[ANGEL] 14 Capricorn, The Angels of Gases and Liquids

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2006

      14 degrees Capricorn

      The Angels of Gases and Liquids

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Afimo’

      Beloved,

      ‘We are original inspirers of physics and chemistry. All people who invent and produce gases are under our guidance and protection’.

      ‘We initiate them into the secrets of evaporation in nature, into the absorbing of liquids, and the return of water in the form of rain and snow.’

      ‘All the physical procedures in the physical world having to do with evaporation of any kind are controlled by us.’

      ‘We teach you how to produce rain and fog in nature and how to stop them and make them disappear. We reveal to you how to turn liquids and solid forms into gas.’

      ‘As mankind embraces fully the scientific ethic of harmlessness, we reveal inventions which help moderate the weather and create conditions like the garden of Eden on the Earth.’

      Energy takes on different expressions depending its degree of refinement or condensation.

      The more heat [which is the element of fire and corresponds to willpower and intent] that is applied to a liquid [which corresponds to flowing feelings and the element of water] the more the liquid [feeling] expands and turns into gas [the element of air which corresponds to mental concepts, ideas, and thoughts].

      This describes both the process of applying heat to water which then turns into water vapor, and the process of applying willpower to feelings which then turn into thoughts.

      “As above, so below.”

      By allowing feelings to flow with the intent of healing them, they reveal much wisdom, especially in the presence of love, respect and gratitude.

      As the Angels of ‘Trisacha’, 13 degrees Capricorn, explained,  It is the will of Divine Providence at this time of The Age of Aquarius that technical inventions mirror the gifts of the spirit.

      When The Law of One is followed so that only the highest good of all concerned is desired and created, we help people learn that weather can be controlled either through consciousness alone or it can be controlled through technical inventions.

      The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and is The Supreme Law over
      all other laws in all dimensions.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.
      and SO IT IS
      ****

      The five elements which correspond to omnipresent consciousness-penetrating-all, will, thought, feelings, and form, are always transmuted into perfection by seeing them through the eyes of love, by cognition brought about by Love Divine.

      Then they express themselves harmoniously in each plane of energy, according to the principle of "As above, so below."

      Energy is recursive and fractal. This means that energy patterns repeat themselves indefinitely in both directions of smallness and largeness, condensation and expansion. That is why an atom looks like a solar system.  This is also why it is said that Mankind is made in the image of The Creator.

      In dealing with matter, the analogies are the same as dealing with emotions or thoughts or will. The more expansive the energy, the more it elevates to the next plane above it, and the more contractive the energy, the more it gravitates to the plane below it.

      For instance, in the case of the Angels of ‘Erimihala’, as flowing emotions [water] become more expansive and refined through will for the highest good [fire], they expand to enlightenment, which is thought [air] energy.

      This creates a spiraling positive feedback loop. These highly refined enlightened thoughts support additional expansive feelings which create even more beautiful thoughts in turn.

      This is similar to the evaporation and condensation of water in weather patterns.

      As people learn to attune individual and collective mind to the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind, then flowing emotions become divine and warm and moist with the heat of omnipotent will for the highest good of all.  Because of the “as above, so below” law, the Law of Cause and Effect,  at this stage weather patterns become ideal and reflect the original patterns of perfection in Divine Mind.

       The element of desire and willpower is fire. High feelings and thoughts naturally lead to increased fiery desire for perfection. Heat is expansive energy that creates a feedback loop so that energy spirals into higher and higher and more refined states.

      One application of this principle of expansion is life extension. It is literally possible to change the specific gravity of the physical body, which is approximately 80% liquid, by expansive spiritual practices, and in so doing make it less dependent on physical food to supply nutritional needs.  Then sustenance is derived directly from light and prana, the energy of life itself.

       As one becomes more refined in thought and expansive in spiritual practices, and in turn more identified with being a light body, the physical body becomes less weighty and earthbound, and consequently less constricted by physical matter.  Levitation is possible.

      The more that the physical realm is loved and seen as Paradise, as equally desirable and important as the higher realms, indeed, as an expression of higher realms, and seen as an expression of Supreme Happiness, the more cohesion builds for heavenly thoughts and feelings to materialize in form.

      As contraction and coolness is increased through divine flowing feelings, energy becomes more solid. In this case air [thought] condenses into water [feeling], and water [feeling] condenses into ice [solid form].

      The original ideas of divine perfection become feelings that then attract the manifesting of perfect beautiful material forms with number, weight, shape, and measure.  Here the original energy of Divine Will has physical form.

      As the Children of Light and Love perfect their own inner elements of heat, air, water and earth, which correspond to will, thought, feeling, and form, so will they gain mastery over the four elements in the outer world.

      MIRACLES

      ************************

      Sigil of

      'A-F-I-M-O'

      ‘Afimo’

      A…Wisdom and enlightenment, clairvoyance, levitation, and control of air.  Shines with a light blue color to the sound of letter soft a in the musical note of G.

      Umlaut A, ae, transformation of imperfection through release. Loamy brown light in the musical note of C.

      F…The legality of harmony in all visible worlds. The above reflects in the below.  Shines with a light green color to the sound of letter F in the musical note of F sharp.

      I…The law of Cause and Effect, memory, conscience, and remembrance, and control over shape, weight, measure and number. Shines with a light opalescent color to the sound of letter I in the musical note of G.

      M…Feeling and Emotion, the power to flow, change,  and control of water. Shines with a blue green light to the sound of letter M in the musical note of D.

      Umlaut O, oe… Transmutation caused by seeing through the eyes of love, it is cognition brought about by Love Divine. Shines with a deep orange light to the sound of letter OE in the musical note of D sharp.

      O…Harmony and Justice, success and satisfaction, understanding of astro and meta physics. Ultramarine blue light to the musical note of C.

      *

      Miracles!

      Note:  Here is the answer I wrote to a letter  that asked about creating a volt with The Law of One:

      In the ancient teachings, it is said that to make a volt of any divine quality or formula requires 462 invocations.  2 of them must be on the level of omnipresence or akasha, 60 of them on the mental plane, and 400 of them with flowing feeling.

      Since you are using The Law of One often as needed, this volt will form naturally by doing the following:

      I suggest that you go into your Divine Infant Self, and experience two deep powerful meditations WHERE YOU EXPERIENCE YOURSELF AS PURE BEING ONE WITH DIVINE BEING AND ALL CREATION, AND INVOKE, EXPERIENCE, SEE AND FEEL THIS LAW PERMEATING EVERYTHING, EVERYWHERE, THROUGH ALL TIME AND SPACE.

       VISUALIZE AND FEEL THE LAW OF ONE CONTROLLING EVERYTHING THROUGH THE FREE WILL COOPERATION OF ALL IN CREATION, THE INDWELLING PRESENCE OF DIVINE LIFE THAT EXISTS IN ALL, AND YOU WILL SEE THAT THE DNA ITSELF IN ALL LIFE WANTS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF SELF AND OTHERS. Once this is done, you have formed the 2 meditations that are needed in the Akasha.

      Also, whenever you have the time, as you use The Law of One, THINK ABOUT IT, what it means. Ask for and get CLEAR pictures and concepts in your mind of WHY THIS LAW WORKS and WHAT IT ACTUALLY MEANS. It is this sort of activity that brings about the 60 mental times necessary to form a volt.

      And EVERY time you use The Law of One, take time to FLOW WITH FEELINGS of the highest good of all concerned, FEEL the highest good of all concerned happening, feel how wonderful it is for all those beings to be their happiest, their most joyous and free, having all their needs met in the best way! This will guarentee that the 400 emotional times needed to form a volt are fullfilled.

      When a volt is formed, you will know it, because when you go to invoke The Law of One, you will find that you feel the energy flash out like a bolt of lightening just by intending it, just by thinking of it, just by saying "May the highest good of all concerned happen here.", and when you say the entire law, the meaning of it flashes out like a bolt of lightening too and expands ever more, creating ever greater floods of emotional energy of the highest good of all happening.  Each time you use it, the meaning and feelings get deeper and deeper. Its pretty amazing.

      So here it is again:

      If you wish to create a volt of this Law, first carefully meditate on it twice with emphasis  in the Akasha, which is consciousness-penetrating-all.  Consciousness penetrating all is experiencing yourself as one with Divine Consciousness and Life, and experiencing yourself as omnipresent everywhere within all beings, things, and places .  So, in this state, meditate on The Law of One  being activated everywhere, activated within all Creation.  Do this two times.

      Then meditate on it sixty more times in which your emphasis is on the meaning of it, in deep inner thought in the mind and mental sphere.  This charges the volt on the mental plane.

      Then finally the volt will be charged on the astral plane when you have flowed with feelings of The Law of One happening a total of four hundred  times, four hundred times in which you have emphasised  FLOWING FEELINGS of the highest good of all concerned happening.

      Then whenever you invoke it physically, silently or outloud, a volt of The Law of One shoots forth on all of these levels.

      The meditation on The Law of One should be done whenever inner guidance directs, and as you naturally use it to transform everyday situations and concerns, in matters personal or for others, large situations or small.

      In my experience, The Law of One comes automatically into my mind in any situation that seems hard to deal with. Sometimes it just pops in even when everything is fine. I feel very powerful changes in the universe whenever I invoke The Law of One. I often feel guided to do it while looking at the sun or the moon.

      When this number of meditations have been performed, a  permanent volt is formed so that when you think of, and INTEND The Law of One, it comes a volt that shoots from the akasha, [consciousness-penetrating-all], omnipresently through all Creation through planes of will, mind, emotions into form, affecting everything, and especially the specific situation you direct it to.

      As more and more people create volts of the divine virtues and The Law of One, Creation stays clean and pure.  This is analogous to the way bolts of lightning cleanse and purify the air and the elements.

      *********

      Footnotes:

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      1-800-204-2473

      The newer versions of these books do not have the appendixes which contain very helpful information. Its best to find used older copies that do have these appendixes if you can. If you have these, read Frabato the Magician first, with appendixes, and then read appendixes from the other three for background.

      You may DOWNLOAD THESE BOOKS FREE, without appendixes, from HTTP://Bardon.freespeechsite.com/pme.html

      The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at pmenendez@... <mailto:pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website

      Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

      If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

      If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED angel messages on the web, email spiritus@...  . For these links to work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

      ***********

      Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.

      Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:

      http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

      Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.

      Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce, [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH) your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences in pronunciation.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Gulshan vl
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007

        14 degrees Capricorn
        The Angels of Gases and Liquids
        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Afimo’

        Beloved,

        ‘We are original inspirers of physics and chemistry. All people who invent and produce gases are under our guidance and protection’.

        ‘We initiate them into the secrets of evaporation in nature, into the absorbing of liquids, and the return of water in the form of rain and snow.’

        ‘All the physical procedures in the physical world having to do with evaporation of any kind are controlled by us.’

        ‘We teach you how to produce rain and fog in nature and how to stop them and make them disappear. We reveal to you how to turn liquids and solid forms into gas.’

        Energy takes on different expressions which depend on its degree of refinement or condensation.

        The more heat-[which is the element of fire and intent], that is applied to a liquid [which is the element of feelings], the more the liquid [feelings] expands and turns into gas [which is the element of air or mental concepts, ideas, and thoughts].

        This is the process of water turning into water vapor.

        As the Angels of ‘Trisacha’, 13 degrees Capricorn, explained, in Heaven on Earth technical inventions mirror the gifts of the spirit.

        “As above, so below.”

        As The Law of One is followed, so that only the highest good of all concerned is desired and created, we help people learn that weather can be controlled through consciousness alone, or it can be controlled through technical inventions.

        Energy is recursive and fractal. This means that energy patterns repeat themselves indefinitely in both directions of smallness and largeness, condensation and expansion. That is why an atom looks like a solar system.  This is also why it is said that man is made in the image of Divine Being.

        In dealing with matter, the analogies are the same as dealing with emotions or thoughts or will. The more expansive the energy, the more it gravitates to the next plane above it, and the more contractive the energy, the more it gravitates to the plane below it.

        For instance, in the case of the Angels of ‘Erimihala’, as emotions [water] become more expansive and refined, through will [fire], they expand to thought [air] energy.

         If a person is full of the highest feelings of love, hope, faith, peace, compassion, joy, etc., these feelings expand into thoughts and understanding of wisdom and enlightenment.

        This creates a spiraling positive feedback loop. These thoughts support expansive feelings which create even more beautiful thoughts in turn.

         These thoughts naturally lead to ever greater desire for perfection. The element of desire is fire. So expansive energy creates a feedback loop at the same time that the whole cycle of energy spirals into higher and more refined states.

        One application of this principle of expansion  is life extension. It is literally possible to change the specific gravity of the physical body, which is primarily liquid, by expansive spiritual practices, and in so doing make it less dependent on physical food to supply nutritional needs.  Sustenance can be derived directly from light and prana, the energy of life itself.

         As one becomes more refined in thought and expansive in spiritual practices, and in turn more identified with the light body, the physical body becomes less weighty and earthbound, and consequently less constricted by physical matter. The more weighty and earthbound that thoughts and feelings are, the more subject they are to materiality.

         As contraction and coolness are increased, energy becomes more solid. In this case air [thought] condenses into water [feeling], and water [feeling] condenses into ice [solid form].

        The five elements; consicousness-penetrating-all, will, thought, feeling, and sensation, are transmuted into highest perfection by cognition brought about by Love Divine.

        This is turn establishes justice and harmony, and the understanding of meta and astrophysics.

         ‘As mankind embraces fully the scientific ethic of harmlessness, we reveal inventions which help moderate the weather and create conditions like the garden of Eden on the Earth.’

        MIRACLES

        Some people feel troubled or depressed most of the time. If that is true, it is appropriate to commit to doing a great deal of emotional flowing, by loving the feelings themselves and watching them heal.

        Among several, alternative emotional healing practices which are effective for implementing this commitment are the ‘ten minute exercise,” trauma clearing practices, eye movement and the practice of “loving bad feelings away”.  Some other methods such as breathing and tapping also work well in individual situations, but usually require a partner trained to do them.

        One big advantage of the ten minute exercise is its efficiency to transform most bad feelings quickly.  Also, it can be quickly and easily utilized with minimal training of the listener.  The main stipulation is that the listener agrees not to interrupt, i.e. just to listen lovingly and non-judgmentally, and to repeatedly ask the salient question for that particular emotional issue when given the cue to do so.  A listener should never interrupt long periods of silence, for it is in the silence that insight arises.

        Doing “ten minutes” works very well for quickly resolving double binds and ambivalence.

        The ten minute exercise is a session in which a facilitator asks you a question about your feelings, listening while you answer, and then repeats the question again.  This is repeated over and over until you feel resolution, usually in about ten minutes.  The facilitator does not give advice or interrupt in any way, allowing your  own emotions to go through their natural healing process.  The question itself is chosen by you.  Some examples of questions are: “What are you feeling now?  What is upsetting you?  What would make you feel better?” etc.

         Various practices such as gestalt empty chair and “running dichotomies” work very well for resolving ambivalent feelings.

        In general, the ten minute exercises is best utilized in cases when the issue is less loaded, and seems to involve “present time” stress.  The trauma clearing exercise, on the other hand, is the treatment of choice to resolve strongly triggered “old feelings” when enough time can be set aside to complete the process.

        In both cases, emotional release needs to continue until good feelings return.

        Entrain your body to expect to feel resolution.  Then always conclude by “anchoring in” good feelings.

        Most of the previously prevalent paradigms and accepted, cultural standards for emotional expression encouraged stress to remain unresolved, which is diametrically opposed to creating immortality.

        Escaping from bad feelings and leaving conflict unresolved is what most people learned to do as children, modeled by their parents, and their parents before them.  In contradistinction to this old paradigm, which encourages ‘prolonging the agony” and living in UN-resolution, the key to the new paradigm is never allowing bad feelings to persist.

         For example, most couples ‘bail out’/ terminate a caustic exchange of emotions in the peak moment when tensions are running highest, the exact wrong stopping place.  Then they leave the interaction and wait to cool off before again attempting to clear the air.

         Instead, it is important to never leave an argument, or conflict full episode of intense sharing until both mates have achieved a mutually good place emotionally.

          Up until now, most mates have not learned rules of fair fighting, how to ‘stay with’ the sharing until both have had a chance to be respectfully heard and experience a feeling of resolution that feels good to both.

         Very few couples have expected to live life in a steady state of emotional resolution every day because they have never seen it done before-- denial, yes, but not resolution.  By creating basic rules of sharing safely, like the ten minute exercise, emotions can be expressed and go through changes that allow intimacy to grow in times of conflict instead of being destroyed.

        Another example of unrealistic emotional attitudes is couples expecting not to be triggered by each other.

          The reality is that becoming triggered by a lover is not only inevitable but desirable, because old wounded feelings need to come up and be healed for immortality to be possible. This type of emotional healing crisis is likely to occur more often and more powerfully, the more intense the love bond.

         Most couples accepted the Hollywood cinematic ending of “happily ever after walking together into the sunset” to mean no more relationship problems.  They expected never to have another unkind word, having the belief that being in love means not getting upset by the lover, or at worst, being able to work out issues easily.

        All these expectations are unrealistic setups for relationship failure and premature aging, because they do not take into account the nature of emotions, the emotional body, the inner child, and the way that emotions heal by flowing.

        Consequently, couples in the old paradigm did not learn and practice emotional skills and healthy habits of emotional sharing that would have literally, physiochemically, kept their relationship and their bodies young and healthy.

        The endocrine system produces anti-aging hormones when emotions are free flowing and when happiness is the (healthy) emotional state.  Dancing with joy and radiating love is the original divine plan for the normal emotional state of humanity.

        The clearest sign that you are doing what you personally need to do to accomplish your divine purpose for being on Earth--the unmistakable indication that you are following your own unique path of your highest destiny--is feeling good, or even feeling great, emotionally.

         Emotional upliftment is the key to both your longevity and your guidance.

        Chemical changes caused by ecstatic emotion flowing in the body are profound.  These powerful glandular changes activate anti-aging and a healthy immune response.

        It is by being filled with Love and Joy, from the infinite heart of the Divine which is omnipresent, that a person lives up to his/her potential and becomes the reality of God or Goddess-incarnate-on-Earth.

        This is how to be an Immortal and Omniscient incarnation of Enlightenment.

        In a society that expresses feelings freely and safely, immortality can flourish as it was intended to do.

        This is part of the fulfillment of the prophesies,
        "All that I do, ye shall do and more."
        “The last enemy to be overcome is death.”

        Therefore, We ask you to enter and pass through the gate of the Divine Heart of God/Goddess, to be one with the Secret Heart of the One Life in All that Is.

        We ask you to immerse yourselves in Grace and Mercy and Love.

          We ask you to abandon lifestyles of misery and limitation that create feelings of despair, and seek the ways of Paradise and walk the path that leads through the garden of Heaven on Earth.

        Find and do those things that bring you and others joy.

        Create for yourself a life of Divine Ecstasy.

         Prepare yourselves for the dawn.

         The time is here for the delight of God and Goddess to manifest fully on Earth, for Earth to be as Heaven.

        The time is here to sit down at the banquet of perfection and beauty and rediscover why The Divine so loves physical reality.

         Experience feelings of joy and subtleties and nuances of beauty in the state of Ecstasy.

        Shift the perception of the body as a frail aging vessel to beholding the body as the Temple of the immortal living Child of Light and Love that you are.

         Imagine that the power and wisdom and love of Divine Providence enlivens every cell of your body all of the time.

        Each morning greet yourself with this affirmation,
        "I am the Divine Infant, ever young, ever beautiful, ever perfect."

        Realize that your infinite divine self is being reformed
        in every visualization and divine feeling, at your direction.

         Give your inner infant self your full loving support and
        permission to become more perfect every day.

        As this happens, the innate perfection of Omnipresent Life reasserts itself and joyous enlightened feelings begin to flow naturally, just as they do in small infants.

        This is why it was written: "Unless ye be as little children, ye shall in no wise enter the Kingdom of Heaven."

        Imagine flowing with feelings of miracles.

        MIRACLES

        ‘
        By meditating on the divine virtues of the letters of our name, and calling on our help, it is possible to merge individual consciousness with our consciousness.

        ‘Afimo’

        A…Wisdom and enlightenment, clairvoyance, levitation, and control of air.
        Umlaut A, ae…the mysteries of life and death and transformation through release into another state.
        F…The legality of harmony in all visible worlds.
        I…The law of Cause and Effect, memory, conscience, and remembrance, and control over shape, weight, measure and number.
        M…Feeling and Emotion, the power to flow, change,  and control of water.
        Umlaut O, eu… transmutation through cognition brought about by Love Divine.
        O…Divine Justice and Harmony. The highest good of all concerned.

        *

        Miracles!

        Footnotes

        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
        Germany
        . These books have very important information for these studies.

        ***

        1-800-204-2473

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser