those who remain upon the land carefully follow inner guidance to enhance the rays of the land with individually unique and proper co-creative works that are very beautiful.

      Call on us to protect and guide you. We, along with other orders of heavenly hosts, create  fields of protective energy around you, and inspire you with perfect divine virtues. In this way, we reveal ideas and solutions that bring Heaven to Earth for every place and every purpose.

      Miracles!

      Sigil of

      'G-A-R-S-E-S'

      Note: Continuation of yesterday’s correspondance  answering a question from a subscriber   :

      Question: “My personal experience is that I 'see' The Law of One permeating the situation, people, surrounding,... everything. I think what I am not good at is 'feeling' it. My friends always say that I don't have feelings for others, I am not empathetic. Any advice on what I should do to strengthen my 'sense of feeling' for myself and for others? “

      Answer: “I had the same problem with feelings in the past, my heart, my faith, my feeling of safety, had been shut down by too much trauma, ongoing years and years of it. The messages about life from my family and society did not create enough joy, rather these values and beliefs created a surreal feeling of inadequacy and double binds.

      At the point when I realized that my heart felt closed, I was alarmed and set about finding a remedy. Two things helped: First, I remembered loving from my heart. I had to search, but I found it in relationships with kittens and cats that I had had as a child, and some very special endearing moments with family members.  Then I remembered the love I had for and with the sunlight, the winds, the earth. Once I remembered these loving feelings, I meditated and expanded them, calling on Christ and Divine Consciousness to help expand them more. That was the second thing, asking for help in opening my heart, and visualizing and feeling my heart being the ocean of Cosmic Love.

      As my heart opened, it unblocked all of the pain that had closed it off before, and I had to feel the painful feelings through and heal them, which took a lot of courage, immense courage, because some of the feelings felt like they would kill me if I dared to feel them. They didn't kill me, of course, they actually passed right on through rather quickly, but they did bring up painful memories that were hard to face. Some of these memories were so frightening and confusing to remember that they too made me feel as if I would die if I remembered them, but I made myself remember and feel and remember and feel, using eye movement at the same time, and loving, respecting and thanking my wounded inner child self as I did it.  I was amazed at how easily they changed for the better.  I had to remember a lot of my life, it took a lot of time to do it. The nice thing was that the emotional progress of opening the heart was constant and immense, full of help from Divine Grace.  All of this had to be done to reclaim my trust and innocence of heart.

      If you are not already healing your heart, returning to flowing feelings of love at all times for all things, [unconditional all encompassing love], then the best time to start doing it is right now.

      “When one is helped, all are helped.”

      As each one of us heals the heart, another tiny spark becomes a roaring flame, lighting up the countryside on the astral plane with divine love for miles and miles and miles around.

      Just dive in. Whatever feelings are up for you, positive or negative, LOVE THE FEELINGS,  they are you, they are a part of you that is brave, courageous, and very very much in need of validation and love.

      We are doing this for ourselves, and therefore we are doing this for everybody.

      One when is helped all are helped.

      For the people out there who have closed up hearts...we are making a
      pathway.
      For those whose hearts are already shining, we are singing together, joining
      in joyous refrain!

      WE ARE ONE, WE ARE ONE,
      THANKS TO LOVE,
      WE ARE  ALL SINGING LOVE'S  SONG, WE ARE ALL ONE SHINING SUN!

      MIRACLES
      ********************

      *

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      The newer versions of these books do not have the appendixes which contain very helpful information. Its best to find used older copies that do have these appendixes if you can. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

      You may DOWNLOAD THESE BOOKS FREE, without appendixes, from HTTP://Bardon.freespeechsite.com/pme.html

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@...  . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html#Sounds > >

      ******************

      At

    • Polly
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 5 11:47 AM

        15 degrees Capricorn

        The Angels of Earth Ray Location

        |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Garses’

        Beloved,

        We are companion angels to the Angels of ‘Pormatho’, of 8 degrees Capricorn.

        We also control rays of energy emanating from the earth.

        ‘We help people find healing earth rays through the use of divining rods, pendulums and other aids without the use of complicated measuring instruments’.

        The earth is a living organism and is analogous to a human body. Different areas of the earth, like different areas of a human body, emit different energies and relate to different functions. Just as a small infant will place its head upon the heart of the mother for comfort and bonding, so will an animal or human locate certain places upon the earth for healing and strengthening.

        There are earth rays of every conceivable sort for every purpose. On any given landscape, there are spots that are conducive to resting and others that encourage activity. Some areas emit energy that automatically create trance, which is useful for meditation, and other areas absorb negative energy and are useful for cleansing and releasing.

        Trees act as antennas and transmitters for earth rays at the same time that they also embody different energies in and of themselves. A cedar tree, for instance, is good for purification while a white oak tree offers strength. Suppose a cedar tree is located on a piece of healing ground. This is a good place to purify and heal at the same time.

        Animals also intensify the energy of earth rays, and the different types of animals modify the earth's energies in their own unique ways. This science has been inspired by angels to humankind from the prime beginning. It is only in certain civilizations that this information has been forgotten.

        Some plots of ground are energized by structures built upon them of certain shapes and proportions. Other areas of ground must be left strictly alone, to develop naturally according to angelic and elemental intelligence. Still others are perfect for a combination of human and elemental effort, hence gardens of all kinds.

        Mankind is being inspired by us and the Angels of ‘Pormatho’ to remove buildings, roads, or other structures that are poorly located according to earth rays. Structures should be positioned appropriately and have the right dimensions and shape to magnify the land properly.

        All of these things we revealed to ancient peoples. Wherever our directions were followed, their temples and structures created beautiful healing energies.

        With the Angels of ‘Basanola’ who are the angels of vegetation, and with the angels of architecture, the angels of color and form, the angels of mathematics, and many others;  buildings, bridges and roads of such beauty and natural harmony that words cannot describe are built with the understanding of the nature of earth rays. Their positioning and forms are astonishingly magical.

        Such joy is created when Earth mirrors Heaven accurately and clearly.

        Some people are guided to live in beautiful caverns under the earth,  or in trees, etc., so that much of the surface land remains in a natural state. Those who live upon the land carefully follow inner guidance to enhance the rays of the land with individually unique and proper structures.

        Miracles!

        Note:

        Question: “My personal experience is that I 'see' The Law of One permeates the situation, people, surrounding,... everything. I think what I am not good at is 'feeling' it. My friends always say that I don't have feelings for others, I am not empathetic. Any advice on what I should do to strengthen my 'sense of feeling' for myself and for others? “

        Answer: “I had the same problem with feelings in the past, my heart had been shut down by too much trauma, ongoing years and years of it. The messages about life from my society did not create joy, rather these values and beliefs created double binds.

        At the point when I realized that my heart felt closed, I was alarmed and set about finding a remedy. What helped is two things: one: I remembered loving from my heart. I had to search, but I found it most easily  in the memory of loving faithful relationships with kittens and cats that I had had as a child. Once I remembered the feelings of an open heart flowing with love, I meditated on them and expanded them, calling on Christ and Divine Consciousness et al to help expand them. That was the second thing, asking for help in opening my heart.

        As my heart opened, all of the pain there opened too and I had to feel through the painful feelings which took a lot of courage, immense courage, because some of the feelings felt like they would kill me if I dared to feel them. They didn't kill me of course, they actually passed right on through rather quickly, but they did bring up painful memories that were hard to face. Some of these memories were so frightening and confusing to remember that they too made me feel as if I would die if I remembered them, but I made myself remember and feel and remember and feel, using eye movement at the same time, and it was amazing how easily they changed for the better.  I had to remember a lot of my life, it took months to do it, but all of this had to be done to reclaim my trust and innocence of heart.

        Just dive in. We are doing this for everybody. One when is helped all are helped.

        There are a lot of people out there who have closed up hearts...we are making a pathway. “

        Footnotes

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
        Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        ***********

        ******************

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

        Stationery by Polly Menendez

        Feel free to share these messages.

        Home site:

        Conference Call Updates
        and click the appropriate link.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.

        When one is harmed, all are harmed.

        When one is helped, all are healed.

        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,

        and I am one with all;

        I give thanks that this is done.
        SO BE IT

        *+*

        Teach Your Children Well.mid
        courtesy, Panhala.net

        music link
        (left click, play - right click, save)

         |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |         |   |   |

      • Spiritus Sanctus
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 6 10:59 AM

          'Light Blossoms'
          Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          15 degrees Capricorn

          The Angels of Earth Ray Location

          Also known as

          The Angels of ‘Garses’

          Beloved, we are companion angels to the Angels of ‘Pormatho’, of 8 degrees Capricorn. We also control rays of energy emanating from the earth.

          ‘We help people find healing earth rays through the use of divining rods, pendulums and other aids without the use of complicated measuring instruments’.

          The earth is a living organism and is analogous to the human body. Different areas of earth, like different areas of a human body, emit different energies and relate to different functions. Just as a small infant will place its head upon the heart of the mother for comfort and bonding, so will an animal or human locate certain places upon the earth for healing and strengthening.

[...]

          Some people are quided to live in beautiful caverns under the earth,  or in trees, etc., so that much of the surface land remains in a natural state. Those who live upon the land carefully follow inner guidance to enhance the rays of the land with individually unique and proper structures.

          Miracles!

          Question  from a reader : “My personal experience is that I 'see' The Law of One permeates the situation, people, surrounding,... everything. I think what I am not good at is 'feeling' it. My friends always say that I don't have feelings for others, I am not empathetic. Any advice on what I should do to strengthen my 'sense of feeling' for myself and for others? “

          Answer: “I had the same problem with feelings in the past, my heart had been shut down by too much trauma, ongoing years and years of it. The messages about life from my society did not create joy, rather these values and beliefs created double binds.

          At the point when I realized that my heart felt closed, I was alarmed and set about finding a remedy. What helped is two things: one: I remembered loving from my heart. I had to search, but I found it most easily  in the memory of loving faithful relationships with kittens and cats that I had had as a child. Once I remembered the feelings of an open heart flowing with love, I meditated on them and expanded them, calling on Christ and Divine Consciousness et al to help expand them. That was the second thing, asking for help in opening my heart.

          As my heart opened, all of the pain there opened too and I had to feel through the painful feelings which took a lot of courage, immense courage, because some of the feelings felt like they would kill me if I dared to feel them. They didn't kill me of course, they actually passed right on through rather quickly, but they did bring up painful memories that were hard to face. Some of these memories were so frightening and confusing to remember that they too made me feel as if I would die if I remembered them, but I made myself remember and feel and remember and feel, using eye movement  and other emotional healing techniques at the same time, and it was amazing how easily they changed for the better.  I had to remember a lot of my life, it took months to do it, but all of this had to be done to reclaim my trust and innocence of heart.

          Just dive in. We are doing this for everybody , it's the "100th monkey effect" . One when is helped all are helped.

          There are a lot of people out there who have closed up hearts...we are making a pathway. “

           I am sending out a few more tips on emotional healing today in separate emails. When they come, add to your files on emotional healing. The book, Divine Sky, which will contain all of the angel messages together, will be published toward the end of February. It will have an emotional healing section which will include this information and much more for those of you who have not received and or saved previous emotional files.

          Footnotes:

          Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
          KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany
          . These books have very important information for these studies.

          ***

          The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon. This book is most important for understanding present day political issues. Read Frabato the Magician first, then appendixes in all the books, for background.

          THESE BOOKS
          MAY
          BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

          1-800-204-2473

          Or go to the lovingpurelove website

          ***********

          ******************

          Note: On living in divine harmony with nature and divine laws,

          we recommend the books found on www.ringingcedars.com

          These books contain brilliant and practicle explanations of the true history of earth, and how to quickly manifest Earth as Paradise.

          copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

          Stationery by Polly Menendez

          Feel free to share these messages.

          Home site:

          www.spiritussanctus.com

          www.sacredpaintings.com

          Conference Call Updates

          go to www.spiritussanctus.com

          and click the appropriate link.

          THE LAW OF ONE

          We are all one.

          When one is harmed, all are harmed.

          When one is helped, all are healed.

           one with all;

          I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
          ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

          I give thanks that this is done.

          SO BE IT!

          *
          *    *
          *       *
          *
          *     *
           *

            Letter meanings

          -----------  End  -----------

          Footnotes
          --------------- End ----------------

        • Spiritus Sanctus

            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 4 10:53 AM

              'Light Blossoms'
[...]

              Answer:

               The Law of One works no matter how wounded we are when we invoke it, so do not worry if it takes quite a while to feel the Divine Love that is the essence of your true being.

              I had the same problem with feelings in the past, my heart had been shut down by too much trauma, ongoing years and years of it. The messages about life from my society did not create joy, rather these values and beliefs created double binds.

              At the point when I realized that my heart felt closed, I was alarmed and set about finding a remedy. What helped is two things: one: I remembered loving from my heart. I had to search, but I found it most easily  in the memory of loving faithful relationships with kittens and cats that I had had as a child. Once I remembered the feelings of an open heart flowing with love, I meditated on these feelings and expanded them, calling on Christ and Divine Consciousness to help expand them. That was the second thing, asking for help in opening my heart.

              As my heart opened, all of the pain there opened too and I had to feel through the painful feelings which took a lot of courage, immense courage, because some of the feelings felt like they would kill me if I dared to feel them. They didn't kill me of course, they actually passed right on through rather quickly, but they did bring up painful memories that were hard to face. Some of these memories were so frightening and confusing to remember that they too made me feel as if I would die if I remembered them, but I made myself remember and feel and remember and feel, using eye movement  [moving the eyes back and forth, left to right to left to right, over and over again, fast or slow, like the eyes do naturally in dreaming]   and other emotional healing techniques at the same time, and it was amazing how easily they changed for the better.  As I went through old painful memories, I was able to see this time what I had missed the first time. I was able to see how these painful experiences had taught me so much about what matters and what does not matter in life. I realized that by going through the emotional suffering that had been in my path, as a little child, how important love is, more important than money, more important than status.  I had to remember a lot of my life, it took months to do it, but all of this had to be done to reclaim my trust and innocence of heart.  Now I could look back and be thankful for everything that life had taught me.

              Just dive in  and go into your heart center. Ask it what it needs to open. Ask it what happened to make it close up. Listen with thankfulness for what was learned and with empathy. Flow

               We are doing this for everybody , it's the "100th monkey effect" . One when is helped all are helped.

              There are a lot of people out there who have closed up hearts... those of us who are healing our hearts and returning to trust and innocence  are making a pathway that will make it easier for them to follow .

            • spiritus@mindspring.com
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 5 12:35 PM

                'Light Blossoms'
[...]

                Feelings change when they are accepted. That's it. Acceptance. Not approval, just being accepted.

                Try it.

                The worse the feeling, the quicker it heals with acceptance.

                Trestime.mid
                courtesy, Panhala.net

                (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
              • Spiritus

                  Message 8 of 12 , Jan 4 12:35 PM

                    15degrees Capricorn

[...]

                    []
                    copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                    Stationery by Polly Menendez

                  • Cynthia Schlosser
                    Message 9 of 12 , Jan 5 12:36 PM

                      []

                      15 degrees Capricorn

[...]

                      solstice1
[...]

                      As the ancient truth of the divine perfection of creation is allowed to manifest, feelings of grace and mercy will bring about spontaneous remission of every kind of stress.

                      "And the last enemy to be overcome is death."

                       Miracles!

                      http://p.feedblitz.com/t2.asp?/715643/26015638/4692812/goldenageofgaia.com/2013/12/marlene-swetlishoffs-incredible-photo-pillar-of-light-in-canada/marlene-beach/

[...]

                      Wehave a yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel messages and have access to all previous messages on the web.

                      To understand our connection to the Andromeda Galaxy, hopefully find a copy of the out of print book called "Through the Barrier" by Edgar

                      A. Ostrander.  He explains in terms of physics and  allegory that Andromeda is our galaxy in the future, coming to meet us in the now.

                      ***********

                      ******************

                      For a copy of the

                      Andfor information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises), go to

                      copyright:Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

                      Feel free to share these messages.

                      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. All content posted  is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech.  This communcation sells no products and earns no money from the recommendation of anything. Material is presented for educational and commentary purposes only and should not be construed as professional advice from any licensed practitioner. Author assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Thanks!

                      The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

                      Ebook and audio format.

                      Note:The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. It’s good to update the original messages in your archives.

                      Homesite:

                      www.spiritussanctus.com

                      <

                      Message 10 of 12 , Jan 4 8:28 AM

                        Today is the full moon, energizing this particular degree in fantastic ways.
                        Our understanding of earth ray location will bloom this year, and amazing decisions will be made to work with them brilliantly.

                        []

                        15 degrees Capricorn

                        The Angels of Earth Ray Location

                        Also known as

                        The Angels of

                         Garses

                        Beloved,

                        We are companion angels to the Angels of Pormatho, of 8 degrees Capricorn.

                         We also control rays of energy emanating from the earth.

                         Just as a small infant will place its head upon the heart of the mother for comfort and
                        bonding, so will an animal or human locate certain places upon the earth for healing and strengthening.

                        There are earth rays of every conceivable sort for every purpose.
                         We help people find healing earth rays through the use of divining
                        rods, pendulums and other aids without the use of complicated measuring instruments.

                        The earth is a living organism and is analogous to a human body.

                        As above, so below.

                        Different areas of earth, like different areas of a human body, emit different energies and relate to different meridians and functions.

                        On any given landscape, there are spots that are conducive to resting and others that encourage activity.

                        Some areas emit energy that automatically create trance, which is useful for meditation,
                         and other areas absorb negative energy and are useful for cleansing and releasing.

                         solstice1
                        Trees act as antennas and transmitters for earth rays at the same time that they also embody different energies in and of themselves.

                         A cedar tree, for instance, is good for purification while a white oak tree
                        offers strength. Suppose a cedar tree is located on a piece of healing ground. This is a good place to purify and heal at the same time.

                        Animals also intensify the energy of earth rays, and the different types of animals modify the earth's energies in their own unique ways.

                        This science has been inspired  to humankind from the prime beginning.

                         It is only in certain civilizations that this information has been forgotten.

                        Some plots of ground are energized by structures built upon them of certain shapes and proportions.

                        Other areas of ground must be left strictly alone, to develop naturally according to elemental intelligence.

                         Still others are perfect for a combination of human and elemental effort, hence gardens of all kinds.

                        Mankind is being inspired by us and the heavenly host of Pormatho to remove buildings, roads, or other structures that are poorly located
                        according to earth rays.

                        Structures should be positioned appropriately and have the right dimensions and shape to magnify the land properly.
                        These things were revealed to ancient peoples.

                         Wherever our directions were followed, their temples and structures created beautiful healing energies.

                        With the Angels of Basanola who are the heavenly hosts of vegetation, and with the angels of architecture, the angels of color and form, the
                        angels of mathematics, and many others;buildings, bridges and roads of such beauty and natural harmony that words cannot describe are built
                        with the understanding of the nature of earth rays.

                        Their positioning and forms are astonishingly magical.

                        Such joy is created when Earth mirrors Heaven accurately and clearly.

                        Sometimes people are guided to live in beautiful caverns under the earth, or in trees, etc., so that much of the surface land remains in a natural state when earth rays there are of
                        certain frequencies.

                        Those who live upon the land carefully follow inner guidance to enhance the rays of the land with individually unique and proper structures.

                        As the ancient truth of the divine perfection of creation is allowed to manifest, emotions of grace and mercy will bring about spontaneous remission of every kind of stress.

                        "And the last enemy to be overcome is death."

                         Miracles!

                        http://p.feedblitz.com/t2.asp?/715643/26015638/4692812/goldenageofgaia.com/2013/12/marlene-swetlishoffs-incredible-photo-pillar-of-light-in-canada/marlene-beach/

                        Note:

                        The Law of One works no matter how wounded we are when we invoke it, so
                        do not worry if it takes quite a while to feel the Divine Love that is the essence of your true being.

                        I had this problem with feelings in the past, my heart had been shut down by too much trauma, ongoing years and years of it. The
[...]

                        Tounderstand Universal Consciousness, and immortality, it is very helpful to read The Life and Teachings of the Masters of The Far East by Baird Spalding

                        Lookfor the PDF of the 8 page Trauma Clearing Form that goes with the two free hour and a half  DVD's on on emotional healing on the website, www.spiritussanctus.com. Feel free to share this information. Please print this form out to use when facilitating a trauma clearing, or to make available anyone who watches the 2 DVD's  and who wishes to facilitate a trauma clearing. This information on healing a trauma permanently i

                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 4 6:21 AM

[...]

                          There are many earth rays that do many things.

                            solstice1
[...]

                           and are being revealed again in the current cycles and rhythms of life.

[...]

                          Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. Thebeing and the angels share the same name.

                          Thisname is a key to their powers and influence.

                           Names, phrases, and sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from

                          THEPRACTICEOF MAGICAL EVOCATION,ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THEKEY TO THETRUEQUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4].

                          Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

                            Thebook " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others.

                          Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

                          ***********

                          Please feel free to share these with others.

                          TheLaw of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over all laws in all dimensions.

                          THELAW OF ONE

                          We are all one

                          .When one is harmed, all are harmed.

                          When one is helped, all are healed.

                          Therefore, in the name of who I AM,and I am one with all there is;

                          I ask that ONLY THEHIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED happen .

                          I give thanks that this is done.

                          SO BE IT!

                          Picture

                          Avast logo

                        • Cynthia Schlosser
                          Message 12 of 12 , Jan 3 6:52 PM

                            This is the sun message for January 4th.

                            Uranus stationed direct on the 2nd.
                             Unexpected changes for the better are bringing surprising upgrades.

                            []

                            15 degrees Capricorn