Rains, Floods, Mudslides

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2005
      We've been getting so much rain, the rivers and the hillsides are soaked, and the storms are not finished.  Keep us in mind here in Northern California.   Keep the blessings of love flowing towards all people, so we will eventually and soon wipe out the idea of separateness.  May the year of 2006 be one of great coming together.

      Blessings All,
      Polly
    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 31, 2005
        Yes, oh yes! I am visualizing all life feeling kinship and love.  May this be the year of True Divine Cognition for us all!  With much love from Cynthia Rose

        We've been getting so much rain, the rivers and the hillsides are soaked, and the storms are not finished.  Keep us in mind here in Northern California.   Keep the blessings of love flowing towards all people, so we will eventually and soon wipe out the idea of separateness.  May the year of 2006 be one of great coming together.

        Blessings All,
        Polly
      • Gaele Arnott
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 1, 2006