Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: Enlightened Guidance

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 17, 2001
      Thanks Polly, my day is going to be a good one, as I have set aside a day for
      myself, and in my solitary moments I am going to feel all the bliss and joy
      that nature always treats me with so marvelously, and while I am walking and
      feeling my bare feet in the warm beaches sand, I am going to thank the
      Universe for sharing such beauty and inspiring energies, while engrossed in
      my note taking for my' book in progress', I am going to allow the love within
      to scribe the flowing words on paper to share with the world, and right now
      while sipping on sizzling hot coffee, I am feeling alive and the love that
      this site always shares with me, thank you Polly.
      Love,
      Pattimari