Ancient Mayan 2012 Is 2006 Of The Blue Star ...

  • MessiahTwain
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2006
      ~
      ~~

      for millions of us, connected, awakened-children,
      2006 is the forecast Mayan year 2012 of concordance ...

      the question is ... is this the year that the BILLIONS of us
      will recognize, move to, arise to! too?

      the Exodus2006 article, below, I found at:

      http://exodus2006.com/rabbiwarns.htm

      was always wondering what was going on there with that
      "retreat into the Ethiopian mountains - near to the town of Axum -
      where the Ark of the Covenant is kept. "

      under, within, GrandMother Sun ...

      and her song!

      Millennium Twain

      ~~~~
      ~~~~~~~

      Rav Kaduri Warns: Natural Disasters Awaiting the World

      Note - The Hebrew year 5766 starts on the 4th October 2005 and
      ends on the 16th September 2006

      Arutz Shiva - IsraelNationalNews.com

      Rabbi Kaduri Warns Against Future Natural Disasters and Calls for Aliyah

      Kabbalist Urges Jews to Israel Ahead of Upcoming Disasters

      By Baruch Gordon

      Israel's leading known Kabbalistic Elder Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri called upon worldwide
      Jewry Tuesday night to return to Israel to be spared from natural disasters which
      threaten to strike the world.

      In a class between between the Mincha (afternoon) and Maariv (evening) prayers at his
      Jerusalem yeshiva seminary, Rabbi Kaduri issued the following call:
      ”This declaration I find fitting to issue for all of the Jews of the world to hear. It is
      incumbent upon them to return to the Land of Israel due to terrible natural disasters
      which threaten the world.”

      "In the future, the Holy One, Blessed be He, will bring about great disasters in the
      countries of the world to sweeten the judgements of the Land of Israel."

      “I am ordering the publication of this declartion as a warning, so that Jews in the
      countries of the world will be aware of the impending danger and will come to the Land of
      Israel for the buliding of the Temple and revelation of our righteous Mashiach
      (Messiah).”

      Rabbi Kaduri also stated that the upcoming year would be a year of "secret and
      revelation" in the world. The Jewish year 5766 begins in less than three weeks, with the
      holiday of Rosh Hashana.

      The Rabbi explained that the numerical Hebrew abbreviation for 5766, tav, shin, samech,
      vav gives insight into the nature of the upcoming year. "This will be a year of secret
      (or sod, from the letter samech) and revelation (or v'giliu from the letter vav.

      Arutz Sheva Israel National Radio show host Yehoshua Meiri first publicized the
      declaration on his late Tuesday night Hebrew radio show. Meiri typed out the words of
      Rabbi Kaduri's delcarion and presented the document to the Kabbalistic elder who signed
      it.

      Associates of Rabbi Kaduri were dispatched to communicate the Rabbi's call to Prime
      Minister Ariel Sharon before Sharon's departure to the United States the same night.

      Meiri says he will publicize the signed declaration after Prime Minister Sharon delivers
      a speech in which he is expected to call upon the Jews of the Diaspora to make Aliyah
      (immigrate) to Israel.

      During a visit with Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson (the late Lubavitcher Rebbe of
      blessed memory) in 1990, Rabbi Kaduri was told by the Rebbe that he would live to see the
      coming of the Mashiach.

      YIDDISHKEIT.ORG

      http://www.yiddishkeit.org/PageLaunch.asp?ItemCode=870

      In a special announcement transmitted to the Prime Minister through a special
      intermediary, the elder Kabbalist warned world Jewry to come to Israel

      In a lecture given yesterday (Tuesday 9/13/05) the elder Kabbalist Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri,
      called on world Jewry to come to Israel because of natural disasters that will take place
      in the near future. In the announcement Rav Kaduri says:

      "I hereby find that it is necessary to pass this call to the ears of world Jewry, that
      they should come to the Land of Israel for the reason of the great dangers awaiting the
      world from the side of nature.

      "In the future the Holy One, blessed be He, will bring great disasters in the countries
      of the world in order to sweeten the judgements of the Land of Israel.

      "I instruct that this warning announcement be distributed in order that the Jews in the
      countries around the world be will know the real danger and will come to the Land of
      Israel, to the building of the Bais Hamikdash and to the revelation of Moshiach."

      The words of Rav Kaduri, which were first made public on the show "Matchilim MiBereishit"
      on Arutz-7, were said in a kabbalah lecture which the elder kabbalist gave to his
      students between afternoon and evening prayers.

      The Rav also revealed that the initials (rashei teivot) of the coming Hebrew year 5766
      are "it will be a year of secret and revelation" ("tehiyeh shnat sod v'gilui").

      Rav Kaduri had his announcement brought to the Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, via a
      special intermediary before the Prime Minister departed for the United States and he
      requested of him to call to Jews to come to Israel.

      source: http://www.nfc.co.il/archive/001-D-80800-00.html?tag=1-08-15

      You might remember that Rav Kaduri, shlita, also foresaw the tsunami two weeks before it
      happened:

      http://www.yiddishkeit.org/Default_YK.asp?ItemCode=775
      http://www.israelnationalnews.org/news.php3?id=74451
      Disaster, Redemption and the Tsunami
      17:46 Dec 30, '04 / 18 Tevet 5765

      At least one Kabbalist sage predicted "natural calamities" over two weeks ago. He and
      others call for an increase in acts of kindness, as they try to place the events in
      universal context.

      The venerated Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri, considered Israel's leading Kabbalist rabbi, was
      quoted in the Yediot Acharonot newspaper on Dec. 12 as saying:

      "We are now in the fourth year of what could be the seven-year Redemption period,
      according to the calculation of the Vilna Gaon. [However.] in the coming three years,
      uncertainty about the future will hang over our heads, unless we work and strive that the
      Messiah be revealed. The Messiah is already [here] in Israel. Whatever people are sure
      will not happen, is liable to happen, and whatever we are certain will happen may
      disappoint us. But in the end, there will be peace throughout the world. The world is
      mitmatek mehadinim (lit., becoming sweet from/of strict justice), great tragedies in the
      world are foreseen, that's the thing of the Jews going to the East. [emphasis added] But
      our enemies will not prevail over us in the Land of Israel, 'fear and trembling will fall
      upon them,' in the [merit of the] power of Torah."

      Rabbi Kaduri said this week, "What can save the world from calamities is real repentance
      by Jews, who must increase acts of kindness towards one another... The cry of the many
      poor in Israel and the expulsion of Jews from their homes shakes the world... It's not
      for naught that this place was hit, where many of our compatriots went to look for
      this-worldly lusts."

      Rabbi Kaduri has told his students that the current government will be the last one of
      the "old era," and that the new government will already have leadership of the Messianic
      era.

      Another sage, Rabbi Chaim Kanevsky of Bnei Brak, was quoted in Yediot in the same article
      as saying that we are verily in the period of the beginning of the Redemption period, and
      that the Messiah could be revealed at any moment. He called for further outreach "in
      order to prevent calamities and to bring mercy from the Creator. All Jews must come to
      the Land of Israel." The Rabbi also called to establish Torah schools in every area, and
      that "Torah study will prevent calamities – from earthquakes to other natural disasters."

      The Kipa website, a Hebrew-language forum for religious youth, features a response by
      Rabbi Uziel Eliyahu, Chief Rabbi of the Misgav Regional Council in the Galilee regarding
      a Jewish approach to the calamitous events. "First of all," Rabbi Eliyahu wrote, "we
      should pray and ask G-d to remove His wrath from the word, send a complete recovery to
      the injured, and help and protect everyone in the world, causing sorrow to depart."

      Rabbi Eliyahu added that what is happening now was decreed on Rosh HaShanah [the Jewish
      New Year]: "It was a Divine decree that was issued regarding 'who will be killed by
      water, and who by fire...'" Our job now, he wrote, is to "pray to G-d, to try harder in
      studying Torah and fulfilling the Torah and doing acts of kindness and charity. This is
      an hour of reckoning for the entire world!!!"

      Rabbi Eliyahu emphasized that G-d has complete control of nature, and that the Jewish
      People live "amidst great faith, despite questions that remain open. No question mark can
      break our strength of great and perfect faith in G-d... This does not prevent us from
      asking and searching for answers and [logical] explanations, but it all takes place on
      the solid ground of great faith in G-d... The Bible (Zechariah 14) mentions that in the
      future, when the Messiah comes, the Mt. of Olives will be split in two... The Messiah can
      come at any minute, even as you read these lines..."